Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:43 am 

I have a Checkered paint brush that I need to sell. I bought the wrong paint brush accidentally. :oops: how much should I be asking for it? I forgot how much I had bought it...

ETA: Also for how much do Battle Duck Pencils go?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

It looks like you'd be able to sell the Checkered PB fairly quickly at about 210k.

As for the Battle Duck Pencil, the lots on the trading post with prices listed say 135k-150k and 150k. I think that'd be a good starting point--see what kind of offers you get if you list it somewhere in that range.

ImageImageImage
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates. - Samuel Clemens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hey, all

I guess this is the place to put this, since it's not an ad for a guild that exists yet.

I don't want to add to the tons of tiny guilds out there doing nothing and taking up space, so I thought I'd try my idea out first and see if anyone else was interested. The Neopets guild board moves so fast, with everyone constantly bumping their ads, that I thought I'd come here instead.

I love playing checkers, (or Kacheekers on Neopets). I'm not very good at it, admittedly, but I like to play, and I hate that I can rarely find others to practice with. I'm hoping there are other people that want to find people to play with on a regular basis, so we can all practice for tournaments, share tips and strategies, or just arrange games for fun.

Do you think anyone else would be interested in it? I'm not going to go to the trouble of setting up a good-looking guild if it's going to be a total washout.

Should I set this up as a separate thread somewhere, or is it best on this thread?

Let me know your opinions

rugs

I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

rugrat0ne wrote:
Hey, all

I guess this is the place to put this, since it's not an ad for a guild that exists yet.

I don't want to add to the tons of tiny guilds out there doing nothing and taking up space, so I thought I'd try my idea out first and see if anyone else was interested. The Neopets guild board moves so fast, with everyone constantly bumping their ads, that I thought I'd come here instead.

I love playing checkers, (or Kacheekers on Neopets). I'm not very good at it, admittedly, but I like to play, and I hate that I can rarely find others to practice with. I'm hoping there are other people that want to find people to play with on a regular basis, so we can all practice for tournaments, share tips and strategies, or just arrange games for fun.

Do you think anyone else would be interested in it? I'm not going to go to the trouble of setting up a good-looking guild if it's going to be a total washout.

Should I set this up as a separate thread somewhere, or is it best on this thread?

Let me know your opinions

rugs
Search the neopets guilds.If yuo can find any checker guilds,look at the members,see how many they have.If you can't find any other guilds,chances are it won't workout.

Set by the amazing Kitten Medli.
Wanna see some of my writing? Click here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:43 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

kcharles wrote:
Search the neopets guilds.If yuo can find any checker guilds,look at the members,see how many they have.If you can't find any other guilds,chances are it won't workout.

I tried that first, under Kacheekers, Checkers, and Draughts. I found two Kacheek-pet related guilds with "Kacheekers" in the title, and one guild that may be about checkers, or may be about things that are checkered. I'm waiting to find out, sent an email to the council member that'd been on most recently.

rugs

I may be a cold-blooded jelly donut, but my timing is impeccable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:29 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I have an Unofficial Usukicon Y6 Guide Book that I've been trying to sell off and on for a while. I've put them it in the Trading Post and had a few inqueries but the people who asked were offering junk items or way less than what its worth in neopoints.

How much should I try auctioning it off for or try to get for it from the Trading Post?

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/26638
http://kaijuville.myminicity.com/ or http://kaijuville.myminicity.com/ind or http://kaijuville.myminicity.com/tra <----please click one, if you don't mind (Don't need ind at the moment)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:28 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but it seemed to fit the best. I'm wondering if anyone has an approximate idea about how much weewoos restock for at little nippers. I know petpets there can restock for 100+ dubloons, but do they ever go higher than 200?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
I have no idea how much they cost in the actual shop, but I bought mine at the Trading Post for about 300K.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:11 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

mayanspypilot wrote:
I have no idea how much they cost in the actual shop, but I bought mine at the Trading Post for about 300K.

Yeah..now they seem to be about twice that..dang inflation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:39 am 

Nobody on the regular neopets forums were able to help me out, so maybe you can.

I recently found a Spectral Flower (a gardening item) in my saftey deposit box. I checked both Shop Wiz and TP to try and find a price for it. There were none on the Shop Wiz, and the two other flowers I saw on the TP didn't have prices. I actually asked one person how much they thought it was worth while they were online, but they couldn't answer.

Anyways, after that little story, does anyone know what a Spectral Flower might be worth?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
Saph wrote:
Nobody on the regular neopets forums were able to help me out, so maybe you can.

I recently found a Spectral Flower (a gardening item) in my saftey deposit box. I checked both Shop Wiz and TP to try and find a price for it. There were none on the Shop Wiz, and the two other flowers I saw on the TP didn't have prices. I actually asked one person how much they thought it was worth while they were online, but they couldn't answer.

Anyways, after that little story, does anyone know what a Spectral Flower might be worth?

Looking at NeoItems.net, the price looks to be around 73,000 NP. I don't know when their pricing charts were last updated though.

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:27 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

mayanspypilot wrote:
Saph wrote:

Looking at NeoItems.net, the price looks to be around 73,000 NP. I don't know when their pricing charts were last updated though.

I wouldn't rely on Neoitems' pricing list. Ever since the Greasemonkey deal a few months back, those who are using Greasemonkey (which ipricing and ImproveNeo run off of) are not getting true prices (as the first five lines of the shop wiz aren't showing up for them). And from what I've seen and heard, most people, and hopefully all of them, have stopped using both programs, since Neo did come out and indicate, in their editorial, that third party programs which gave an advantage were a violation of the rules.

It is unbuyable on the super shop wiz and it is rarity 101. If there are only two on the shop wiz, I would ask for the highest price you think you could get. After all, you can always come down, but can't go up once you set a price.

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:16 pm 

Morningstar wrote:
mayanspypilot wrote:
Saph wrote:

I wouldn't rely on Neoitems' pricing list. Ever since the Greasemonkey deal a few months back, those who are using Greasemonkey (which ipricing and ImproveNeo run off of) are not getting true prices (as the first five lines of the shop wiz aren't showing up for them). And from what I've seen and heard, most people, and hopefully all of them, have stopped using both programs, since Neo did come out and indicate, in their editorial, that third party programs which gave an advantage were a violation of the rules.

It is unbuyable on the super shop wiz and it is rarity 101. If there are only two on the shop wiz, I would ask for the highest price you think you could get. After all, you can always come down, but can't go up once you set a price.

Thanks for your help. =3

Post subject: Re: Questions, Answers and Advice! [Split]
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:41 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I need a price advice on the following two TCG cards:
Jhudoras Bodyguards (TCG) - someone is willing to put it in buyable range for me
Moehog Footpad (TCG) - lowest in SW was 52k

Are those two prices good deals or are they still overrated? I do not mind waiting if the price is not right. Anyway they will be very HTS.

Thanks for your help.

Post subject: Re: Questions, Answers and Advice! [Split]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:57 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I have the following secret lab map pieces for sale: #2, #3 (two), #5, #6, #7 (three), and #8.

I know that the #7 pieces were recently given out by Tarla and have become very reasonably priced, so I think I'll be hanging on to these for a while.

However, it's been impossible to try and price the rest for sale, in particular #2 and #8! Does anyone have any suggestions as to a price I can ask for on the trading post? I find it a bit irritating to say "best offer wins" as I find that attracts a lot of time-wasting bids.

Thanks in advance :)

Edited to add: Well it turns out that after I posted this, a couple of #2 and #8 pieces popped up on the trading post. I have put my pieces up for sale too - will post the links in a separate post in the 'Bill' forum. Mods, if this post should be deleted, please do so. Thanks again.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next