Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 5:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I feel bad for those of you who are not in North America who have to wait a long time for the episodes, while we have them online at nbc.com AND on iTunes. Stupid copyright laws.

Anyways, NBC upfronts were today - this is what will happen next season:

Quote:
NBC "bulks up" with 30 combined episodes of Heroes and Heroes: Origins, an innovative new spin-off that each week will introduce a new character — one of whom will be chosen by viewers through the Heroes website on NBC.com to become a cast regular the following season.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry ... /800014976

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:30 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:
NBC "bulks up" with 30 combined episodes of Heroes and Heroes: Origins, an innovative new spin-off that each week will introduce a new character — one of whom will be chosen by viewers through the Heroes website on NBC.com to become a cast regular the following season.

hmmm... the whole voting thing doesnt sound like to good of an idea to me. shows have tried that in the past and it really didnt turn out that good. but maybe it will work.

i hope they bring back some of the characters focused on in this season who didnt get much focus like Charley, or the lady who had super hearing that sylar killed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow. The Finale next week is gonna be awesome. Spoilers below for Tonight's episode.

Mr. Sulu is back! And he is not evil, which is pretty cool. I hope Ando makes it out of this season alive.
I can't believe DL died. Couldn't he have just grabbed Jessica and made them both intangible? Or is that not how his power works? I guess he remains solid when he moves through things. I knew he would use his powers to kill Linderman, but I'm unsure of what that means for the future. Linderman definitely thought he had a bigger role to play.
We all called Mikah's role in all this. I hope Nikki/Jessica doesn't kill Candice. She's really cool, and hopefully Mikah can keep her alive.
So much happened tonight, but next week is going to be awesome! I can't wait for next season, either!

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:05 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oh...WOW. More people die! Important people die! And it's not even the season finale! Goodbye, Ted, Thompson, Linderman, DL, and hopefully not Ando.

And...and...continuity! DL, Jessica, Bennet, and Parkman in the elevator, Molly acknowledging Parkman as her hero, Audrey coming back, and everyone coming together in NY. This is like the perfect show. *faints*

Craaaaazy. Absolutely cannot wait for next week.

Image Image

Last edited by Yoshi on Tue May 15, 2007 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT SHOW WAS SO GOOOOOOOD!

So... what ever happened to Claude... and Hana Gitelman... and the Hiatian?

And also, I want to make sure I'm on top of my game here. Is this the current list then? Ive split it up between the heroes we always see, heroes we need to keep in mind are floating around somewhere, and heroes that existed but are now dead. (So their powers are still around.) Heres what Ive got:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recurring Heroes:
Claire Bennett – Spontaneous Regeneration
Nathan Petrelli – Flight
Peter Petrilli – Empathic Power Mimicry
Nikki/Jessica Sanders – Superhuman Strength through an alter-ego.
Micah Sanders – Technopathy
Candice Wilmer - Shapeshifting
Hiro Nakamura – Time/Space Manipulation
Matt Parkman – Telepathy
Molly Walker – Mental Tracking
Sylar – Intuitive Aptitude

Other Heroes:
The Haitian – Erases Memories
Meredith Gordon – Pyrokenisis
Claude – Invisibility
Sanjog Iyer – Dream Manipulation
Hana Gitelman – Wireless Interceptor

Dead Heroes:
Issac Mendez – Prerecognition (killed by Sylar)
Ted Sprague – Emits radiation (killed by sylar)
Eden McCain – power of persuasion (how did she die again?)
Charlie Andrews – Memorization/ Eidetic memory (killed by sylar)
Brian Davis - Telekinesis (killed by sylar)
Dale Smither – Superhearing (killed by sylar)
Zane Taylor – Metal Molecular Manipulation/ Liquefaction (killed by sylar)
D.L. Hawkins – Phasing (killed by linderman)
Linderman - Curing (killed by DL)

Powers that Peter has absorbed:
Peter's Power Absorbtion
Claire's Spontaneous Regeneration
Nathan's Flight
Matt's Telepathy
Claude's Invisibility
Issac's Prerecognition
Ted's Radiation
Sylar's Brian's Telekinesis

Powers that Sylar has absorbed:
Gabriel's (his own) Intuitive Aptitude
Issac's Prerecognition
Ted Sprague's radiation
Charlie's Memorization
Brian Davis's Telekinesis
Dale'sSuperhearing
Zane's Metal Molecular Manipulation

-He also has A Freezing Power from an unknown source. (We do not know, and probably will never find out, seeing as he has on a killing spree in the U.S., using Chandra's list, before he was caught by Matt Parkman and Audrey Hanson. (Some theories say that he got this freezing power when he killed Mr. Walker, Molly's father, but this is not the case. Mrs. Walker was found pinned to the staircase (so she did not have a power).. and Mr. Walker was found frozen, with his head cut open. This means, Sylar had to use the Freezing power that he allready had to steal ANOTHER power from Mr. Walker. This means he had to have stolen a freezing power from the david guy, or the guy he killed in Barstow.)

- He also beheaded Mr. Walker, Molly's Dad, in the episode "Dont Look Back."

- He also beheaded a guy named David in Chicago, in the episode "Turning Point."

-He beheaded a guy from Barstow, according to Audrey's investigation. We dont know what power he got.

(And in the future, he is seen with Nathan's flying ability, and since he killed Nathan, hes faking being Nathan with Candice's shapeshifting ability...He also had claires regeneration, and DL Hawkins phasing (how would that happen though if he died?) although we shouldnt count them as they are currently inexistant in the timeline.)

THATS IT. IF IM LEAVING ANYTHING OUT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

my questions....
1.) What happened to Eden McCain again? How did she die? I forgot.
2.) How did Sylar "wake up" from Hiros Frozen Time in LAST weeks episode? Unless he has acquired a "power-altering or power-stopping power, i dont know how else he could do that.) Can we assume he got a power-stopping power from one of the 2 people he killed around the time he killed Mr. Walker? If he HAS acquired this power.. its called Power Negation.... Im wondering if he has it!

Last edited by The Wonder Weezel on Tue May 15, 2007 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

D.L. hasn't died yet, he's just been shot. He'll probably die in the season finale, but as of now he's still alive.

Eden killed herself with a gun, before Sylar could take her power. And I think Sylar woke up from Hiro's time freeze because Hiro doesn't have complete mastery over his powers, and because of this there's probably a time limit.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Don't forget, Peter has any powers that Sylar has. Peter has shown telekenesis when he was being trained by Claude.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Dragonfire wrote:
D.L. hasn't died yet, he's just been shot. He'll probably die in the season finale, but as of now he's still alive.

Eden killed herself with a gun, before Sylar could take her power. And I think Sylar woke up from Hiro's time freeze because Hiro doesn't have complete mastery over his powers, and because of this there's probably a time limit.

I know that in this show, when somebody is "almost dead" we shouldnt assume they are dead, but I've heard from a couple sources that we are supposed to assume that he is dead..... as of right now, im probably... 70% sure he is dead. Thats what I say.

Yeah, now i remember what happened to Eden. Thanks!

A time limit... sounds hokey. Theres no such thing as a time limit on the heroes' powers... I dont think it was Hiro's ill-experience with his power that allowed Sylar to wake up, otherwise, other people would be able to break from it as well.... but its a good question, isnt it?

mayanspypilot wrote:
Don't forget, Peter has any powers that Sylar has. Peter has shown telekenesis when he was being trained by Claude.

OH YEAH! And didnt he use superhearing also? I could SWEAR he did... i know he used telepathy but i think he used superhearing also...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:10 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Ted, DL, and Linderman! No pun, but that was overkill.

It really is a big wonder what will happen next. Can not wait to see.

I really want to believe that Sulu was doing all of his own stunts. Easy to believe too since he is a master swordsman in real life. TOS's Naked Time was on today. It features a famous bit when a 'drunken', shirtless Sulu runs around the Enterprise with his swords causing trouble. (Coincidently, TNG's Naked Now (sequal to Naked Time) was on at the same time :P).

I would really bet The Doctor returns next episode. His character would be a good one to show up for the final battle. Plus he was in Peter's vision of the explosion. I'd love to see him return.

Edit:
I am also working on my own list of Heroes. It is a list of potential Heroes that do not know they are Heroes yet. Here is what I have so far:

Name: Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Power: Human lie detector
Codename: Boss

Name: Perry Cox
Power: Similar to Linderman
Codename: n/a

Name: John Dorian
Power: Super imagination that comes to life

Name: Darnell Turner/Harry Monroe
Power: Genius, can produce office products from thin air
Codename: Crab Man

Name: Todd Quinlan
Power: Super high fives with various super effects
Codename: The Todd

Name: Emeril Lagasse
Power: Ability to make any food spicy
Codename: Bam!

Any others? :D

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Last edited by Skynetmain on Tue May 15, 2007 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Whos the doctor?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
The Wonder Weezel wrote:
Whos the doctor?

Claude was played by the Ninth Doctor.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wait, didn't Peter use Eden's persuasion ability when he showed up at Isaac's place, right before Simone was shot?

Also, this makes me wonder... It would be cool if in the season finale, Peter and Sylar are in an epic battle, and whoever loses blows up. That would be one heck of a finale.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh! Looks like some of you guys were right...

....D.L. Hawkins is not dead yet! *shame.. wouldve made a good story*.... as he is seen in a promotional image for the next episode along with Micah, Molly, and Jessica/Nikki.

SPOILERS:
-
-
-
-
-
V

Apparently, somebody ELSE we thought might be gone is returning for this episode. Simone and her father Charles are both scheduled to be in this episode. :D Want some explinations?
Basically, we knew it was destiny for all of the heroes to be there in NYC. Some may SEEM less important that others, but with some analyzation, we can see that they were all necessary parts for the events there to occur. This includes Simone.... since she WAS in the view of the future. All the characters are important, so even some dead ones might need to come back for an episode.... such as Simone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Skynetmain wrote:
I am also working on my own list of Heroes. It is a list of potential Heroes that do not know they are Heroes yet. Here is what I have so far:

Name: Leroy Jethro Gibbs
Power: Human lie detector
Codename: Boss

Name: Perry Cox
Power: Similar to Linderman

Name: John Dorian
Power: Super imagination that comes to life

Name: Darnell Turner/Harry Monroe
Power: Genius, can produce office products from thin air
Codename: Crab Man

Name: Todd Quinlan
Power: Super high fives with various super effects
Codename: The Todd

Name: Emeril Lagasse
Power: Ability to make any food spicy
Codename: Bam!

Hero five for The Todd!

my first original set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

TWW: as far as I know the Haitian also has power negation, does he not? or is it just mental powers he can stop. Parkman couldn't read Bennets mind when the haitian was with him and in the future, Parkman had the haitian with him to stop Hiro for teleporting away and he got very upset when the haitian was down, meaning that the heros powers worked again.

Am I wrong?

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next