The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Heroes (split 3)

Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:36 am

Last thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31461

The next episode is on April 23. That's 7 WEEKS. We've got our cliffhangers, so will making up theories last us for such a long hiatus? >_<

Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:55 pm

I don't know how i'm gonna last till April 23! I just can't get over how much I absolutely love this show! And I thought Lost was the best show to come on TV ever (well during the first season anyway)

Edit: I just watched the preview again and slowed it down. I'm pretty sure I saw claire with brown hair...correct me if i'm wrong. I saw Sylar leap at peter while he was still on the wall but his head is still on.

I also saw a clip from a previous episode when Peter jumped off the roof with Claude while HRG and the Haitian watched him. o_O

Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:17 pm

susannahmio wrote:Edit: I just watched the preview again and slowed it down. I'm pretty sure I saw claire with brown hair...correct me if i'm wrong. I saw Sylar leap at peter while he was still on the wall but his head is still on.

Yep, Claire does have brown hair; they showed a screenie of it on 9th Wonders. And people are speculating that she's either talking to HRG or Sylar (since you can see the back of the head). It also looks like future Claire, since her face looks a lot older.

I don't have the link, but Ali Larter did an interview with TV Guide and said in a future episode we'll see Niki and Jessica "merge", which should be interesting. She also said that one of the next episodes will be set completely in the future, so it's possible that's the April 23rd show.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:30 pm

That makes sense since we see future Hiro in the preview.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:11 pm

Does anyone have a link to the preview for after parasite?

Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:19 pm

*dies* APRIL 23!?
I'm happy that I won't be missing any of the show during Spring Break but thats an awfully long time. The preview for the next episode put me at ease, as I saw Peter looking very much alive. I'm sure the powers he's absorbed from everyone help that a bit. It's odd to think that both Peter and Sylar are very much alike in the sense they have more than just one power.

I enjoyed seeing Mohinder's evil side come out a bit in this episode but ... poor thing on the ceiling.

Did anyone really figure out who was supposed to 'die' in this episode? They kept previewing it as someone was going to die on March 5 and I saw no dying.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:07 pm

Penguin wrote:Does anyone have a link to the preview for after parasite?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEwGdfrhPms

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:15 pm

____amanda wrote:Did anyone really figure out who was supposed to 'die' in this episode? They kept previewing it as someone was going to die on March 5 and I saw no dying.

It was Simone. In the Feb. 19th (I think that was it) episode, Simone was just shot, but the show stopped a few seconds after she was shot, and no one actually said she was dead. In this episode Peter said "She's dead." So Simone was the one who died.

Although I thought someone else was supposed to die too, but I guess not.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:32 pm

Dragonfire wrote:Although I thought someone else was supposed to die too, but I guess not.

So did I. o_O
I thought it was supposed to be one of the Heroes or more central characters.

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:44 pm

[quote="____amanda"]*dies* APRIL 23!?

I enjoyed seeing Mohinder's evil side come out a bit in this episode but ... poor thing on the ceiling.
[quote]

I liked that part as well.. a bit sadistic; 'torturing' Sylar.. but he does have a revengful right.. Sylar killing his father and all.

The next episode should be good; even though it isn't until April.. baaahh evil evil NBC.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:19 am

____amanda wrote:
Dragonfire wrote:Although I thought someone else was supposed to die too, but I guess not.

So did I. o_O

Umm..... Mohinder perhaps? Didn't he die? His last words were basically mumbled from his mouth... "Sy...lerrrr"... but he was pinned to the wall, bleeding to death.... I'm pretty sure he's not going to live through that one.

EDIT: I had written here Peter as a possiblity, but i now withdraw that statement, realising that peter couldnt have "died" because Hiro saw him in the future!
Last edited by The Wonder Weezel on Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:32 am

The Wonder Weezel wrote:
____amanda wrote:

So did I. o_O

Umm..... Mohinder perhaps? Didn't he die? His last words were basically mumbled from his mouth... "Sy...lerrrr"... but he was pinned to the wall, bleeding to death.... I'm pretty sure he's not going to live through that one.

Unless it was Peter... but that's unlikely.

True, but we didn't see him die. And he turned his head after he said "Sylar" as if to watch them. They're probably going to do what they did with Simone... except he's going to be in "limbo" for 7 weeks. :lol:

One thing about Peter's hair... It's obvious that the writers of the show read the posts on 9th Wonders, because not only did Milo say he didn't like the hair, but so many people on that forum hated it, so they cut it off as a shoutout to the fans and as an inside joke. :P

Slightly off-topic, but yesterday I saw a rerun of CSI: Miami and Micah was in it... and then today I saw another rerun and HRG was in it.

About the break... I really, really, really hope this isn't a trend, because methinks they're going to lose some of their fanbase. The first break was fine because it was in that period between fall and spring premieres, but this is too much. And I like how they separated the arcs with the breaks, but 7 weeks is freaking overkill.

And I think April 23rd is the week before finals for me, so that's not good. :/

Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:32 am

I'm not really into this show, but I can say the few times I've watched it, I enjoyed Mohinder the most.. so I really hope he doesn't die :(

Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:50 pm

I just realized something... Maybe Peter's hair being cut off was the big death! xD

Actually, it sorta makes sense, since it was a part of his character.

Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:11 pm

Dragonfire wrote:I just realized something... Maybe Peter's hair being cut off was the big death! xD

Actually, it sorta makes sense, since it was a part of his character.

hmmm.... interesting! And it's been around since the beginning!
Topic locked