Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Simple Plan

Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:08 pm

:roll: Why didnt anyone post about them sooner?
:hug: <3 :hug: I LOVE THEM!!
Please.. no haters!! i dont like haters :(
Anyone wanna hear 30 second clips of ALL of the songs on thier Unreleased CD?

Simpleplanonline.com

Just -- search in the news :3

Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:34 am

Yeah Simple Plan are pretty good, they aren't in my top list of bands but I like the songs I've heard.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:23 am

I'm mostly a country fan, but I just bought a Simple Plan CD....I like it, but it's not my favorite.

Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:29 pm

Simple Plan is great. Some of their songs are kinda odd like My Alien

Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:59 pm

:o Simple Plan rules! :o

Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:57 pm

simple plan is pretty good. besides theyre canadian :) and i am too.

Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:05 pm

Haha, I'm Canadian too. I liked them better on their first album, I don't like "Don't Wanna Think About You" or "Welcome To My Life"...at all. Best stuff from them, in my opinion, would be the acoustic "Perfect" and perhaps "I'm Just A Kid".

Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:28 pm

I suppose they're okay. Definitely not my favorite band, though. I suppose "Perfect" is decent. I hate how tons of their songs sound the same.

Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:40 pm

I like simple plan :) I used to listen to them a while ago... But its hard to keep track with whats new with them, since that kind of music isn't really played around where I live...

But maybe i'll ask my dad to bring the new album from the US.

Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:46 pm

I don't mind them, decent songs, but I can't listen to them for too long...

Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:05 pm

Hmm...I guess they're okay. Though I can't say that I really like them. I can barely make it through one song. Pierre Bouvier's voice irritates me. -_-

Tue Oct 19, 2004 8:29 pm

They're alright. I don't know what to classify them as though, they aren't really rock because they have a pop vibe to it -- at least to me they do. There songs are on the borderline of can't stand/can stand. However, I don't hate them.

Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:31 pm

Yoshi wrote:Haha, I'm Canadian too. I liked them better on their first album, I don't like "Don't Wanna Think About You" or "Welcome To My Life"...at all. Best stuff from them, in my opinion, would be the acoustic "Perfect" and perhaps "I'm Just A Kid".

I *love* I'm Just A Kid :)

Actually, I don't mind them overall ^-^

Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:27 am

Simple plan are one of my fave bands. You can listen to the whole Cd here. :) http://www.mtv.com/music/the_leak/simpl ... tting_any/
It says that the songs arnt all pop punk this time. Im only on the 1st song so far, as far as I can tell im gonna but the cd.

Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:54 pm

:o ITS HERE! THE NEW CD IS OUT! IM GOING TO HMV RIGHT ATER SCHOOL!! -dies-
Topic locked