For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Faerie Quest Event 2018

Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Day 4
Bonus: Faerie Candy Making
Quest: Fire Faerie, Tin Foil Hat - Refreshed - Crafting Faerie! :x Smurf :x Abandoned Quest... and then got the "Receive Delina's Bonus Quest" invitation. I politely declined.

Wasted day.

Running Total:
Level: +2
Strength: +3
HP: +3

Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Oh no, Blue! You forgot to change your language to Chinese before refreshing the quest...

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Bummer, Blue! On a side note, can you refresh the bonus crafting quests? I seem to recall being able to do so at least once in the past couple of years...

Day 4:
Fire Faerie Snowglobe
Quest: Grey, def+3 to battle pet (figured it might be worth it, but I guess not...so now her def is at over 900...)

Running total:
Lvl: 0
Str: 3
Def: 6
Mov: 3
HP: 0

I've got a bunch of FQFC's sitting in my cart, waiting for the NC redemption from Charity Corner to come through.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:52 am

Day 5:
Bonus: Fyora Goblet
Quest: Dark Faerie

Running Total:
Level: 6 (8 left before next training course)
Strength: 3 (12 behind 2x level)
Defense: 0 (306 behind 2x level... come on, faeries!)
Movement: 0 (a gazillion behind 2x level)
HP: 3 (19 behind 2x level)

Pickles, I'm sorry; I don't understand what you mean by "NC redemption" from CC. Did you not get your NC prize yet? I got mine soon after the event finished.... Oh, wait. I just realized there is a perk of 10,000 points that gives you 300 NC. Nice! And congrats! (I do like that they offer the additional NC as a choice - being able to choose your prizes means people can focus on the areas of the site they like, and those who don't like NC can forgo that.)

Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Day 5:
Light Faerie Cookie Sandwich
Quest: Soup, +2def, +2hp to battle pet

Running total:
Def: 8
Mov: 3
HP: 2

Yes, it was for the 10k perk. It finally came in sometime overnight, so I now have 11 cookies. Not opening one now, since I don't have the boon, but...yeah. At least I have some stocked up now.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Day 5
Bonus: Faerieland Colouring Book
Quest: Fire Faerie, Moehog Card King Crown -> Chinese -> (Chrysanberry Latte) -> Refresh -> Light -> 彩翼 -> Flutter, 100NP, +2 levels

Hmm... Thanks Pickles for the Crafting Faerie refresh suggestion. Today, I accepted the crafting faerie quest. She asked for Crystal Pieces & Bundle of Shine...

-> Chinese -> Refresh -> English -> Water Faerie, Knowing Moehogs, 1.85k, +3 Defense.

Cool... A "two-fer" today. Had I realized this was possible, I would have done it every day this week o double the quests and boosts. Live an learn. Hopefully, I will remember this trick for next year :)

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:24 am

Cool... A "two-fer" today. Had I realized this was possible, I would have done it every day this week o double the quests and boosts. Live an learn.

Unfortunately you can only do it once, then the crafting quest disappears for the rest of the event. I found this out after doing it last year or the year before.
I tried doing it this year, but it didn't work for me. I am glad you got an extra quest, Blue. :)

Day 5
Bonus: Green Faerie Eraser
Daily Quest: Soup Faerie +2 Str, +2 Lvls
Cookie Quest: Fire Faerie +3 Str

Day 6
Bonus: Tears of the Water Faerie
Daily Quest: Water Faerie refreshed Soup Faerie +2 Def, +2 HP
Cookie Quest: Water Faerie refreshed Dark Faerie +3 HP

Running Total:
Lvl: 10
Str: 23
Def: 2
Mov: 2
HP: 15

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:43 am

Day 6
Bonus: Faerie Sticker Album
Quest: Earth Faerie, Stream of Light - Refresh - Grey, Warf...

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Fire faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She has stoked the fires inside MyPet, who is stronger!
Daze wrote:Unfortunately you can only do it once, then the crafting quest disappears for the rest of the event. I found this out after doing it last year or the year before.
I tried doing it this year, but it didn't work for me. I am glad you got an extra quest, Blue.
Yep. No bonus crafting quest today. Ah well, at least I was able to redeem my wasted day! :)

Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:11 pm

Day 6:
Bonus: Dark Faerie Backpack
Quest: Soup, 4985 NP, 2 movement, 2 HP (yesterday's cost just under 2k and awarded HP)

Running Total:
Defense: 0 (306 behind 2x level... come on, faeries!)
Movement: 2 (a gazillion behind 2x level)
HP: 5 (17 behind 2x level)

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:00 am

Day 6:
Faerie Guide to Interior Design
Quest: Water, +3def to back-up battle pet

Running total:
Def: 8
Mov: 6

Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:23 am

Day 7 (no more Quest Refresh Boon)

Bonus: Chocolate Eartharole
Daily Quest: Air Faerie (Urrghh!!) +3 Mov
Cookie Quest: Light Faerie +2 Lvl

Running Total:
Lvl: 12
Def: 2
Mov: 5

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:09 am

Day 6:
Bonus: Fyora Bank (I didn't get a pop-up, but it was in my inventory)
Quest: Soup, 792 NP (it was in stock at the Smoothie Shop, saved me 1500 NP), 2 movement, 2 HP (again)

Running Total:
Defense: 0 (305 behind 2x level... come on, faeries!)
Movement: 4 (a gazillion behind 2x level)
HP: 7 (15 behind 2x level)

*sigh* I'm never going to get defense, am I? But hey, I do need everything else (except movement) before I move up to the next training course, so... It's as good as.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:50 pm

Day 7
Bonus: Fyora Star Wand
Quest: Dark Faerie, Grarrl Frisbee, 2k, +3 HP

Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:47 pm

Day 7:
Faerie Colouring Book
Quest: Water, +3def to back-up battle pet (hit the 125 boost)

Running total:
Def: 11
Mov: 6

...Siniri, you're more than welcome to my def quests. I really don't want/need them, except to boost my back-up pet, which...really, isn't necessary. I'd rather be getting quests with level/hps for my battle pet!

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:26 am

Day 8

Bonus: Chocolate Fyora Crown
Daily Quest: Grey Faerie +3 Def
Cookie Quest: Water Faerie +3 Def

Running Total:
Lvl: 12
Def: 11
Mov: 5

So far, stats given out have been quite equal, except for Mov., which I am happy about.

Best luck for more Def stats, Siniri.

Congrats on the boost, Pickles. I haven't been seriously training a back up. I just evened out my 2nd pets stats and now she is going back to a side account.
Topic locked