Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 11, 2024 8:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: PPL
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Why is it that the petpets that are chosen to win are always the expensive painted petpets?
Surely if you can afford to paint your expensive petpet with an even more expensive paintbrush, to get the look that you want, you don't need the extra np that you get from having being chosen for PPL.

Wouldn't it make more sense for TNT to choose a basic pet, like a wadjet, or a feepit, so that newbies, who actually could do with the money get it, rather than the rich people.

Sorry for the rant.

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:30 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I think the reason they don't do that very much is that there are simply too many of the inexpensive petpets. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember that they chose some basic petpet a while ago, and put it in the news, but didn't really give anyone the prize because there were way too many (millions) attached to pets. I'd be more frustrated if my petpet was chosen, but I couldn't win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

avvelenare wrote:
I think the reason they don't do that very much is that there are simply too many of the inexpensive petpets. I could be wrong, but I seem to remember that they chose some basic petpet a while ago, and put it in the news, but didn't really give anyone the prize because there were way too many (millions) attached to pets. I'd be more frustrated if my petpet was chosen, but I couldn't win.

Abominable Snowballs. I had one which was a few hundred days old and got nothing. I was most annoyed. I think that's why they don't do it very often.

Image Set by DM - Thanks :)
If you would like Neopets Premium, PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm still waiting for them to do Searex...mine is 28770 witch equals 1199 days old :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:11 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:
Surely if you can afford to paint your expensive petpet with an even more expensive paintbrush, to get the look that you want, you don't need the extra np that you get from having being chosen for PPL.

Pfffttt... after buying my faerie kadoatie I need all the NP I can get. Don't be hatin' :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:14 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I think the Faellie won a while back, and if it did, I didn't get anything. So, even the more expensive petpet owners don't get anything. You really have to own a petpet a long time to actually win a prize I think.

ImageImage

Last edited by mercurius on Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:53 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
I'm still waiting for them to do Cobrall... mine is 18122 which equals 755 days old. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]