Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Staff needed for a new webzine
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

After quitting all of my online commitments, I have decided to dedicate my time to starting a webzine. However, it's kind of impossible to run one entirely by yourself. So... I'm looking for some staff members.

Here are all the positions I have open:

Management- making sure all articles are in on time, and put into the database where they're supposed to be by the deadline.

1 co-management position
2 super editor positions

Technical- coding and making the layout and other needed graphics

2 coding positions
2 graphic-making positions

Writing- self explanatory

3 entertainment writing positions
3 short story writing positions
3 talent spotlight writing positions (writing about people with talents talents in either art, writing, or visual/audio (acting or singing, etc.)- there is one position for each form of talent, but 3 positions in the section, total)
1 web writing position (writing about anything new on the net, from Neopets to FFR)

Editing- also self explanatory

1 short story editing position
1 horoscope editing position
1 talent spotlight editing position
1 web editing position
1 editor position for submissions

If you would like to be a part of the team for this new webzine (called RealiZine (say it aloud, and you'll get it)), here's what you need to do:

For Management

To be a co-manager send me a PM, email (email address at the bottom of this message), or IM (via AIM, username at the bottom of this post) and tell me the following:

1. Why you believe you would be a good manager.
2. One or more managing project you've done (not necessary, but good to have)

To be a super editor send me a PM, email, or AIM IM (addresses at the bottom of the page) with the following paragraph edited:

during the summer me and Jacob like to go swiming at teh beech. One of thos days, me and him saw other family. we walked over to thm and intrduced ourselfs. they mother and fother of the famly had two childs. Theyre names we're emily and Michelle. We plaied in the ocean wit thim. it was a fun tiem.

For Writing

To be a writer send me the following via PM, email, or AIM IM (addresses at the end of this post):

1. What you want to write for.
2. One example of your work, at least three paragraphs long. Sample does not have to be related to what you are applying for.

For Editing

To be a normal editor send me a PM, AIM IM, or email (addresses at the end of this message) with the following:

1. What you want to edit for.
2. The following paragraph edited:

one day at school during the winter i lookd out the windowe and seed that snow was falling. i yelled out in exitement cause it was the first season snow. unfortunately, the teacher, mr mark, was not happy that i yelled. he told me i had after school detention. i was really sad, especially cause i had to walk home in the cold afterward. ill never yell out in class gain.

Thanks for reading. If you have any questions or want to apply for a job, please:

A. PM me OR
B. Email me at mailto:dawnsglory@gmail.com OR
C. AIM IM me at Sasha Lover Dawn.

By the way, our temporary home is http://www.free webs.com/realizine (without the space between 'free' and 'webs').
That will most likely change once we get a good coder. :)

Again, thanks for reading, and remember- realize it!

~Dawn

the greatest love story never told.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]