For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Battleground of the Obelisk [Split 8]

Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:14 pm

Siniri wrote:Bueller?

:roflol:

Unfortunately, I failed to sign-up. It's been a week.

Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:25 am

I managed 21 battles.

Edit: Well, randomly selecting doesn't work. The Awakened won (ironically, who I battled against by chance). At least I got an interesting consolation prize: Cheese and Pickle Packed Lunch.

Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:35 pm

Order, Sway, or Thieves

Personally, I'd like to go with Sway or Thieves. I don't have any FQFC's, so Order isn't the best, but I guess they have Carto, so that could work?

Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:01 pm

I always Sway to Thieves... Any is OK with me, though. I picked up a "Black Friday" FQFC this weekend 8)

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:03 am

Let's go with Sway because they have all the good boons!

Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:05 am

Sway it is. Here's hoping we win. I'd like that nice shiny bank boon again!

Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:36 pm

Sounds good... of to sign up.

ETA - Sway Wins!
I went with the stocks boon... mostly because I forgot to check who won before collecting my bank interest today...

Day 1: Bought BB @ 10
Day 2: MYNC @ 10
Day 3: HUW @ 10
Day 4: EEEEE @ 10
Day 5: POWR @ 10
Day 6: BB @ 10
Day 7: MPC @ 10

Woot! A week's worth of 10's :)

Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:38 pm

I'm glad you posted, Blue! I almost forgot, but at least this reminded me. I went with the bank boon, before I collected interest today. Need an easy boon for the week!

Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:35 am

Bank boon for me, too. At 5,274 NP (and rising), it just beats the stock boon - as long as I remember to claim it before collecting interest (which I did). I barely remembered to battle last night!

Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:03 pm

Blue wrote:Sounds good... of to sign up.

ETA - Sway Wins!
I went with the stocks boon... mostly because I forgot to check who won before collecting my bank interest today...

Day 1: Bought BB @ 10
Day 2: MYNC @ 10
Day 3: HUW @ 10
Day 4: EEEEE @ 10
Day 5: POWR @ 10
Day 6: BB @ 10
Day 7: MPC @ 10

Woot! A week's worth of 10's :)

Also sold 2k shares of TPNT at 26.

ETA: This week's choices: Brute Squad, Awakened, Seekers

Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:15 am

Seekers is the only one with guaranteed bank boon, so that's the one I'd prefer. But it might end up resulting in a consolation prize because I don't have a ton of time to play, and a rumor said that the Brutes group might be looking to upset again.

Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:44 pm

I failed to sign up. Was too exhausted to stay up for a consensus last night and forgot to sign up before I went to bed, so I'll be sitting this one out. Good luck! Will be interesting to see who wins.

Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:54 pm

Ditto for me. I also failed to sign up.

Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:17 am

Bummer. Looks like I'll be getting a consolation prize! But I'm still going to battle just in case...

Edit: Lost. Oh, well. Nice consolation prize, at least. (I actually have no idea what it even was...)

Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:33 pm

Siniri wrote:Bummer. Looks like I'll be getting a consolation prize! But I'm still going to battle just in case...

Edit: Lost. Oh, well. Nice consolation prize, at least. (I actually have no idea what it even was...)
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

ETA:
Just sold 2,000 shares COFL at 54 and 1,000 shares of KBAT at 31. That's a cool 109k profit on them there stocks :D
Topic locked