Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 8]

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:29 pm

Quest Total:
1 Crafting Faerie due to my own silliness
2 FFQ
+5MOV
+5HP
+2LVL
4 actual stats quests for +12 stats that I'm actually training (and none that I am not)....not too bad.

....I guess Neo felt sorry for me because of the Crafting quest, because I just got a random light faerie quest while pricing my shop. :)

Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:24 am

1236 today - 400 = 836 net

total: 9265 net NP

Not terrible for 6 days... unless you compare it to the stock boon. But hey, it was this or no boon this time, right? So let's focus on the 9k+ we wouldn't have had (except I'd have still won the first day...). Yay for boons!

Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Siniri wrote:Not terrible for 6 days... unless you compare it to the stock boon. But hey, it was this or no boon this time, right? So let's focus on the 9k+ we wouldn't have had (except I'd have still won the first day...). Yay for boons!

You said it, Siniri! 9k+ more in the bank than without the boon.

Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:02 pm

Sway, Thieves, Seekers

Relatively good options all around. Sway/Seekers are a slight preference for me, but I'll go with the bandwagon.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:54 am

I prefer Sway/Thieves for the stock boon, but I'll also go with the bandwagon.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:27 pm

Well, Sway gives the bank boon (my favorite) and the stock boon for Siniri, so I'm joining Sway.

Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:54 pm

Hmm. That would force me to choose between the stock boon and the bank boon. Both are good for me. I will decide which one afterwards.

*Hops on the bandwagon*

Sway it is!

Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:37 am

Bandwagon ahoy!

Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:17 pm

Blue wrote:
Siniri wrote:Not terrible for 6 days... unless you compare it to the stock boon. But hey, it was this or no boon this time, right? So let's focus on the 9k+ we wouldn't have had (except I'd have still won the first day...). Yay for boons!

You said it, Siniri! 9k+ more in the bank than without the boon.

Not sure why, but I ventured into the caverns today. L-R-L: In the chest you find: 10000 NP!
Go figure.

ETA- Sway Wins! I went with the Bank Boon. Somehow, I feel like the stock boon would be just too much effort this week.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:45 pm

:lol: Blue! I venture into the caverns every day... Not sure why, since it loses, on average.

I chose the stock boon - and remembered to use it today. Let's see how many days I remember.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:13 pm

Bank Boon, here, too. Remembered to do it before I collected interest, too!

Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:24 am

New round is up:

Seekers
Thieves Guild
Awakened

I am happy to go with the bandwagon, as I don't really have a boon preference here.

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Well, if no one is going to voice a preference, I'm going to go with Seekers, because after how much I spent in the last couple weeks, I really could use the bank boon. ;)

Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Alright, I'll join Seekers, though I would have preferred Awakened or Thieves this time. I guess this is what happens when you don't vote! (A timely lesson...)

Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:23 am

Gah. I best go seek out the sign up page!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Topic locked