Esophagor Trick-or-Treat Bag
The Esophagor

Edna Trick-or-Treat Bag
The Witch's Tower

Tropical Food Shop Trick-or-Treat Bag
Tropical Foods

Re: Halloween 2019

Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:29 pm

Don't forget that Von Roo is awake all day today. I lucked out by gaining a level. I could have sworn that the timing of your click mattered, but most of the guides have taken that information out. Regardless, I tried to time my click for the round minute, and I managed to win, so I'll take it. (I clicked at 58 seconds, right before it switched to 59.)

Oh, fun. The bags give from 1-4 of a long list of items. According to JN, there's an R101 book in the Esophagor bag, the Edna bag (along with a mirror (grooming)), the Anshu bag (along with a toy and and a food), and the Kiko Lake Carpentry bag (along with a stamp), and a wearable necklace in the Tropical Food bag (I'm guessing there's a book, too).

Those books and that stamp are going to be ridiculously expensive. Do I buy extra bags? Just buy the items? I hate doing things like treasure maps and getting items that are worth less than the map. I never seem to get the rare prizes.

Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:42 pm

Yay! Goodie Bags!

Von Roo is definitely timed. I think PPT is the only guide for VR that includes the timing. It works for me 100% of the time that I click at the right time. (i.e. no glitches, lags, etc.) It takes a little practice to consistently click at the exact needed moment.

Kiko bag currently going for 650k. Will I buy it? Nah.

Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:14 pm

Got the goodie bags. Lost a level at Von Roo, but I'm not overly worried...my battle pet has like, almost 100HPs worth of training before I need to level again.

I bought one of each of the books (they ranged from 90k-150k when I bought), and I know I overpaid for the stamp this morning, but I just wanted to get it and be done with it. I might go through and buy all of the other unique items, but I'm not sure if I'll bother yet.

Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:39 am

I bought most of the books, except one that was elusive. This year I decided to buy the Kiko bag and just pop it open to get the stamp. I found the bag for 450k on the SW and opened it to find... junk. oops. Ah well. So, buy a second one? Sure. (460k). Opened that one and... junk... and a stamp! Woot! 8)

Should come out ahead if I ever remember to sell it :P
Topic locked