The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Trailer Leaked

Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:18 am

http://www.moviefone.com/movie/harry-po ... 27063/main

Check it out - the trailer was released earlier than was originally intended. :)

Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Tailor Leaked

Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:28 am

Just saw this a few minutes ago, and: WOW. I need to go see this even more than I thought I needed to.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:49 am

I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY EXCITED FOR THIS RIGHT NOW.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:34 am

Wow - This looks like it's going to be a very dark movie. And that trailer was far too short... I want moarz! :P

Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:54 am

Fiddelysquat wrote:I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY EXCITED FOR THIS RIGHT NOW.

ME TOO! I don't think that any amount of capitalized posts can accurately portray my level of fangirl excitement. Seriously.

Little Voldemort looks pretty awesome. The fire in the cave seemed a little Gandalf to me, but I'll get over it :D

Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:08 am

See at first I thought it was about how the tailor of the Half-Blood Prince peed, but now it makes sense.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:39 am

Wow. Just...wow.

So totally looking forward to November.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:47 am

Oh this looks absolutely wonder! Now I want to watch the earlier movies.

They better make an IMAX version of the rest of the movies like they did with OotP. Seriously, if you have access to an IMAX theater, that's the way to go. When we got tickets I thought it would just be on a really big screen, and then when they started passing out the glasses... <3 (fortunately they limited it to the climax of the movie so as not to be overwhelming - good news for those susceptible to motion sickness).

Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Trailer Leaked

Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:43 pm

That looks good so far :)

I am definitely excited for another Potter movie!

Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:07 pm

I'm still boycotting this movie due to the lack of Fred and George.
*impales Mike Newell, who caused the whole thing*

averly wrote:They better make an IMAX version of the rest of the movies like they did with OotP. Seriously, if you have access to an IMAX theater, that's the way to go. When we got tickets I thought it would just be on a really big screen, and then when they started passing out the glasses... <3 (fortunately they limited it to the climax of the movie so as not to be overwhelming - good news for those susceptible to motion sickness).

Now I might see that. :o
We're having one of our theaters change over to IMAX later this year and that'd be suh-weet.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:26 pm

DM was on fire! wrote:I'm still boycotting this movie due to the lack of Fred and George.
*impales Mike Newell, who caused the whole thing*

There's no Fred and George!? But...but....
Must have the shop! I wanna see the sign about U-No-Poo!

They'd better be back in the 7th movie...

Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:48 pm

A small update on the Deathly Hallows, for those of you that don't know. The book is being made into two movies, a Part 1 and a Part 2. Part 1 is scheduled to be released in 2010 and Part 2 is scheduled to be released in 2011.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:54 pm

May wrote:A small update on the Deathly Hallows, for those of you that don't know. The book is being made into two movies, a Part 1 and a Part 2. Part 1 is scheduled to be released in 2010 and Part 2 is scheduled to be released in 2011.

Oh dang. The first part is going to be so boring. D: They'll just be camping and having teenage angst problems the whole time.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:05 pm

WIS wrote:
May wrote:A small update on the Deathly Hallows, for those of you that don't know. The book is being made into two movies, a Part 1 and a Part 2. Part 1 is scheduled to be released in 2010 and Part 2 is scheduled to be released in 2011.

Oh dang. The first part is going to be so boring. D: They'll just be camping and having teenage angst problems the whole time.

Please don't tell me May and I are the only ones who knew that.
(I've known since the day it was announced--and I've been anxious ever since!)

^me, jumping to conclusions as usual.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:14 pm

Byakuya San wrote:
WIS wrote:

Please don't tell me May and I are the only ones who knew that.
(I've known since the day it was announced--and I've been anxious ever since!)

^me, jumping to conclusions as usual.

Heh, I knew about it. They can probably make the first part pretty intense if they get the mood set right and
keep the "hiding/running" theme going. I can see them making the camping scenes pretty scary - having them jump at sounds, etc. They'll probably include the escape, the wedding, and the ministry bit (and don't forget Kreacher's story) with all of it. Plus, they'll have the sword, and possibly going back to Harry's parent's house. Assuming they get that far. I'm guessing they'll end it sometime while Ron's gone...maybe right after they're attacked by Nagini and Harry's wand is broken. That'd leave the sword, Luna's dad, capture and escape, and going back to Hogwarts for the final battle. <shrugs> there's no telling. I guess we'll hafta wait and see.
Topic locked