Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

:oops: boy do I feel sheeeeeepish...I should have figured that one out. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ok, didn't happen to catch the preview for next week till just then...and I knew it! Something was always a little off about Simone!

~Zilary - No, thats not me. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Do you have a link to the previews? I haven't seen it yet.

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Dragonfire wrote:

Sorry, I caught it during a commercial on TV....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Dragonfire wrote:

You mean the NBC promo?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gkhwalouw08

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hil wrote:
Dragonfire wrote:

You mean the NBC promo?

Ooh thanks, that's it!

And... uh, wow! Simone is still alive. o__O That means she has a power, but I wonder what it is...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Dragonfire wrote:
Hil wrote:
Dragonfire wrote:

You mean the NBC promo?

Ooh thanks, that's it!

And... uh, wow! Simone is still alive. o__O That means she has a power, but I wonder what it is...

it's been driving me nuts trying to think of what it is, it can't be self healing cause thats what Claire does! And what else could she have that would save her from being shot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yeah, I can't really think of anything either... It's not a bulletproof vest because she was bleeding, it could be self-healing but that's improbable as another hero already has that power...

Some people have said that it could just be Peter or Isaac dreaming. Or maybe Peter found a new use for Claire's powers and healed Simone. o__O

However, I just noticed that someone is lying down on the bed. Is that Simone? And it has to be a dream, because HRG's memory is wiped and he appears behind Isaac.

Oooor the illusionist is making it appear like she's alive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Dragonfire wrote:
Yeah, I can't really think of anything either... It's not a bulletproof vest because she was bleeding, it could be self-healing but that's improbable as another hero already has that power...

Some people have said that it could just be Peter or Isaac dreaming. Or maybe Peter found a new use for Claire's powers and healed Simone. o__O

However, I just noticed that someone is lying down on the bed. Is that Simone? And it has to be a dream, because HRG's memory is wiped and he appears behind Isaac.

Oooor the illusionist is making it appear like she's alive.

My current theory after watching the preview a few times is as follows:

Quote:
HRG will be working with the new hero to find Claire. HRG is behind Isaac when Simone is standing asking if he wants to shoot her again, I think Simone is actually dead and the Simone in the preview is the new hero. She could be a shapeshifter (is that the right name?) Can look like anyone once she has been in contact with them. hmmmmmm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
I was just thinking a few minutes ago about the good guest stars and sci-fi crossovers the show has gotten recently. We have gotten both The Doctor and Sulu so far. I think Heroes has the potential for more good guest stars from other sci-fi shows.

At the top of my list would be Richard Hatch or Michael Shanks. Hatch, Galactica's original Apollo and current Tom Zarek, would make a good bad guy of some sort. Maybe along the lines of a top Linderman henchman, but not a Hero. Shanks would be fun as an American version of Mohinder. He would be good for a couple of quirky guest spots.

What potential sci-fi greats would you want to see guest star?

PS: After years of seeing Takei, I am sooooo glad that I am finally hearing him speaking Japanese.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:37 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I happen to think your theories about the hero or HRG having ANYTHING to do with Simone are wrong... there are mini stories in this large story, and they switch characters from time to time. Matt Parkman and Ted suddently joined the HRG/Claire Story. Hiro is meant to hop into the story which will involve Nathan Petrelli and Mr. Linderman. The only people involved with DL, Nikki and their son... are basically those 3.

Simone... except for some "theories" has nothing to do with HRG or the company. We haven't seen her have anything to do with them.... and shes only entangled with the painter, the invisible man, and peter. For HRG and the company to suddenly become involved is unlikely. Remember, HRG isnt GOING to send a shapeshifter in or anything... this allready happened. Simone wandered into the building, and they shot her.... this was while the whole situation with the company was going on. They arent going to go get involved, it allready happened. These stories arent going to mix in the meantime....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The Wonder Weezel wrote:
I happen to think your theories about the hero or HRG having ANYTHING to do with Simone are wrong... there are mini stories in this large story, and they switch characters from time to time. Matt Parkman and Ted suddently joined the HRG/Claire Story. Hiro is meant to hop into the story which will involve Nathan Petrelli and Mr. Linderman. The only people involved with DL, Nikki and their son... are basically those 3.

Simone... except for some "theories" has nothing to do with HRG or the company. We haven't seen her have anything to do with them.... and shes only entangled with the painter, the invisible man, and peter. For HRG and the company to suddenly become involved is unlikely. Remember, HRG isnt GOING to send a shapeshifter in or anything... this allready happened. Simone wandered into the building, and they shot her.... this was while the whole situation with the company was going on. They arent going to go get involved, it allready happened. These stories arent going to mix in the meantime....

I have to disagree, only my Opinion follows and no fact: HRG and the organization want to talk to Claude (obvious from the second last episode with the Tazers) They know Peter is helping Claude. Isaac already "works" for HRG, I think he will want to talk to Isaac and get him to help him find Peter, in turn finding Claude. HRG could use the new Hero to convince Isaac to help him or some other such reason. I no longer believe Simone is a hero. Why else would HRG be with Isaac when "Simone" says "do you want to shoot me again?" There is no reason for him to be there when Simone "wakes up". you are right that he has nothing to do with Simone but I don't believe the girl in the trailer is the real Simone.

once again, my opinion, all shall be revealed in 2 days!

Actually, tomorrow night for those that live in Canada, it looks like it's going to be on Sundays from now on!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:39 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: When life hands you a lemon, squirt it in life's eye
I wish it were on on Sundays here...24 just HAS to be on at the same time, *grrs* My parents get prior claim, so I have to wait until Tuesday to watch Heroes, it's very sad.

In the preview is also shows Sylar and Peter in the same part. *shuddars* Claire, Peter and Hiro are my favs, so I worry. XDD I love this show things are explained in each episode, but at the end of each I'm more confused/scared/concerned. Poor Claire, she sure went though a lot last week.

~;{|Smile, it makes the world wonder what you're up to|};~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:07 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: MB, Canada State: Solid               State: Denial           State: Gekko
I think Heroes airing earlier is because of other shows and new shows Global's airing.
They're still billing it as being on on a 'Special Day'', which makes me think it'll be moving back to Mondays eventually.

D&D Encounters - Forum Text Adventure!
The Werewiki - Werewiki Forums
@DylPage - @Werewiki

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I don't know, Studio 60 always comes on on Sundays here too....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next