Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Deathly Hallows Trailer
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Watch it, y'all!

Really, even though some things aren't like the book in these trailers, for once, I am unambiguously pumped. I feel like the fourth through sixth movies should also have been two-parters now. (The third should just have had a screenwriter-director team with some gorram priorities.)

Checking that shot of Filch frame-by-frame, I have this feeling we're going to see more of Neville's plotline than we saw in the book. Can I get a hell yes?

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post subject: Re: Deathly Hallows Trailer
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:23 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hell yes!!!! I cant wait....but I dont wanna see
Freddy die

not sure if I needed the spoiler......I can't believe how much little Daniel Radclife (Harry) Rupert Grint (Ron) and Emma Watson (Hermione) have grown up....seriously look
ImageImage

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:49 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I would be excited, but I've been disappointed in just about every movie thus far. Then again, my disappointment peaked in Goblet of Fire, and wasn't too bad in Half-blood Prince. I just want to keep myself from getting too excited -- if I don't expect much, I won't be (as) disappointed. Still, I almost want to see these final two in the theater (stopped seeing them there after wasting my money on GoF). I think the Godric's Hollow scene would be a nice place for it to break, and I think there will be just enough events in each half to make each a pretty exciting movie.

The worst death for me in the book was Hedwig's -- having just lost my own seventeen-year-old pet that I'd had since I myself was eleven -- but I was able to put the book down and weep, which Harry didn't really have time to do before more deaths and injuries rocked him. And of course Dobby's scene was really touching. And Lupin and Tonks... aagh, I really don't want to see these movies, after all!

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:24 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I believe the break between the movies is right before Malfoy Manor. That's close to where I would have put it - I would have put it at Shell Cottage, because it's an emotional moment, a respite, and a point where there's a clear idea of what to do next (not to mention that from Gringotts on, there is a whole lot to absorb at once) - but I guess they went for the cliffhanger value.

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:22 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Tharkun wrote:
I believe the break between the movies is right before Malfoy Manor. That's close to where I would have put it - I would have put it at Shell Cottage, because it's an emotional moment, a respite, and a point where there's a clear idea of what to do next (not to mention that from Gringotts on, there is a whole lot to absorb at once) - but I guess they went for the cliffhanger value.

Sounds about right......I would have put it at shell cottage too, but yeah they would want the whole cliffhanger thing so I'm guessing they would go with the Malfoy manor bit
Does anyone know when the second will be out......I hear that its a year tomorrow, but not really sure.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:06 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
I saw the trailer in the theatre today. Wow. Looks fantastic! But two parts, 8 months apart? Man will that be irritating. Time to re-read the book(s).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:07 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Okay, I'm so disappointed so far :( Serious let down in the film and the new trailer. Most of the time when watching the film I was just sat there thinking "This doesn't happen in the book" "What the hell, that's not right" and stuff like that. But Harry throwing himself off Hogwarts tower with Voldemort really was annoying.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

While I'm sure it would be good for nostalgia's sake, I may not ever see the last Harry Potter film. Heck, never saw film #5, though I didn't miss much when I jumped on #6. I will say I'm quite confused why Voldemort did the same yell so many times in the latest trailer. NNNYYYYEEEAAAAAHHHH!!! :evil:

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

======================================

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]