Discuss music in any form from rock bands to Britney Spears' latest VMA performance. It's all good!
Topic locked

Re: Diana DeGarmo - Don't Cry Out Loud (Studio Version)

Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:16 pm

Kitten Medli wrote:Thanks,I take pride in being scary.

I think they just realise who the real winner will be. ;) But Diana can still be runner up. :lol: Okay,okay,I joke.

Mmmmmmmmhmm...you'll just choke on that comment in a couple years,sweetie. :) He is a very good singer,he is just weak. Diana has her flaws too. But atleast I can admit shes good..:roll: :P

I never said YOU personally were scary :P But some Clay fans... :shock:

I could say John is good too, but I don't really believe that so I won't say it. But if you want to like John, go ahead :D

Dawn - Yeah!! We have like the same opinions :wink: Diana is brillant and you better believe I'm getting that single the day it comes out, same with the album. I wanna buy like 5 singles, but I know my parents wont let me.

Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:13 am

Dawn2 wrote:Diana rocks. NO ONE beats Diana, in my opinion. Huff is alright, but he went way farther in the competition than I think he should of. Ditto for John Stevens (ick!). I love anything Diana sings, and I will buy her CD no matter what. I'll probably buy at least five copies: 1 for my car, 1 for inside the house, 1 for safe keeping, and the 2 others for replacements or gifts.

Yes, I'm a Dianamite.

Meh,you think. George didnt go far ENOUGH. He should have been in the top three..honestly. John could have moved up a place or two,as well.. Just my opinion,though. *shuffles off to Huffers Unite* The only message board that understand me..*dramatic sigh* :lol:

EDIT: Just tried to hear the song,and it didnt work. Oh well.

Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:35 am

I won't say anything. heh

Too bad the song didn't work for you Medli. It's great :P Oh well. Only 2 more days until it will be all over the internet.

Sun Jun 27, 2004 2:46 pm

I think it's a stupid song, personally. Might have been responsible for a few sociopathic rampages by people who just couldn't take it anymore. Geez, at least keep a journal or something!

Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:02 pm

Tharkun wrote:I think it's a stupid song, personally. Might have been responsible for a few sociopathic rampages by people who just couldn't take it anymore. Geez, at least keep a journal or something!

Hey,c'mon,that was really mean. :roll:

Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:48 pm

Tharkun wrote:I think it's a stupid song, personally. Might have been responsible for a few sociopathic rampages by people who just couldn't take it anymore. Geez, at least keep a journal or something!

That was confusing :roll: Well, I guess I see what kinda of musical taste you have :roflol:

Sun Jun 27, 2004 4:50 pm

Mark wrote:

That was confusing :roll: Well, I guess I see what kinda of musical taste you have :roflol:

I was talking about the repression thing.

Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:25 pm

Repa-wha? I know one thing, I found I Believe in my guild, and I can't stop playing it!

Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:05 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:Repa-wha? I know one thing, I found I Believe in my guild, and I can't stop playing it!

Yeah, I'm confused too. What are you talking about Tharkun? lol

Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:25 pm

Mark wrote:
DM was on fire! wrote:Repa-wha? I know one thing, I found I Believe in my guild, and I can't stop playing it!

Yeah, I'm confused too. What are you talking about Tharkun? lol

Er, you know, the song advises that we don't vent our feelings, "just keep it inside"... recipe for disaster if you ask me.

She does have a good singing voice, though... very aristocratic in an approachable sort of way...

Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:28 am

Eh...it's ok. She sings much better in the studio. Somehow, I have I Believe on my computer. I just found it on ITunes. I don't think I downloaded it or anything, and I think it's the one on her single because there's no audience in the background. o_O. Hmm...

Wed Jun 30, 2004 12:26 am

I bought the single!!!! :D One of the last ones left! It's AMAZING. Dreams BLEW me away. I didn't expect it to be this good. It's my favorite. :D

BUY THIS SINGLE!

Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:12 pm

Mark wrote:I bought the single!!!! :D One of the last ones left! It's AMAZING. Dreams BLEW me away. I didn't expect it to be this good. It's my favorite. :D

BUY THIS SINGLE!

Her actual album is coming out in October. Darn. WHY MUST WE WAIT FOR SUCH A GOOD THING?!

Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:11 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:
Mark wrote:I bought the single!!!! :D One of the last ones left! It's AMAZING. Dreams BLEW me away. I didn't expect it to be this good. It's my favorite. :D

BUY THIS SINGLE!

Her actual album is coming out in October. Darn. WHY MUST WE WAIT FOR SUCH A GOOD THING?!

I heard about that!!! CAN'T WAIT! I NEED IT NOW THOUGH! :cry: :roflol:

Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:52 pm

I bought her single. It was amazing. Blew me away. I dont think shes better than George,but I guess I'm a Dianamite anyway..

*plots to make Mark a George fan*
Topic locked