Advertise all your Neopets-related items and projects here whether it be trading, promoting your shop, guide or Neopets-related website.
Topic locked

neostocks.info - a real-time stock market tracker

Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:12 pm

hi

It's been a while for me, but glad to see this site is still alive!

After 14 years of just logging into Neopets 30 seconds a day to buy stocks, I've finally gotten bored and decided to do a little more.

Since Neodaq.com seems to have died, RIP, I thought it'd be useful to have something to track stock prices again. Using old Neodaq.com data collected by someone on reddit (credits), I've created a knockoff site:

https://neostocks.info

The site updates every half-hour in real-time, and includes stock charts and most stats you'd probably want to see. Currently working on a notification system and some sort of stock rating (like Neodaq's letter grades), but let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see.

Re: neostocks.info - a real-time stock market tracker

Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:46 pm

The site looks great! For a while, I had been selling stocks at individual sellpoints based on Neodaq's info (the sellpoints were the highest point each stock had reached at least three times, with exceptions for stocks that had spent a long time at very high values). This kind of data can be very useful for deciding when to sell. The interface is very clean, intuitive, and loads fast.

Re: neostocks.info - a real-time stock market tracker

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:57 am

Kudos gr321! The new site looks amazing! It is also extremely useful. Thank you for creating this!
Topic locked