Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:41 pm

Yesh, tis. I didn't insult the band though so I still stuck to my promise. Only the videos.

Anyway... I don't like any Westlife videos...

Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:33 pm

cky182 wrote:Yesh, tis. I didn't insult the band though so I still stuck to my promise. Only the videos.

Westlife videos suck, especially the matching suits phase kinda thing. -_- The Mandy song and video is just banal.

Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:47 pm

i_love_starburst wrote:
cky182 wrote:Yesh, tis. I didn't insult the band though so I still stuck to my promise. Only the videos.

Westlife videos suck, especially the matching suits phase kinda thing. -_- The Mandy song and video is just banal.

and the stools. and the songs in general. -_-

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:06 pm

It really gets me when they stand up off their stools and the audience all SCREAM.
WHY!?

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:08 pm

haha "SCREAM" I'd love to see Westlife do a black metal scream :P

I'd loop it for hours and it'd still never get boring.

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:15 pm

Igg wrote:It really gets me when they stand up off their stools and the audience all SCREAM.
WHY!?

I'm guessing you don't mean in the sense that they're screaming because they're frightened? Nah, that's me. -_-

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:17 pm

i_love_starburst wrote:
Igg wrote:It really gets me when they stand up off their stools and the audience all SCREAM.
WHY!?

I'm guessing you don't mean in the sense that they're screaming because they're frightened? Nah, that's me. -_-

o_O what was that about? :/

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:19 pm

cky182 wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:
WHY!?

o_O what was that about? :/

I guess I meant Westlife scare me. I don't know. -_- Twas random. I remember when Westlife were called Westside for a brief period of time. Oh yes. :P

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:23 pm

They are a tad scary. Yes, they were called Westside but an American group already had the name. Ah, pointless pop trivia.

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:29 pm

Igg wrote:They are a tad scary. Yes, they were called Westside but an American group already had the name. Ah, pointless pop trivia.

The kid in the Busted video "Year 3000" was James' little brother

[/pop trivia]

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:31 pm

cky182 wrote:
Igg wrote:They are a tad scary. Yes, they were called Westside but an American group already had the name. Ah, pointless pop trivia.

[/pop trivia]

My pop trivia was better than yours, that was a pitiful attempt. Anyhoo, how do you know that? :P

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:35 pm

i_love_starburst wrote:
cky182 wrote:

[/pop trivia]

My pop trivia was better than yours, that was a pitiful attempt. Anyhoo, how do you know that? :P

:cry: :cry: my sister told me

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:38 pm

cky182 wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:
cky182 wrote:

[/pop trivia]

Oh right, fair enough.

Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:39 pm

i_love_starburst wrote:
cky182 wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:
cky182 wrote:

[/pop trivia]

Oh right, fair enough.

I'm still upset at you calling me "pitiful" :cry:

Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:04 am

My pop trivia is good sometimes, but then also ridiculously bad.
Ooh, did anyone do that Test the Nation about music? I didn't do extremely well i msut admit, but I got above average. (I may tell you my score later, if it's not rubbish compared to anyone elses. You can do it online at http://www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation or some similar URL)
Topic locked