Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:52 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fantasy Bits (Forum run by Jasujo; for Werewolf junkies!)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

If there was a thread for this, it's far gone by now- far past the point of being remembered, so I hope no one minds if I make this.

Fantasy Bits is a great forum - http://lost-thoughts.net/fantasybits/ - run by Jasujo, so you know it must be excellent. To promote the forum, I've started a Werewolf game there (Werewolf: Jungle Style). There was a game before, but it wasn't very active. :( So in an attempt to get more people to join up (it's a bit quiet there), I present to you... Werewolf!

It has much more than just Werewolf however. It is, if I understand correctly, a forum for writers- hence the title. So if you want to write your feelings out, or just play a relaxing game of Werewolf- this forum is for you!

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:56 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I joined this forum several months ago.

It's a small forum, but I like the people there. The forums are sufficiently organized and there are sufficient descriptions. I never got involved in the subject this forum centers on, but I didn't really feel out of place and still managed to have a good time there.

Names that are more unique would be good for some of the forums, but I don't consider it as vital because this forum has a central focus, making those general forums are more of a side dish, and that itself instills much for the sense of uniqueness.

I'm not a big fan of the default template, but I consider this a "what's your favorite ice cream?" type of thing. Both the default and the alternative(s) could use a custom banner, though.

I run The Infinity Program, a den of villains and swashbucklers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm joining, I've been looking for a writers' forum like that for a while now. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]