Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:38 am

Marching Duck wrote:any song by they might be giants....my favorite is the sun song.

& theres an old local band from st. louis called the OFR and they had this song called cookies and the entire song was about how they wanted cookies. it was crazy.

I love TMBG! I've never met another fan before. ._.

Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:26 am

Fiddelysquat wrote:
Marching Duck wrote:any song by they might be giants....my favorite is the sun song.

& theres an old local band from st. louis called the OFR and they had this song called cookies and the entire song was about how they wanted cookies. it was crazy.

I love TMBG! I've never met another fan before. ._.

You get to say you've met two now. My favourite song is 'She's Actual Size'.

Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:02 pm

Fallen by Symphony X... Great song, but not many people have heard it...

Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:31 pm

The Cover of Rolling Stone by Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show...

That's a great song...

Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:22 pm

I thought of another cool, obscure song. Birthday by Meredith Brooks. She only had one song that was known well, so the rest of her songs are rather obscure, but they're great. Birthday is one of my favorites.

http://www.rickscott.com/alex/10_Birthday.mp3

Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:35 pm

pokemew233 wrote:I thought of another cool, obscure song. Birthday by Meredith Brooks. She only had one song that was known well, so the rest of her songs are rather obscure, but they're great. Birthday is one of my favorites.

http://www.rickscott.com/alex/10_Birthday.mp3

That lady has got to be really obsessed. O_O

Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:29 pm

I like a Song by Bad Religion, called "I Want To Conquer The World".
I dont think it's very well known, because only one person at my school had heard of them.

Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:43 am

The lyrics are just so weird to this song that I love it (the music and singing are good too): BT featuring M. Doughty - Never Gonna Come Back Down

Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:13 am

I'll share one of my favourite songs. I LOVE this song ^_^. The lyrics are nice and the scenery in the music video is beautiful. My current set is made from a screen shot of the video.

Click (it's in Cantonese): Perfect Revelation

There's an English version too but the lyrics are completely different.

English version: Let Me Die

Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:34 pm

One of my favorite songs with an awesome music video by the talented "Mookie"

The Bard's Song, by Blind Guardian.

http://www.flashplayer.com/music/thebardsong.html

I cried the first time I watched this.

Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:49 pm

It would have to be the beans song.(Accidentally caught the song on that show where Brak and Zorak have human parents) Sorry I can't find the mp3 of it so I have posted the lyrics of instead.

[Brak]
Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Lima, lento, soy, and pinto
Navy, northern, and garbanzo
Kidneys and frijoles negros
I love beans
I love beans
Woo woo woo!
I love beans
How 'bout you?
High in fiber
Low in fat
Hey, I betcha didn't know that
When I eat beans
I sit in my own little cloud
Nobody comes to visit me
In my little cloud
I don't know why
Maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins
Because...
I love beans!
Hey hey hey!
I love beans everyday!
Beans are an excellent source of protein
I love beans!
Diggydoo!

I wonder how many people like that song?

Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:20 am

Combusken BG wrote:It would have to be the beans song.(Accidentally caught the song on that show where Brak and Zorak have human parents) Sorry I can't find the mp3 of it so I have posted the lyrics of instead.

:lol: When I read that you like the beans song, my first thought was
"Beans beans the magical fruit
The more you eat the more you toot!"

Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:58 pm

"Must Be Dreaming" by Frou Frou! :D

I don't know how popular this song is in other countries (since it is not a US group) but it is pretty obscure here (I think).

Man I love this song....I just like how it sounds. The lyrics are rather nonsensical anyway.

You can see the music video here http://www.bthere.tv/story.asp?sid=435

But if I were you, I'd just listen to the song. I really didn't like the video too much.

If you want better sound, like looking at anime and have the time....you can download Euphoria. It's a fan made music video done to this song with footage from the RahXephon anime (I haven't seen this series yet either)....and I like it better then the original video anyway. :)

Oh! And I also like "James Brown is Dead" by L.A. Style. XD

Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:00 pm

Combusken BG wrote:It would have to be the beans song.(Accidentally caught the song on that show where Brak and Zorak have human parents) Sorry I can't find the mp3 of it so I have posted the lyrics of instead.

[Brak]
Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Lima, lento, soy, and pinto
Navy, northern, and garbanzo
Kidneys and frijoles negros
I love beans
I love beans
Woo woo woo!
I love beans
How 'bout you?
High in fiber
Low in fat
Hey, I betcha didn't know that
When I eat beans
I sit in my own little cloud
Nobody comes to visit me
In my little cloud
I don't know why
Maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins
Because...
I love beans!
Hey hey hey!
I love beans everyday!
Beans are an excellent source of protein
I love beans!
Diggydoo!

I wonder how many people like that song?

During my Kazaa phase, I stumbled upon a bunch of Brak songs...my favorite would have to be the one about his favorite things.

He likes this, he likes that, he likes that, he likes this!

I love that song. Yet I don't understand what or who Brak is, yet.

Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:55 pm

I have loads of rare evanescence songs, but unfortunately I can't find where they might be on the internet. I got them by looking for Evanescence on a music downloading program, Emule.

I do know of some strange things coming from music being played backwards, and I tried to find sites with files played backwards on them, but I failed.

The last thing I have to say on this is also the strangest: my friend in real life wrote a song about bruce willis in a dress. Yep, you heard me right. :roflol:
Topic locked