For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 8]

Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:08 pm

Go Bandwagon!! You all swayed me. :)

Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:08 pm

Sway Wins! Woot!

Three good boons for me from which to choose... Will it be Bank Bribery, Refreshed Quest Request (I have a cookie), or Cheaper by the Dozen? Hmm. I will decide later.

Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:25 pm

I went with stocks. I got a FQ quest yesterday and now can't afford even one more level without doubling my red codestone requirement. Only about 2 more months to get defense up, and then I can start overtraining HP for a bit before finally being able to crack open some FQ cookies.

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:24 pm

Wahoo! I went with FQR. Of course, the first quest I get off my cookie is a Faerie Queen one of under 1k...so, definitely didn't refresh that.

Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:50 pm

Last night, I went with stocks because I need to build my stock portfolio back up. Sadly, there were no 10NP stocks and had to settle for 11NP :)

Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:36 pm

I forgot yesterday and bought a stock at 15. :roll:

I do that half the time.

I'll still beat the bank boon as long as I don't do that too many more times... (1/2 at 10 so far, woot!)

Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:22 pm

Well, I only needed to refresh twice. Every other quest was decent. At least the two that I refreshed changed to good ones?

Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:43 pm

Brutes, Seekers, Order. Any thoughts?

I managed to buy at 10 the rest of the week, so I still got 30k off the boon. Not too bad.

Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:13 pm

I am thinking of going with the Order.

Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:01 pm

I'm not sure if I'll be able to fight or not this weekend. I'm traveling solo, and I'm not sure how much free time I'll have.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:03 am

Well, apparently it might be a bandwagon of only two, with two travellers. I'll join Order with you, Daze.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:01 am

Jumping onto the bandwagon! Goes to sign up for Order... or not. There is something wrong with the sign-up page. Not working in Opera, FireFox, or my phone :(

Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:34 am

Thanks for joining me. :) Bandwagon ho!

The site is being upgraded to HTML5 and it is causing a few issues with different browsers. Apparently you need to do Trudy and any Battledome fights before doing the new Dragoyle game otherwise you can't access the other 2.

Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:43 am

I managed to sign up with the Order early this morning :)

Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:30 pm

The Order wins! I hope everyone got at least the minimum number of battles in. I went with Cartogriphication (never realized I was misspelling that - the second syllable really should be "graph").

Day 1: 1716 NP (1316 NP net)

Total: 1716 NP (1316 NP net)
Topic locked