Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

The Black Eyed Peas...

Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:15 am

...are they going to release an album without Fergie :x , or is she going to come back :D ? I love the Black Eyed Peas's music, and I really want to know.

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:38 am

Didn't they have one or two albums before she joined the group?

Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:34 am

She's coming back, their new album is to be named 'From the Fruits to Roots'. I'm excited as all get out.

Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:00 am

I love the Black Eyed Peas; and I was going to buy their album but because I had a small amount of cash on me, I bought Mariah Carey's godforsaken album.

Here's hoping they come up with something as catchy as "My Humps" and "Pump It"!

Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:53 am

Ammer wrote:I love the Black Eyed Peas; and I was going to buy their album but because I had a small amount of cash on me, I bought Mariah Carey's godforsaken album.

Here's hoping they come up with something as catchy as "My Humps" and "Pump It"!

Mimi is so ~*~*flawless*~*~ she's amazing. Mariah/Mimi 4eva. ;) :P
Last edited by NeoPet_online on Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:13 pm

thank god! =]
and thank you guys :D

Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:11 am

Yeah BEP are aaaweeesome :D

I don't think they've released a song yet, that I haven't liked!

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:52 am

I like The Black Eyed Peas music to but I also like Fergie's solo work. I think it would be cool if they do another album and then maybe after that Fergie can do her second album or something. :P

Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:44 pm

Apparently Taboo has been arrested on DUI charges and certain drugs were found in his car.

Who isn't getting pressed with charges these days?
Topic locked