Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:19 am

I think for me it would be a tie between 'Box' by Oski Foundation or 'That Thing You Do' by..well..uhh In the movie it was The Wonders...and I can really relate to that song...^-^ Plus, I get hyper whenever I hear that song

Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:35 pm

What do I look for in a perfect song? Yellowcard. If there isn't any Yellowcard, it isn't perfect.

Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:51 pm

I have a few.
Goodies - Ciara. :P It always makes me get up and dance. XD
Most songs by Avril Lavigne. :P I know... they're kind of dumb. But I relate to them.
Autobiography and Shadow - Ashlee Simpson
And ANYTHING by Jessica Simpson.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 4:05 pm

rock bands rock wrote:I think for me it would be a tie between 'Box' by Oski Foundation or 'That Thing You Do' by..well..uhh In the movie it was The Wonders...and I can really relate to that song...^-^ Plus, I get hyper whenever I hear that song

Ah! I love That Thing You Do! XD I learned how to play that on the piano, it's muchos fun. :P

But yeah, to whoever mentioned Keane - loooove times four thousand! <3 Keane rocks. Although I'm not familiar with "Only One" .. ? *must track down* I like "Bedshaped," "This is the Last Time" and "On a Day Like Today," myself.

But the perfect song? Ooh, probably Howie Day's "She Says." Talk about MELTING POWER. <3

Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:38 pm

There is no such thing as a perfect song, but the two that come the closest are Punk Rock Song by Bad Religion and Mamma Anti-Facisto by Closet Monster. ^_^

Sat Oct 30, 2004 5:48 pm

Cute Without the 'E' - Taking Back Sunday

Best song ever. I dunno why, I just really love to hear it.

Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:05 pm

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams ~ Green Day (from American Idiot)

or

No One Knows ~ Green Day (from Kerplunk)

Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:10 pm

Well, it's pretty subjective, i think, it depends on each other's taste, and apart from that, there're many kinds of music...
so, i don't know =P

Sun Oct 31, 2004 6:47 pm

Anything from Michael W. Smith, some of my most favourites are...

Hang On
Fly to the Moon
We Can't Wait Any Longer (for the right lyrics! :roflol:)
This is Your Time
Worth It All
Live the Life
Breakdown
Angels Unaware

Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:02 pm

Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix. I suggest everyone borrow one of your father's Jimi Hendrix albums and listen to this song. It will make you want to listen to the rest of Jimi Hendrix's songs.

Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:50 am

I have three favorite songs that I would call almost perfect:
My Immortal-Evanescence
I Can Only Imagine-Mercy Me
Live Like You Were Dyin'-Tim McGraw
I don't think there will ever be a perfect song but those are three I wont ever get tired of listening to.
Topic locked