Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

This episode was great; it more than made up for last week.

First off, I had a feeling that Simone was going to die, and this episode confirmed it. When the scene was showing, right before she was shot, I had a suspicion that she would be killed in that same exact way.

And poor Dale. :( Why are all the nice characters dieing off? And seriously, Mohinder needs to be punched in the face, because he's so stupid.

I wonder who's gonna die on the 5th.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:25 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I agree that tonight's episode was great. It was fantastic to see Peter finally controlling his powers. And I agree that Mohinder needs to be punched in the face. Yay for Stan Lee! I laughed when I saw him. :lol:

Is next week the last episode of the season? That's the way it sounded in the preview and I know that this season is supposed to be short.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

That shot at the end there reminded me of an episode of Lost, and I had the exact same shock as I did then watching this. Craaaazy. o_o

Love to see Peter melding all the powers together, and how Hiro's plot finally advances (at the unfortunate expense of Ando). I hope Claude's coming back though...

Man. It's been half an hour, and I still need more time to digest what happened.

mayanspypilot- It's not the last one, definitely not. This was episode 16 of 23, I think. The season was extended one episode by NBC.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

That was a great episode. I agree-- seeing Peter using his powers was awesome. I loved Nathan's shoutout to Lost about taking all the Heroes to a desert island to perform experiments :)

my first original set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

mayanspypilot wrote:
Is next week the last episode of the season? That's the way it sounded in the preview and I know that this season is supposed to be short.

No, it's not. I'm not entirely sure, but I think episode 18 (the one on March 5th, where an actual hero will die) is the season finale, but I'm not sure. I thought I remember seeing 23 episodes total somewhere, but right now I can only find listings for up to episode 18.

And thelilbear... I'm glad I'm not the only one who knew that was a Lost reference! I don't even watch the show and I caught it. And everyone I was talking to in the IRC chat didn't even catch it. :P

EDIT: Actually, it is 23. Apparently there are 7 episodes in the current story arc (we are on 5 of those 7). After the March 5th episode airs, they're going to take ANOTHER 5 week break, and finish off the current season with 5 more episodes, which are part of their own episode arc.

Last edited by Dragonfire on Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:38 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dragonfire wrote:
I thought I remember seeing 23 episodes total somewhere, but right now I can only find listings for up to episode 18.

I thought that this season wasn't supposed to be a full season. I thought that the 23 episodes was what NBC already ordered for next season.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Er, I edited my post at the same time you posted that. :P Read my edit, it clears things up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
The God of Comic Books! Seriously! Who cares about the tag lines that they used to hype the show! That was the best moment! Sure, Stan the Man deserves more than a one line cameo, but it was still him!

Anywho, to the less important stuff, I like Peter's control of his power. Makes him a funner superhero. The scene where he was going against Issac was so fun to listen to in surround sound.

Liked seeing Hiro use his powers again. That was fun.

Off the topic of the episode: I was thinking earlier that Claire should donate some tissue samples to medicine. If there were some way to artificially tap the healing power in her DNA, all disease could be eliminated. That would be pretty cool, and I know she is a nice enough person to do that if it was only giving some tissue samples.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Another good one, but I'm getting sick of the NBC promos that say "you'll be shocked how this episode ends" or something while nothing too major happens in the next episode.

Mayanspilot: NBC ordered a full season shortly after it premiered (like less than a month after it did). I think the original order was 13 episodes, but since the ratings were so good, a full 22-episode season was ordered, and now it's up to 23-24 episodes.

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thanks to Dragonfire and Hil for clearing things up for me :)

I'm also not surprised that Simone died, and I'm not upset about it either. She wasn't a character that really contributed to the show. Though I am curious what her death will mean for Peter and Isaac.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:59 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ugh. I was JUST thinking in the middle of the episode how much I liked Simone.

And then she died.

And yeah, Mohinder needs to be punched. So does Isaac. Cool guys, but oh so stupid.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:59 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I was extremely surprised when I saw Stan Lee, but I would have liked to see him as one of the infected people. Is Heroes owned by Marvel?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah, Isaac needs to be punched too, but Mohinder moreso because he's a professor and should know better, yet he's so dang stupid.

And Penguin, Heroes is owned by NBC, but I believe Stan Lee made a cameo because the show gets its roots from many Marvel comics. (X-Men, etc.)

And infected people? Do you mean the heroes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:36 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
I yelled "OMG IT'S STAN LEE!!!!!" at the TV when I saw him- my sister just looked at me strangely. :(

Isaac's become one of my favorite characters at this point- I'm not sure why, but he has. Peter, on the other hand... My hatred for him grows every episode. This episode left me severely irritated towards him- it's obvious that he's going to blame Isaac and go off and be all emo and crap and seek revenge, when it was his freaking fault. Watching him torment Isaac made me cringe- I mean, that was just totally unfair. :(

Simone's death: I actually was quite pleased to see her die- okay, not the actual seeing, but having it happen. She was getting annoying, with her constantly showing up and blah blah blah, etc.

I can't wait for the next episode- Hana's freaking awesome, and I want to see what happens when she, Ted and Matt take the Bennet family hostage. It'll be interesting to see them [Hana, Ted, Matt] interact with Claire.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I really didn't like Peter when the season started but I think he may be on the top of my list now. He is awsome!

I've had a feeling Simone was going to die for a while now, she just didn't seem to have much of a part at all, she is an expendable character. Much like Ted and Hana, appearing late, not much of a story, etc.

Glad Hiro is regaining some of his ability, hate to see Ando go but he may return!

And why does Matts wife look so pregnant? hasn't the whole season been no more than a few weeks? She only told him she was pregnant a few episodes ago.

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next