The big screen and the small screen... together at last! Hurrah!
Topic locked

Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:38 am

I watched Art School Confidential. It was funny, but...I don't get it.

Then, I watched Dodgeball right afterwards. Yay. I watched it before, and it was kinda funny.

Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:41 am

YesItIsh wrote:I watched Art School Confidential. It was funny, but...I don't get it.

It was hillarious.
I am in art school.
Hence the hillarity.

Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:17 am

Anoohilator wrote:Hot Fuzz

Was really funny and quite surreal, but some of my friends liked it a lot more than I did. Guess it's an acquired taste..

At first I was wondering how you got to see it early, then I saw your location. :P (It doesn't come out in the US until April)

Today I saw Ghost Rider. It was much better than I thought it was going to be, and can't wait for the sequel (which was announced before the first one came out O_o).

Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:58 am

Bridget Jones' Diary. I was in the mood to watch a chick flick.

Needless to say, I was reminded why I am not in that particular mood very often.

Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:36 am

Speed. Just to make fun of it.
That movie is so awful that it's hysterical.

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:55 am

Music and Lyrics: This movie was soooo cute. I loved the songs. Hugh Grant is so swoon-worthy.

Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:14 pm

Dead Poets Society.

The only good movie I've ever seen in an english class.

Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:28 pm

But I'm a Cheerleader. It was cute. Not as good as I expected, but still a nice (extremely unconventional) love story. The end was so cute. :)

Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:31 pm

First half of Girl, Interrupted, which I haven't seen before.

It's OK, but I really like to book and eh...

Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:42 pm

Toy Story 2 :P

haha, my little brothers were watching, so I just randomly decided to watch too. It's a cute movie.

Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:37 pm

The Illusionist.
My love for Edward Norton has just doubled.
If that's possible.

Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:19 pm

Half Nelson.

Ryan Gosling was very good in the role. He deserves the Oscar nomination for sure.

I thought the movie overall was quite good, although it sometimes seemed like it lacked a central plot.

Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:05 pm

Ray

Great movie. Loved it!

Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:27 am

I saw Hot Fuzz on Friday. It was hilarious. I really enjoyed it.

Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:14 am

Dungeons and Dragons
Not as bad as the world had led me to believe, sans a few points( That elf! The Dwarf being the butt of every joke. Again. The horrible dialogue at points, Mr Wesley just shouldn't smack talk, he can't do it.)

The Beholders were cool, even if no one got Petrified, and the Dragons.
Lurvely.
Topic locked