Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Heroes [Split 4]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

This is just speculation:

West can fly right? Is it possible that Nathan is his father too? I just don't think it's a coincidence.

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:12 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hil wrote:

West can fly right? Is it possible that Nathan is his father too? I just don't think it's a coincidence.

Well, Kenzei can regenerate so does that make him related to Claire? Honestly, it would be too much of a coincidence for them both to have the same fathers. Although if you notice, when Nathan flies it's more of a speedy sudden thing where as West's flying is more smooth and gentle. Maybe it's just that West has more mastery over his powers, but still...

Set by the WIS, the ORIGINAL House Stalker!

When I see his posts, I fill with righteous rage. :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hil wrote:

Well (FUTURE EPISODE SPOILER)

Claire and West end up hooking up, so I really hope not...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Season 1 spoilers, just in case you don't know anything about Heroes:

Well, Niki (enhanced strength) and D.L. (phasing) gave birth to Micah (technopathy). Nathan (flight) and Meredith (pyrokinesis) gave birth to Claire (spontaneous cell regeneration). I don't think there's really any specific relation.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:56 pm 

Quote:
Claire and West end up hooking up, so I really hope not...

They could be like Luke and Leia! Given most of the country's elitist opinions about small town Texas, it's not too much of a stretch for Claire.

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'd have to say, this season has been a bit underwhelming so far. What if they've used up all of the good plots first season? I don't like that they're introducing more and more characters. It's not that the characters are bad, I just think that the show needs to SLOW DOWN for a little while.

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Does anybody else want to know what Mrs Petrelli is up to currently?

Episode 1/2 spoilers:
Seriously - given a 24 hour to live threat, gets clawed at by invisible attacker (boogey-man?) then not featured in Ep. 3? Me wants more!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hil wrote:
I'd have to say, this season has been a bit underwhelming so far. What if they've used up all of the good plots first season? I don't like that they're introducing more and more characters. It's not that the characters are bad, I just think that the show needs to SLOW DOWN for a little while.

Though on the other hand, some characters' plots need to be sped up...

Character spoiler!
I'm looking at you, Wonder Twins.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:56 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
CWisgood wrote:
Hil wrote:
Though on the other hand, some characters' plots need to be sped up...

Character spoiler!
I'm looking at you, Wonder Twins.

Well, I think I did see them meeting with Sylar in a preview for the next episode, so that'll be interesting.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

last episode:

Where in the world could Sylar be? Looks like he makes it out of where ever he is by the next episode though. And Candace is dead, and no powers for Sylar. Poor boy.

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:40 pm 

Susannahmio wrote:
last episode:

Where in the world could Sylar be? Looks like he makes it out of where ever he is by the next episode though. And Candace is dead, and no powers for Sylar. Poor boy.

I think Candace was so powerful it gets in the way of the plot, like Isaac. I also heard that the actress who plays her is getting a pilot on some other show. That's happened to a couple of people on Lost, and it's a reality of the television business. Still, she can change her appearance at will, so why didn't they just get a new actress?

IDB Rater, Pink Inker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Susannahmio wrote:
last episode:

I was thinking that it could be possible that Candace is still alive, but she's tricking Sylar into thinking he doesn't have any powers and that he's in the middle of nowhere, but like theonlysaneone said, the actress was cast in another show and they had to cut down her role significantly.

Also, I guess Sylar doesn't eat their brains, because while his hands were bathed in blood, his mouth looked clean, which means that he probably just dips his hand in their blood... Although I'm not sure why he has to cut their head off.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

theonlysaneone wrote:
I think Candace was so powerful it gets in the way of the plot, like Isaac. I also heard that the actress who plays her is getting a pilot on some other show. That's happened to a couple of people on Lost, and it's a reality of the television business. Still, she can change her appearance at will, so why didn't they just get a new actress?

They did get another actress for "Michelle". Yet Candice is still dead.

I think without Missy Peregrym, Candice loses her... appeal?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, I think this episode had the most plot twists in any Heroes episode methinks.

So Matt's dad is the boogeyman? That's kinda lame, considering Matt's taking care of Molly, etc.

I wonder what power Bob has, as well as Matt's father and the other people we haven't met yet. Although, I thought they said there were 12 right? In the picture I think there was only 8-9 people.

Here's a list:
Mrs. Petrelli (Nathan and Peter's mother)
Mr. Nakamura (Hiro's father)
Charles Deveaux
Linderman
Bob
Matt's father
Unknown lady
Unknown man

It's possible the younger generation heroes are all descended from these 12. It also makes me wonder if all the heroes are descended from Kenzei, since the first eclipse happened in his time.

Oh, and Micah's cousin in New Orleans has an awesome power. It's like skill memorization or something.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:58 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Dragonfire wrote:
I wonder what power Bob has, as well as Matt's father and the other people we haven't met yet.

Oh, and Micah's cousin in New Orleans has an awesome power. It's like skill memorization or something.

Bob's power has something to do with alchemy. When he met Suresh, he turned a normal teaspoon into a golden one. "Let's just say we have our own private Fort Knox." Awesome power <3

I'm curious to see how far the power of Micah's cousin will reach. She dropkicked a guy when she supposedly shouldn't be able to normally. What if she can also do what the people with abilities can do, just by looking at how it's done? She could be the third uberhero/villain, next to Peter and Sylar (although of course it'd be kinda overkill). Still, awesome power <3, probably the next best thing to real superpowers

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next