Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Vans Warped Tour
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:48 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

so today was the greatest day ever because I got to go to warped tour which I look forward to every year. I am burnt to a crisp, it was the hottest day of the year and I'm super tired but it rocked so much! getting there sucked because we were stuck in traffic to get in for an hour! Finally I got to see New Found Glory, then my beloved flogging molly followed by the casualities and them story of the year (who I grew up & went to high school with). I met the guittarist for Anti-Flag without even knowing it. He's a nice guy and his band rocks my world. I also saw NOFX and Bad Religion who rock as usual. Sadly there was no moshing for me, I'm way too small & those pits are violent.

basically I was just wondering if anyone else got to go see this fantastic tour or atleast wanted to (sorry its a US thing only...but I still love you guys!)

ImageImage
My Journal
United For A Spam Free PPT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:26 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I wanted to go so badly, especially because of The Casualties and NOFX, but I have absolutely no way to get to anywhere that it will be. I miss out on so much because nothing ever comes remotely close to my city. ;_;

You're so lucky that you got to go! Did you take pictures?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmm, the warp tour, I think I heard about that on the radio, they have some people I like going there but most I don't care for...plus concerts hurt my ears so bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kyra wrote:
I wanted to go so badly, especially because of The Casualties and NOFX, but I have absolutely no way to get to anywhere that it will be. I miss out on so much because nothing ever comes remotely close to my city. ;_;

You're so lucky that you got to go! Did you take pictures?

sadly no but i got some shirts& other little freebees. my camera was out in the car tho. stupid me. i alsmot stoped and talked to the guy from the casualities w. the big orange liberty spikes but my boyfriends like no no he's too hardcore for me (which is true those guys are nuts). if i wasnt so afraid of him i would have had him sign something....kinda like i wish i knew who that antiflag guy was when i met him. oh & i saw my story of the year guys but they looked so tired & pitiful i didnt want to bother them, even if they're friends of mine.

oh & i kno what you mean about your ears. mine were ringing from standing so close to the speakers but it was worth it. next year i might try to mosh but ill just end up in the hospital

ImageImage
My Journal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh wow, The Warped Tour. *sigh* I've always wanted to go, but it's never gonna happen. *curses living in England*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Lucky you...

I was in the US last summer... I was in the NY/NJ area...
So it happened to be that the last 2 days of the warped tour were in NYC and NJ...
So the day it was in NJ (which was where I was staying with my dad), was on aug 9th.... The day I had to leave the US!!!
Talk about luck.
Unless I go to the US again this summer theres no chance I'll see it...

Exactly how long does the entire thing last?

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Shifty wrote:
Lucky you...

So it happened to be that the last 2 days of the warped tour were in NYC and NJ...
So the day it was in NJ (which was where I was staying with my dad), was on aug 9th.... The day I had to leave the US!!!
Talk about luck.

it was from 11am till around 9pm. st. louis happened to be the hottest day of the tour so far. i am burnt to a crisp but it was worth it.

& all of you over seas im jelous. so many awesome bands come from there (flogging molly being my favorite of course)

ImageImage
My Journal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Marching Duck wrote:
Shifty wrote:
Lucky you...

Talk about luck.

it was from 11am till around 9pm. st. louis happened to be the hottest day of the tour so far. i am burnt to a crisp but it was worth it.

& all of you over seas im jelous. so many awesome bands come from there (flogging molly being my favorite of course)

Flogging Molly rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:55 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I wish they did something like that in England.
All my favourite bands play warped tour :cry:

Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 10:55 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I want to go, but I can't. I'm too young(parents words not mine) and most of the bands on the tour are bands my parents hate, so I'm outta luck there.

I once was Lost but now am Shadow, was blind but now I see.
Me: JAS SAVE PPT!
Jas: ugh. okay

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lost wrote:
I want to go, but I can't. I'm too young(parents words not mine) and most of the bands on the tour are bands my parents hate, so I'm outta luck there.

Awww...*pat pat* damn parents. :( You've got more of a chance of going then me though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:45 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I really wanted to go to the Warped Tour. My mom would have had to go with me though since "I'm too Young to go to a concert alone". I totally wouldn't wanna go with my mom and I don't think she would like it anyway considering her favorite type of music is RAP!!! My friend is going with her mom and her sisters I think.

I love soccer guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

parents going 2 a concert like warped tour blows my mind. its nothing but angry punk teenagers/adsolesents most of which smoke and use excessive profanity (muvh like the bands). it doesnt bother me personally...my ex was a smoker who tried to be so hardcore (but he really wasnt). but its a harsh environment between the pits and the huge crowds. i cant even hold up well to a pit and ive seen some people take on nasty injuries. i mean if you younger and want to go thats ok, just know what your getting into. sure it rocks to hear the bands, but warped tour is more then just music for some.

ImageImage
My Journal

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]