Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: New Linkin Park Album
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I've been listening to this album for a while (i got my hands on it way before the album came out but I bought it so its not stealing ;) )I have to say this goes back to the core of Linkin Park. This is their best album yet. The reason? The lyrics. They replaced all the crap they mix into their songs and replaced it with something more meaningful. the lyrics in this album are powerful and thats a big step forward for Linkin Park. The music reflects the lyrics and thats why its a little different. You can't mix all this techno over a meaningful song without hurting the power of the lyrics. The music reflects the words perfectly. It throws an emphasis on the feelings put into the songs. Thats very important. i guess its not everyone who can truly appreciate the power of lyrics in a song though and the way it is emphasised by the right riffs and tunes.

Maybe softer but a million times more powerful.

IDB Supermod and Rater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:23 am 

benladesh wrote:
I've been listening to this album for a while (i got my hands on it way before the album came out but I bought it so its not stealing ;) )I have to say this goes back to the core of Linkin Park. This is their best album yet. The reason? The lyrics. They replaced all the crap they mix into their songs and replaced it with something more meaningful. the lyrics in this album are powerful and thats a big step forward for Linkin Park. The music reflects the lyrics and thats why its a little different. You can't mix all this techno over a meaningful song without hurting the power of the lyrics. The music reflects the words perfectly. It throws an emphasis on the feelings put into the songs. Thats very important. i guess its not everyone who can truly appreciate the power of lyrics in a song though and the way it is emphasised by the right riffs and tunes.

I like the last sentence bit.. oooh!

Coca-cola doesn't do the justice she enjoys

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:09 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

benladesh wrote:

Wonderfully put. And how did you get it in your hands without stealing it eh?

I once was Lost but now am Shadow, was blind but now I see.
Me: JAS SAVE PPT!
Jas: ugh. okay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:49 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Shadow wrote:
benladesh wrote:

Wonderfully put. And how did you get it in your hands without stealing it eh?

Someone else stole it.

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

i love this albuim, it is sooo good and has somewhat diversified itself from the other albums. As benladesh said, maybe softer but a million times more powerful.

set by Sakura

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3