Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Like led zep. dont really like pink floyd - ive tried but i cant get into them.

absolute fave band ever is Queen <3
dont all attack me at once :)

Image set by WIS

Post subject: Re: Classic Rock Discussion
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:12 pm 

I listen to almost only classic rock. New stuff is usually either too synthetic or *shudder* country.
Queen is my absolute favorite, Led Zeppelin is up there with them, as wells as Rush, Blue Oyster Cult, King Crimson, Pink Floyd, CCR, Black Sabbath, Slade, Def Leppard, Styx and AC/DC. I'm not totally sure that these all fit the "classic rock" label completely. Oh well! :D

My father was a beekeeper before me, his father was a beekeeper before him; I wanna walk in their footsteps. And their footsteps were like this: *runs like berserk* "I'm covered in bees!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
You would be hard pressed to find someone who says, "I hate Queen."

It's like parfait. Ain't nobody hates parfait.

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:00 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Shoyru_Lover wrote:
You would be hard pressed to find someone who says, "I hate Queen."

It's like parfait. Ain't nobody hates parfait.

I hate Queen.

OK, not really. I like them much better than parfait. Their original (and now out of print) Greatest Hits album is almost always in my car. I can not listen to the "new" Queen Greatest Hits album(s) currently on the shelves simply because they doesn't flow correctly from "right" song to the "right" following song. Since I have listened to the original version at least 2 billion times (give or take), changing the track order does not sit well... Truly a sing-a-long CD (not just a song).

I like the bands KittyBag2 listed, except that I'm not real big on Black Sabbath - they have a few great songs, but I don't really enjoy listening through their albums - they are a little too dark/depressing for me. However, I love Ozzy's solo work.

All time favorite band: The Who.

I like new stuff, too: Muse, Green Day, Blink 182, Cage the Elephant, SilverSun Pickups, Weezer, etc.

Of course, "new stuff" depends on the radio station. I've never liked "Bubble Gum" pop - I would have to put Taylor Swift, Hanna Montanna Miley Cyrus, and their ilk into that category. Actually, Miley's new stuff is downright scary awful. Taylor is (as Kitty said) too country for me, too. Strangely, I can listen to Dolly Parton and Shenia Twain. But not for extended periods of time.

FWIW, I can take or leave parfait.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4