Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Re: Michael Jackson has died.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:32 am

shapu wrote:As a follow-up, Michael Jackson (or the Jackson 5) hold all of the top 13 spots on Amazon, and 16 of the top 20 (the others are Regina Spektor at 14, Wilco at 16, George Harrison at 19, and Green Day at 20)

-cough- Go Wilco! -cough-

I heard that the first boy that accused Michael of molesting him said it wasn't true, his dad told him to do it so they "wouldn't be poor anymore." Mike should have fought =/

Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:44 pm

unspecialfish wrote:
shapu wrote:As a follow-up, Michael Jackson (or the Jackson 5) hold all of the top 13 spots on Amazon, and 16 of the top 20 (the others are Regina Spektor at 14, Wilco at 16, George Harrison at 19, and Green Day at 20)

-cough- Go Wilco! -cough-

I heard that the first boy that accused Michael of molesting him said it wasn't true, his dad told him to do it so they "wouldn't be poor anymore." Mike should have fought =/

Regardless of guilt, it is almost always better to settle because in the end it is cheaper.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:40 pm

I woke up that day to a text message a friend sent me with the news. I replied in my half-doze state, "Whhhhhatttt?"

Then I jumped on the Internet to verify the news. Very sad. Only two weeks until his comeback tours as well!!

Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:23 pm

From what I've heard on the news, tickets will be refunded starting tomorrow for all 50 of his comeback shows.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:38 am

It's too bad that he died. He had some good music.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:15 pm

I don't get my class about 3 quarters of them didn't know who he was when he died and then when they heard they burst out crying and I'm just sat there like "What the Hell!?"

I mean when other people die unless its family or someone they are close to(Such as friends or pets) they don't cry

Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Poor guy. He had some good songs, and I am sorry for the kids.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:13 pm

One of the finalists for Britains Got Talent sang instead of him at his comeback concert at the special request of his(Michaels) family of course

Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 pm

If I had to see Paris talking and crying about how much she loves her dad one more time I'm going to have a mental break down, it's gutting me.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:02 pm

unspecialfish wrote:If I had to see Paris talking and crying about how much she loves her dad one more time I'm going to have a mental break down, it's gutting me.

She's just a kid. See may love her dad a lot, but kids tend to play things like this.

But then you know the news makes a big deal about it so she be even more sad because I dout she gets a rest from it all.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:58 pm

WOAH WHAT HAPPENED TO MICHAEL JACKSON?!
Topic locked