Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Trying to figure out what song this is.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, two years ago I was riding in the car with my friend's dad. We were listening to some radio station that I believe was playing 80s music. (maybe 70s?) This song came on that I had heard before that I like, but I didn't know the title. I tried to memorize a few of the lyrics so I could Google search it. Unfortunately, I forgot the exact lyrics (it was something like 5 in the morning, and I wasn't able to Google in until the day after). All I remember from the lyrics were something about a girl being right from his dreams or something, and possibly something about "right to my heart" or "right into my heart" or something like that. It wasn't "You're 16" (you're 16, you're beautiful, and you're mine), it was something that sounded 80's-ish. It wasn't synthy or anything, and I thought it might be Chicago or something, but I listened to all of the clips on "The Very Best of Chicago: Only the Beginning" on CDNow, and it wasn't any of them, so... Does anyone have any sort of clue what the song may have been? Oh, and it was a male band with a male singing... not like that wasn't obvious, but... :P

Thanks a ton!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:48 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Try http://www.letssingit.com you can search for those exact lyrics. I'm sure you'll have a lot of songs pop up and you can scroll through them and see if they're the right song.

Set by Medli

Post subject: Re: Trying to figure out what song this is.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 11:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sorry for the necropost (though honestly you don't have to go too far down the topic list to be necroposting here...), but I did eventually find out what the song was! I found out probably around 2.75 years after I made this topic. It was "You Are the Woman" by Firefall. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCXdZU-ScuM

Post subject: Re: Trying to figure out what song this is.
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I went Super Saiyan with joy at reading this. No joke. Finding out unknown bits of knowledge which have ever plagued me always makes me joyous, especially if they are of good memories. And now I feel this joy for you. Kudos. :evil:

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]