For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 8]

Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:55 am

Does the boon work? Don't want to pick it if it doesn't. Then again, what else would I pick? BMG? Yeah, I have no time to restock...

Edit: (From a friend) From what I'm hearing on the boards, it doesnt work on anything except for a single Delina quest. So if its worth it to you to refresh a Delina quest for a different faerie (and also sacrifice the opportunity to receive her quests for the rest of the event) then you can get the RQR boon. Otherwise I would go with something else.

Hmm, one extra FQ is probably better than choosing BMG and getting nothing...

Edit: it worked several days (just once it didn't, when I didn't get a Delinia quest...)

New week! I have a new NF who needs Awakened. Willing to help him out?

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:55 am

Almost missed this. Good thing I Awakened!

Boooo.

Go Bandwagon!

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:11 pm

Oops. I totally forgot to sign up. Drats. Awakened would've been fun. Oh well. Got enough to do, trying to get those last two game avvies in the next two weeks!

Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:43 am

Another Oops. I completely forgot to check who won on Monday. Well, here's to four days of Bank Bribery :loser:

Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:35 am

Whoops!

If it makes you feel better, Blue, I was probably lucky if I won 10k net in Cartographication (the most I won was a bit under 2.5k gross, and I had at least two days under 1k gross and 1 day in the low 1000's gross).

But now it's a new week. Time to sign up again! I have a busy day tomorrow, so I defaulted to my original faction, Seekers, because the thought of Tiny the giant robot can still make me laugh. Want to bandwagon? I won't be offended if you don't...

Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:26 pm

I'll join seekers. Now, before I forget. Bandwagon it is...

Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:07 pm

Bandwagon ahoy! ...joined Seekers.

Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:36 am

I dressed up my pet for spring, and it's made the BD suddenly very amusing.
(Spoiler-tagged because it came out huger than it was on my screen, and I don't know how to resize it.)

The still picture doesn't quite capture the absurdity of having the broken image moving in to attack and then retreating. :roflol:

I have no idea why the image at the top works but the lower one doesn't... maybe it's the new robe? Blue, you having this "problem"?

Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:29 am

Siniri wrote:I have no idea why the image at the top works but the lower one doesn't... maybe it's the new robe? Blue, you having this "problem"?

Yep. It is funny to watch The Gear of Destruction beat its opponent! :lol:

Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:57 am

*lol* Sadly, they already fixed it. But it was hilarious while it lasted! It definitely made battling more fun today.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:46 pm

Seekers Win!

Bank boon for me. And, yes I checked before collecting today's interest :)

Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:34 pm

I went with Right Round Round. Not sure how much I'll spin, but I"m trying to remember to do so.

Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:23 pm

Sway, Thieves & Brutes...

Have not had Thieves for a while..> Go Thieves!?

Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:11 pm

I'm always up for Thieves! Once a thief, always a thief?

Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:14 am

I hope you guys signed up without waiting for me, so I'll join Thieves, too!
Topic locked