Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Last Movie You Watched & What You Thought [Split 2]
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:13 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

The Time Traveler's Wife
I think I like this movie because I have to... I make sense to myself, lol. I love the book and the movie is quite different, but that was okay with me. The movie is a million times sappier. I still cried, lol. I wasn't too miffed about the changes from book to movie, though it would have been nice to see something things stay the same (like Gomez!!).

I adore Rachel McAdams. I thought she was absolutely lovely. Eric Bana was not too bad. I just chalk up his performance to some truly cheesy lines.

[Manufactured by Byakuya San]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:50 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Night Of The Living Dead

I thought it was gross when one of the zombies ate a live mouse whole!

Near the end and in the morning, there are zombies on the trees being used for target practise.

I have seen this movie before and it pretty good film but there are bits that ain't for children.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:29 pm 

I recently watch the 2012movie. It is awesome movie. I like you so much. The animations is too good. The action and adventure is really good. I do not know about the others.

r4 dsi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I gave into the hype and tried Avatar and the whole thing is over-rated
I admit the graphics were decent, but only because I saw it in 3D but otherwise I think the film was absolutely rubbish....predictable story line, weak acting (would you use the word acting?) and to be honest a totally boring story.

Another hype I gave into was Twilight and again really over-rated as the acting is some of the worst I have seen in a film (sorry to any major Twilight fans) and the story was otherwise ok slightly predictable too

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Red Cliff
Was part of a winter film festival a month ago. Live action retelling of the epic battle of Red Cliff, which set about the beginning of the end of the Han Dynasty of China...yes, that means it has something to do with Romance of the Three Kingdoms and Dynasty Warriors video games. It's incredibly epic, and what's even more surprising, that was the shortened version at 2 and a half hours. Good stuff though, though very violent. Then again, it's a war movie, so...

Fish Tank
Also part of the fest mentioned above. I liked this a lot, though I could tell why there would be reason to dislike it. It's slow and nothing really seems to happen. But that's life, and that's what I liked about it all. They didn't try to dramatize anything, and just give you honestly what was happening, in all of it's excruciating real time. Plus it's from the UK, and having some culture in your life is good for you.

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I saw Toy Story 3 about a week ago. I don't know how to rank it, because I can't rank the Toy Story films. It's just impossible for me. This will definitely not disappoint, but there are some parts that are pretty sad :(.

My favorite parts:

Mr. tortilla head

Spanish Buzz

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:29 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Titanic with my class in history (The Leonardo Di-caprio one) and to be honest it was great, acting and the way it was planned out. No one cried......In fact they laughed

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Halloween II - Rob Zombie's version. Only saw the intro. was enough to let me know I shouldn't really bother, least I want to do some research on horror movie making. It is a well made movie with moments of awesome, but with an intro like that?

almost 30 minutes of the beginning of the movie was all a dream? Are you kidding me? Why would you waste our time like that if it's never going to matter?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:09 am 

I watched The Last Airbender Movie as a last and thought that movie was so good with adventure and fantasy . wide ranging emotions of the movie were too good and i like the planet Pandora there too .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:31 pm 

I have watched The Hunger Games and i really really liked it! it has got to be one of the best movies of the year, actually its on the top of my list for now, at least till i see the last installment of HP.

watching the movie actually made me interested to read the book series of it because before my friend recommended it although i was too lazy to borrow her copy to read but then when i saw the movie gosh i went to see it the 2nd time! wouldn't mind seeing it again!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Clash of the Titans - Entirely different plot from the film it was trying to remake, and it's hard to be fair to the film when it's missing what made the previous film interesting, aka the drama of the Greek Pantheon. Zeus and Hades are the only gods who actually do anything meaningful other than an a silent cameo near the beginning of the film. Strange, given that deleted scenes actually showed some of that drama that was missing...and it was a possibly better film when seen through those deleted clips.

If I could forget the original film, however, I guess it's still an enjoyable ride. It's an action flick, not one of mystery and suspense, and one that gets straight to the main plot of the film: taking out the Kraken. Which is now apparently the son of Hades, and not a weapon of Poseidon. Would have certainly been a means to bring in the god of the seas, whom I didn't realize was him FOR SURE until the sequel, which was...

WRATH of the Titans - So...I saw these films back to back. It was that kind of day. :D For a sequel to a remake that didn't exist until Hollywood thought this should be a franchise, it was bad for an action film. The visuals were nice, though it being my first 3D film it was quite a lot to handle. In terms of storytelling, it was a fail. The setup was rushed so we could get to the meat of the plot, which involved Zeus getting captured and drained to feed the power of his sleeping father Cronos. Spoiler talk about the Gods now...
And while we got to see some new gods (total of 5), how it all ends makes me depressed at the potential of what could have been. Not saying what happened, even if this is a supposed Spoiler section.
...End talk of the Gods. Too much made me scratch my head in wonderment, because I'm not gullible. This and the previous film had good elements which were handled a little poorly, and the fact the story isn't consistent with the previous film hurts it all the more. But still, wow pretty colors. :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:02 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hmm, the last two movies I saw in the theater were Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, parts 1 and 2. I thought they dropped several of the most important themes of the books from the movies, and I found that really disappointing. All in all, they were okay, but most of the changes detracted rather than added to the story. The special effects were as phenomenal as ever, and the acting ranged from decent to excellent.

Stupidest part? Voldyhug. I apparently said pretty loudly, "Voldemort doesn't do hugs!" and the people around me laughed so hard, that people farther said, "What'd she say?" and it rippled all the way to the edges of the theater. Oops.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5