For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 8]

Wed May 25, 2016 7:03 am

I was leaning towards Thieves as I want to even up my scores against the other 2.

I am glad you picked the Thieves, Blue, so I am jumping on the bandwagon. :)

Wed May 25, 2016 2:00 pm

Alright, I'll join Thieves, too. I do need to even up my stats like Daze, and stock boon isn't too bad...

Sun May 29, 2016 1:45 am

I joined, and will try to battle some tomorrow. If tomorrow goes anything like today has so far, I'm going to need a break from packing!

ETA: Got my minimal in during my (basically only) break in the craziness of yesterday.

Mon May 30, 2016 12:34 pm

Sorry, I only got 28 wins in against the Twins due to a migraine last night.

The Awakened won; I got a spotted Kiko plushie.

Mon May 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Bummer about Awakened winning. I only hit the minimum this time. Consolation prize: Set Of Spoons

We'll get 'em next time!

Tue May 31, 2016 3:52 pm

I got a Salisbury Steak. I managed to even up my scores and that was about 40 battles.

Next time!!

Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Sway, Thieves, or Brutes.
I'll probably join Sway, though who knows about battling. With AC going on, plus company and everything else...I'm not likely to have much time.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:51 pm

Sunday is the next bye day, which means I'll probably have time to get a few battles in, though not my usual goal.

I also like Sway, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:00 pm

I'm good with Sway as well. I will probably squeeze in at least the minimum. While my AC participation isn't nearly at the level of you guys, I am actually playing a few games here and there. I've doubled the times I played Slushie Slinger versus last year... LOL. I really do not care much for that game.

Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:21 pm

I went ahead and joined Sway so I don't forget later. Hopefully I remember to battle at some point...

Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:45 am

I just joined Sway as well. I would very likely forget tomorrow.

Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:06 pm

Haven't battled any yet. Must do it today if you want the boons (assuming we earn them...)!

Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:35 am

Siniri wrote:Haven't battled any yet. Must do it today if you want the boons (assuming we earn them...)!

Ugh. 27 minutes to midnight and I've had it for the week(end). Sorry guys. I'm not going to make it this time.

Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:04 am

Brute Squad wins.

I received Flaming Shield Of Fire.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:43 pm

Awakened, Thieves, Seekers.

I'd prefer Seekers, as next week I've got company in town (again) and thus just collecting bank interest in and of itself might be spotty.
Topic locked