Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The Killers are an awesome band...heard Somebody told me and instantly got addicted to them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cyanna wrote:
Not too many of my real life friends have heard of the ska group "The Aquabats." :P

The Aquabats rock! Especially The Aquabats vs The Floating Eye of Death, and The Fury of The Aquabats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:45 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I haven't heard the Aquabats in ages! They're awesome; I used to listen to them on some California ska station that disappeared. :( But I thought they were around a few years ago (late '90s, if I recall), not so much new...?

Anyway, I think the Killers will be something big in the near future. Besides 'Somebody Told Me,' they have some other nice tunes I've heard. Franz Ferdinand as well, but they're pretty popular already. I am officially obsessed with the song 'Michael.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:17 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

ZH! wrote:
Anyway, I think the Killers will be something big in the near future. Besides 'Somebody Told Me,' they have some other nice tunes I've heard. Franz Ferdinand as well, but they're pretty popular already. I am officially obsessed with the song 'Michael.'

I'm not that excited about the killers. They are alright. Sorta reminds me of all the other new bands coming out. To me the killers aren' really anything special. Just Average.

BTW has anyone seen the new Modest Mouse video? It's a really good song and the video is pretty darn cool too!

Oh and another band that i think is pretty good is Taking Back Sunday. That song of there is pretty good. I don't know the title but i do know some of the words."i've got a bad feeling about this...etc."

Mood:Sleepy x.x
Song of the Week:Ocean Breathes salty-By Modest Mouse

thank you vkceankraz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oooh, the new Modest Mouse video, Ocean Breathes Salty! I like that song more than Float On, and that video was kinda cute. :P

Anyways...two artists I think'll breakthrough sometime into really mainstream play- K-OS and Jem.

K-OS is a hip hop artist from Toronto, he came on the scene around two years ago with his first single "Heaven Only Knows", then "Superstar Pt. 0"- I generally don't like hip hop, but his stuff really caught my attention. Then this year, he just came out with a new album, with the two singles "B-Boy Stance" and the one that's really flaming its way through the charts and radioplay, "Crabbuckit". Soooo catchy. XD You can catch the "B-Boy Stance" video on Launch.

Jem is a Welsh person, I think... Well, she previously worked for Madonna, but now she's gone to try for her own career. She's come out with her album "Finally Awoken", with the first reaaaaaaally catchy track "They". It's also on Launch.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Fallen wrote:
The Killers are an awesome band...heard Somebody told me and instantly got addicted to them

Aww wow, another Killers fan! :D The Killers rock, I love "All These Things I've Done" *grin*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:08 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

This Liverpudlian 4-piece... They go by the name of 'The Beatles' or something. Seem rather good.

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yes, these "Beatles" are becoming quite popular these days. I say look out for them in the future. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Igg wrote:
This Liverpudlian 4-piece... They go by the name of 'The Beatles' or something. Seem rather good.

:)

nah I saw them last week, they sucked :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ben Kweller is pretty unknown but he's a great artist. My favorite song of his right now is i need you back. It sounds kinda dumb the first time but its catchy

thank you vkceankraz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chibzter wrote:
Ben Kweller is pretty unknown but he's a great artist. My favorite song of his right now is i need you back. It sounds kinda dumb the first time but its catchy

I've heard of Ben Kweller! Someone on Diaryland told me about him. He's pretty good. I'm happy now, hardly anyone has heard of him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Tripdash amazing new band from my school, just self-released an EP, go to the website to download 2 of the 5 tracks for free. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

cky182 wrote:
Tripdash amazing new band from my school, just self-released an EP, go to the website to download 2 of the 5 tracks for free. :D
whats an EP?

thank you vkceankraz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:38 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Chibzter wrote:
cky182 wrote:
whats an EP?

An EP is like a mini album, they usually have 5 songs on.

Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3