Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:54 pm

Oh, I adore 'A Ribbon' by Devendra Banhart. Fantastic video.

Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:14 am

I would have to say Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado. Timbaland is the essence of coolness in this video. I bow down to his amazingness. 8)

Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:55 pm

Thom Yorke - Harrowdown Hill.

One day, he will be my husband.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:03 pm

I'm stuck between Dani California by the Peppers, and The Scientist by Coldplay. Even though it's kind of an old song (3-4 years), I like the way he sings it forward while he's walking backwards. Apparently he had to learn how to sing backwards because the whole video is basically rewound.

Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:24 pm

Birdhouse In Your Soul - They Might Be Giants.

4 life!

Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:28 pm

I quite like the video for "But it's Better if you Do". I also like the "Buttons" video, and it's kind of old but I love the "Waiting for Tonight" video. ^ ^

Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:20 am

I really liked the video for Where is the Love :D

Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:45 pm

It scares me, but it's a really amusing video.

Love Addict - Family Force 5

It's starting to grow on me. :o

Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:45 pm

[quote="mayanspypilot"]Music videos are still made?! What station are they shown on? MTV definitely doesn't play them like they used to.../quote]

FUSE.
Whether theres someone talking about their pimped out car, what sport they play, or why they like stripping to their favorite song, they normally always have music videos playing. Or you could always check out VH1 or MTV in the wee hours of the morning.

Favorite music video ... hm ...
I'm not even sure anymore. I have to say that I really like Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" or OK Go's "A Million Ways" or "Here We Go Again".

Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:08 am

____amanda wrote:OK Go's "A Million Ways" or "Here We Go Again".

WAY agreed! Except I think it's "Here It Goes Again", but same difference, really. OK Go are pretty much my heroes for making those videos. Well, I mean, they were my heroes before that just for making awesome music, but now they're like, gods. (If any of you haven't seen these two videos, you should totally go search for them on YouTube (if I wasn't being lazy right now, I would go find the links for them myself) because they will make you wish you were even close to being as awesome as OK Go.)

I also like Birdhouse In Your Soul by They Might Be Giants. <3

Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:49 pm

music videos? you mean there's actually a channel for that?![/sarcasm]

but seriously, unfortunately I'm at work most of the day, when they actually play videos, and I don't get MTV 2, so never see any of the new videos. But one of my all time favorites is weezer's buddy holly. genius!

Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:59 pm

Apricus wrote:
____amanda wrote:OK Go's "A Million Ways" or "Here We Go Again".

WAY agreed! Except I think it's "Here It Goes Again", but same difference, really

:lol: I totally knew that. *smacks self with a stick* Ah well, at least I was close.

Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:20 pm

This video amazes me.
...speaking of which, it amazes a couple of other people too. That's what you get for not reading the thread. :roflol:

Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:32 am

white and nerdy, sorry if the title offends anyone, it is a parody by none other then WEIRD AL!

CHamillionaires - Ridn Dirty
Weird Al's - White n Nerdy

Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:05 am

'What you waiting for' by Gwen Steffani was quite good. Hardest button to button by the White Stripes was cool. 'Walkie Talkie man' by Steriogram was also cool on account of technical merit.
Topic locked