Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
Igg wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:
Articfox wrote:
Eh, its not woth shelling out near 20 bucks for. Plus his voice just gets very annoying after listening for a while...darn british bands trying to take over U.S. record sales :roll:

Yeah. Honestly, morons like Paul McCartney revolutionizing music. What was he thinking anyways.

I don't know if I can buy anymore AC/DC albums though. I think I've sucked that well dry. 8)

Paul McCartney solo... avoid at all costs. *twitch*

heh, he had some good stuff with Wings. Although his newest album was a washout, Flaming Pie was pretty awesome. It was up for some grammies if I remember correctly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:03 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Lady Night wrote:
I don't know who they are even but I don't care who it is I wouldn't buy a cd for 20 dollors...

I've never even SEEN a cd selling for 20 dollars. The most they get around here is $14 (most are $13). Of course, I'm sure they sell for more in different places, and in bigger music stores. As for The Darkness, I'm neutral. They don't play it enough on the radio to bug me and I don't watch television. The only song I've heard is "I Believe In a Thing Called Love". I was watching the music video at a computer at my local library and started cracking up next to some old woman. She looked at me like I was crazy... I probably was. Didn't finish the video though. The pants were disturbing though... very disturbing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Forgive me if I repeat something someone has already said b/c I'm too lazy to read the other comments right now :P lol

But don't get their album. It has like 1 other decent song on it and that's it. The rest are just.. BLEH (in my opinion of course).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

coming2atvnearu wrote:
Igg wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:
Articfox wrote:
Eh, its not woth shelling out near 20 bucks for. Plus his voice just gets very annoying after listening for a while...darn british bands trying to take over U.S. record sales :roll:

Yeah. Honestly, morons like Paul McCartney revolutionizing music. What was he thinking anyways.

I don't know if I can buy anymore AC/DC albums though. I think I've sucked that well dry. 8)

heh, he had some good stuff with Wings.

*cough* Ummm...Mull Of Kintyre? *shudder*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 11:08 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
After a night of PS2 Singstar I can say It is quite an effort to hit those high notes...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:45 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Kugetsu wrote:
Lady Night wrote:
I don't know who they are even but I don't care who it is I wouldn't buy a cd for 20 dollors...

I've never even SEEN a cd selling for 20 dollars. The most they get around here is $14 (most are $13). Of course, I'm sure they sell for more in different places, and in bigger music stores. As for The Darkness, I'm neutral. They don't play it enough on the radio to bug me and I don't watch television. The only song I've heard is "I Believe In a Thing Called Love". I was watching the music video at a computer at my local library and started cracking up next to some old woman. She looked at me like I was crazy... I probably was. Didn't finish the video though. The pants were disturbing though... very disturbing.

thyre $14 here too record companies decided to cut prices well if not ac/dc you can always get bob dylan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

i_love_starburst wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:
Igg wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:
Articfox wrote:

*shudder*
Muuuuuuuuull of kintyyyyyyyyyyyyre

Ew.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Igg wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:
Igg wrote:
coming2atvnearu wrote:
Articfox wrote:

*shudder*
Muuuuuuuuull of kintyyyyyyyyyyyyre

Ew.

Ew describes it perfectly. I remember once in my dad's old car, we had the radio on, but didn't know how to change the station, and Mull Of Kintyre came on, and unfortunately we were stuck with it. I've never known such a deadly silence. My dad and I just sat there stony faced. -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Gotta love those bagpipes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Igg wrote:
Gotta love those bagpipes.

But I always feel the need to grab them and throw them at Paul McCartney. Nah, I guess he isn't that bad. I like the Beatles, so I can't hate Paul really. I hate Heather Mills though. *rambling*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The Darkness are fresh, uplifting and just fun fun fun. I love the album, its such a change from all the whiny emo crap that is infesting the airwaves lately. The album is a bit old though isn't it? Came out this time last year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'd rather have a copy of Permission to Land that not have one. Its not revolutionary, but worth a listen every now and again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jim wrote:
I'd rather have a copy of Permission to Land that not have one. Its not revolutionary, but worth a listen every now and again.

Yeah, I think The Darkness are that kind of band who you can listen to occasionally. Unfortunately, I have heard their songs way too much, and that's just killed the songs. -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

GET IT!

Wha, I stole my brothers copy. If you listen too much, your ears may bleed but its an awesome album. Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 4:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Their songs are really catchy and I love the videos. Heh. The giant lobster....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next