Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:10 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Features in Neopia
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Editorial wrote:
hi, so there's been a lot of discussion about the upcoming charity corner event, but we're also approaching the traditional start date of daily dare, with the altador cup shortly after that. should we expect a change to the usual schedule for either of those events? some of us are curious about when all these events will happen in the coming weeks - or if charity corner isn't approaching as quickly as it seems. it'd be great if we could get a general idea of the schedule for upcoming events. thanks!~~ neon3002
Charity Corner can be expected in the next few weeks, followed shortly by Daily Dare and immediately after by the Altador Cup. There will be periods of overlap between the events.

...why does this have to happen when I've got company coming? Sigh. (Also, I can see that DD would be very inconvenient for those in school.)

I thought this was slightly amusing...
Quote:
In the editorial of issue 862, you announced that all Neopets cannot grow hair at least on top of their heads (if not more) and instead wear wigs. While this is the case for user-made Neopets, this is a site mechanic, and there has always been separation between site mechanics and the actual lore of Neopia. This change to Neopet characters all wearing wigs doesn't make a lot of sense (how do pirates on the high seas access wig makers? or in the wilds of the desert? or in space? or at the bottom of the sea? or in Tyrannia? or Moltara when it was sealed away? There are also several visual examples that appear to contradict it completely. Could you please consider reversing this? I realise the lore of this site might seem trivial to many, but it is why some of us are still on this site, and it wouldn't hurt to see the content staff treating it with a little more respect.~~herdygerdy
We humbly reverse our stance on this. Neopets created on the site are limited by various considerations and therefore do not come with hair. However, characters in Neopian lore - Isca and Nabile included - are able to grow hair and what you see on their head is 100% natural.
If you read the neoboards at all, Herdy was quite upset when the first editorial answer came out.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:45 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Overlapping events... *sigh* Well, I'm not planning on putting the effort in I did in the past, anyway... I do like that we can see the prize shop and donate accordingly in CC, and I remember my mistake from the last DD, so I'll only put in the minimal effort there, too... And I have to take my CPT (certificate in personal training) exam in July, so we'll see how much AC I play...

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Original Post: Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:50 pm
Two new avatars (still unannounced) were found today:

Image Robot Vandagyre - Have a robot (painted) petpet attached to your active and visit a Robot Vandagyre ( http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Zylenth )

Image Royalboy Lutari - Have 5 unique items with "Lutari" in them in your inventory, and visit a Royal Lutari (http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=auberillis)

Lutari one wasn't too hard to get, just had to buy a few items (got all of them for under 3k, currently reselling at current price in my shop). Robot, I had to do a pet transfer/trade to my side account (because I'm NOT unattaching my aged petpets), bought and attached a Robot Abominable Snowball, got the avvie, detached the petpet and sold it for 500nps more than I bought it for. Probably could've gotten more than that, but...eh. It was going rate after I got the avvie. Now I've just got to remember to trade pets back tomorrow.

ETA (Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:40 pm): OMG. The site is so down that the RED PTERI showed up! I can't even remember the last time I saw that! :o

ETA2: Bahahahahaha! Haven't gotten this RE in a while, but it's amusing, seeing as the site WAS actually down last night.
Quote:
An ominous looking Red Pteri strolls up to you and cackles, "I hope you didn't want to actually do anything in Neopia today." *BRAAWWKK*

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Soooooo I had to come looking for this thread, but I thought maybe it was time to resurrect it.

First off, there's a new avatar:

Image Use the code 'NEOPETSCOOKBOOK' at the Grundo Warehouse for a new Avatar.

Secondly, JellyNeo Reported this rather interesting pop-up on Jumpstart.com:
Quote:
Thank you for playing JumpStart Games various products over the years. Effective immediately, we will be discontinuing support for our current Educational JumpStart and Math Blaster games - this does NOT include Neopets branded games, and there will be no further game downloads or content or functionality updates. On June 30, 2023, our servers will be shut down completely. Game progress and in-game items will not be saved, and any user data will be unavailable after that date.

It has been over 25 years since JumpStart/Math Blaster first launched and we appreciate the support and enthusiasm that we have received from all our users worldwide over the years.
I highly recommend reading JN's post about this, as it gives a little more information.

Thirdly, also a JellyNeo report, there's an Official Cookbook Giveaway going on.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 4:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Major, major news today, in the form of an email and also a post on the TNT neoboard. The email links to this site for further details. I have copied the entirety of that page into the spoilers below.
Greetings, Neopians!

The Neopets Team (TNT) has ground-breaking news to share that’s even more exciting than a Hidden Tower clearance sale! We are delighted to announce a phenomenal change that we are confident will usher in an incredible new era to Neopets. Drum roll please…

TNT is thrilled to be operating under the guidance of a brand new leadership team! With the support of this new leadership, TNT now has access to assets that will empower us to breathe fresh life into Neopia.

For most of the last decade, the The Neopets Team has been under the management of JumpStart Games, which, over time, has struggled to find success for Neopets. Beset by ageing site features, a waning user base, and a lack of resources, TNT had to work tirelessly just to barely keep the site afloat. The resources available to us simply weren’t substantial enough to sustain the level of growth and development that the site needed to keep up with the times, resulting in bugs, unconverted pages, broken games, and a lack of new content. Despite these challenges, TNT pushed onward, guided by an unwavering belief that this iconic brand that has meant so much to so many truly deserved better.

Enter the new leadership team, headed by Dominic Law. A fan himself, Dom spent hours on Neopets.com in the early 2000s earning Neopoints to care for his beloved Shoyru. He became reacquainted with the brand in 2020 after joining Jumpstart’s parent company, Netdragon. Eager to revisit his old digital stomping grounds, Dom put together a team of passionate and like-minded individuals to help NetDragon strategize on the best way forward to revitalise the Neopets brand.

As many of you may have seen, Jumpstart was shut down on June 30th, 2023. Prior to this shutdown, Dom pushed NetDragon to save Neopets. A management buyout deal was struck, allowing the two Neopets teams to combine forces and become an independent company. Free from the corporate baggage that existed in the past, the newly united TNT has now been entrusted with the decision-making and overall brand strategy of Neopets, enabling them to work solely on the betterment of the entire Neopets game and community.

Until this point, Neopets has been running at a loss for over a decade, making it hard to enact any major overhaul; however, in early 2023 Neopets raised $4M in funding from various investors with plans to nurture a shared dream of an immersive, community-driven gaming experience. In tandem with additional funding from the management buyout, TNT has been primed to enact real, actionable change for Neopets. We truly want more for Neopians! This magical community deserves to thrive, not just survive. Thanks to our new leadership direction and the fresh source of funding, it finally can. The Neopets Team is, for the first time in over a decade, equipped to make meaningful changes in pursuit of a Neopian renaissance.

The funding raised from our management team and external investors will allow us to revive the brand as a whole. We’ve already hired a handful of new developers and artists. From fixing the many issues on the classic site to reevaluating the direction of mobile games like Island Builders, these skilled new additions to TNT are already working hard to show Neopia the same devoted care our players have shown to their beloved Neopets over the years.

So, what’s next for Neopets?

The first thing we did was review the most pressing community requests. We have begun exploring the use of Ruffle to resolve the issues caused by the end of Flash in hopes of speeding up the process of bringing functionality back to our beloved games. We’re also working our way through numerous page conversions and bug fixes, tackling the mobile browser compatibility issues, and making improvements to our customer support protocol.

We also took a long, hard look at community feedback on Neopets Metaverse, and it quickly became clear that the game just didn’t line up with everything that made Neopets… well… Neopets! We constantly see references to KeyQuest, NeoQuest, and Habitarium (see, we do read your comments!) and we want to design a game that’s more in line with what the community has been asking for. Taking all of this into account, our new leadership made it their priority to listen to TNT on how to move forward into the future with Neopians in mind, so together we went back to the drawing board.

The Neopets Team rolled up their sleeves and set out to foundationally transform the project into something entirely different by bringing on additional designers, developers, and writers to help craft a game that the Neopian community would embrace. Most recently, the decision was made to transition to a mobile app and rebuild from the ground up as World of Neopets, a social life-simulation game in which you live your ideal Neopian life from the perspective of a Neopet! Decorate your Neohome, explore iconic Neopian lands in 3D, discover secret treasures and knowledge, or play mini-games while you party with your Neofriends — all while you interact and quest with a collection of your favourite Neopian characters!

But these aren’t the only changes we have in store!

Going forward, Neopets will be under the control of a new, unified entity: World of Neopia, Inc. Don’t worry, the Neopets.com that you know and love isn’t going anywhere; in fact, there are great things on the horizon for the classic virtual pet site that started it all. Bringing all of the Neopets products under the direction of one company will allow the different departments of The Neopets Team to communicate more effectively about how to best serve users and realign Neopets with the core values of the Neopets community.

We are thrilled to be working together as one unified team guided by principles of transparent communication and community-centric product development. We want to create games that the Neopets community will love, and that means listening closely to what users have to say. In fact, we already are — we want to bring Neopets back to its glory days as much as all of you, and we’re committed to making it happen.

We have already seen early successes: our customer support ticket backlog has decreased by more than 80% and our work on the roadmap put forward at the end of last year has begun to accelerate. From cleaning up the Neoboards to lowering the Altador Cup threshold by 25%, TNT is committed to continuing a two-sided conversation with the community that addresses user concerns head-on. Moving forward, TNT will begin releasing monthly updates, hosting regularly scheduled AMAs, and launch an exciting new brand ambassador program. This brand ambassador program in particular will help to bridge the gap by enabling key members of the Neopets community to serve as liaisons to TNT, helping make Neopets better for everyone by advocating for the wants and needs of players. To learn more about all of our plans, check out our newly updated roadmap.

Where can you see this roadmap? We are thrilled to announce that, on July 20th, 2023, we are launching our unified Neopets homepage! This central hub for Neopets will serve as a one stop shop for all brand announcements, links to our different games and products, a repository of Neopets articles and related links, and anything else Neopian you can think of!

Fellow Neopians, we are on the precipice of a new era. With the 25th anniversary of Neopets approaching next year, we have snowager-sized plans up our sleeves to celebrate. A relaunch of Island Builders, an exclusive virtual concert, and a brand new plot (yes, you read that correctly) are just a few of the exciting plans we have for the near future! However, we aren’t out of the (haunted) woods just yet. To make all this happen, we need your support — log into the site and play, follow us on socials, download one of our mobile games, and tell your friends to join. Please! We want to bring as much awareness to these fabulous new changes coming to Neopets as possible, so we’re launching a contest to encourage user engagement.

Starting today, new and existing Neopets players can enter our 2,000,000 Neocash giveaway contest. To participate, users can complete tasks like logging into the site, following our socials, and referring friends to Neopets. The more tasks you complete, the more NC you might win! This is one contest you won’t want to miss, and it’s what we hope is just the tip of the iceberg for the many ways we plan to give back to the loyal players who have stuck by Neopets for so long. The contest ends on August 6th, 2023, so act fast!

Well, Neopians, thanks for listening to our (slightly lengthy) tale. We hope that you feel as optimistic as we do, and, as always, we hope to see you in Neopia.

Signed,
The Neopets Team

Leadership Change FAQ
General Brand Questions
What happened to Jumpstart?
Jumpstart was shut down on June 30th, 2023.

Is Neopets still owned by Netdragon? Since Jumpstart is shutting down, who controls Neopets?
Going forward, we are an independent company called World of Neopia, Inc. — we’re no longer managed by Jumpstart or owned by NetDragon.

Who is leading TNT now?
Our new CEO is Dominic Law, a former employee of Jumpstart’s parent company, NetDragon.

What are the plans for community engagement moving forward?
Monthly development updates, regularly scheduled AMAs, and an exciting new Brand Ambassador program.

What is the brand ambassador program and when will it begin?
The brand ambassador program will gather a group of influential Neopets players to work as liaisons to TNT, helping improve Neopets by advocating for the player community’s wants and needs. This program will be launched in the next couple of months, so TNT will begin accepting applications soon.

How can I participate in the 2,000,000 NC Giveaway contest?
To enter the giveaway you will need to complete tasks like logging into the site, following our accounts on social media, referring friends, and more, through a site called Gleam. To learn more, check out the contest page.

Classic Site Questions
Will Neopets be shutting down?
Neopets.com isn’t going anywhere.

Will Neopets.com be undergoing any changes?
Beginning July 20th, The Neopets unified website will serve as the new landing page for everything Neopets related, including Neopets.com and information on our mobile apps, through one URL instead of several different ones. We’ll also be giving the site some extra care over the next few months as we push to repair many of the biggest issues with site functionality, including the flash games

Why has Neopets been struggling so much over the last several years?
Neopets has been running at a loss, financially, for over a decade. This lack of resources led to challenges like ageing site features and limited funding for growth and development, resulting in bugs, broken games, and a lack of new content.

Why should we believe things are going to get better now?
We have a fresh round of investment and funding from the management buyout that will help us repair many of the community’s biggest concerns, such as broken games, unconverted pages, and bugs. We’ve already hired new developers and artists who will work on fixing these issues, as well as working on our other Neopets projects (Island Builders, Faerie’s Hope, World of Neopets). The new team is actively seeking community feedback to ensure we allocate these resources to the most pressing issues for players.

What measures are being taken to resolve bugs and other issues with the site?
Our development team is making steady progress on page conversion, bug fixes, mobile browser compatibility, and general improvements to our customer support protocol.

Are you going to fix the games on the site?
In the short term, we’re integrating Ruffle to resolve some of the issues caused by the loss of Flash compatibility–beginning on July 25th more than 50 games will be revived thanks to this suggestion from the community. In the long term, we hope to convert many of the most beloved games to HTML5.

Will there be a Neopets app?
We plan to focus on making Neopets.com compatible with your mobile phone browsers, but we are also working on revamping Neopets: Island Builders, developing our new game, World of Neopets, and continuing support for Faerie’s Hope.

Are there plans to release UC pets?
Yes, this is currently in development.

Are Keyquest and Habitarium in the works?
Currently, World of Neopets presents itself as the best platform to build a game that will act as a spiritual successor to the game modes introduced in Keyquest and Habitarium.

Will Neohomes be reintroduced?
This is one of the many updates that we look forward to reexamining in the future!

World of Neopets Questions
What is World of Neopets?
World of Neopets is a social life-simulation game in which you live your ideal Neopian life from the perspective of a Neopet! Decorate your Neohome, explore iconic Neopian lands in 3D, discover secret treasures and knowledge, or play mini-games while you party with your Neofriends — all while you interact and quest with a collection of your favourite Neopian characters!

Is World of Neopets just Neopets Metaverse rebranded?
No, World of Neopets is a brand new mobile game. Currently, there are no NFTs or crypto used in World of Neopets.

Are there plans to integrate crypto or NFTs to World of Neopets in the future?
The project will not be crypto-focused.

What else can we expect from World of Neopets?
We’ve seen many references to KeyQuest, NeoQuest and Habitarium in our comments, and so, WoN presented itself as the best platform to build a combination of these game modes. The team expanded, the game is transitioning to a mobile platform, and rebranded as WoN, with more changes on the horizon to truly embrace the Neopian community’s expectations and desires.

Neopets Metaverse Questions
What happened to Neopets Metaverse?
We are transitioning away from the Neopets Metaverse game. For those of you who have supported the Neopets Metaverse project, we appreciate your loyalty and dedication. We have repurposed some of the best assets from the Neopets Metaverse game, but we have refocused the core game loop and overall direction.

What will happen to the existing lines of digital collectables?
The Neopets — Genesis Collection, Neopets — Pizzaroo Collection and Neopets — Masterpiece collection are all still available on the open marketplace, and we will continue to support the Web3 community that has embraced ownership of these collections.

What will happen to the Neopets Metaverse Discord?
The Neopets Metaverse discord will continue to exist as a place for digital collectable holders to connect with each other.

Is World of Neopets just Neopets Metaverse rebranded?
No, World of Neopets is a brand new mobile game. There are no NFTs in World of Neopets, and the game is NOT built on a crypto model.

Island Builders Questions
Will Island Builders be updated in the future?
We plan to relaunch Island Builders as an episodic adventure with multiple chapters. There is a beta planned for the end of the year, with additional rewards for early in-app purchases.

Faerie’s Hope Questions
Will Faerie’s Hope continue getting updates?
Yes.

Upper Deck Trading Card Game Questions
What’s up with the TCG?
The Neopets Trading Card Game by Upper Deck is coming in 2024!

There are a LOT of things going on here, and a lot of things that could be said all around. JellyNeo has coverage here, and the neoboards are of course, all over this.

I am cautiously optimistic. We will see how this turns out. It could end up being a great change for the community...but it also could not. Time will tell.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:50 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

TNT is now headed by people who care, and they have funding to hire staff? I'm cautiously optimistic, too... But will they be able to appeal to those who left/outgrew the site and are grown up now? Or will they target kids again?

I really miss KQ and plots -- plots with difficult puzzles. I'd love to be able to chat and game with you guys in real time again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 7:25 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Also cautiously optimistic. I also miss the DQ with chat and (harder) plots. I hope they have some way to cater to both the "new kids" as well as us long-timers that are no longer kids. Sort of like the movies that have plenty of "kid content" but also have the double entendres for us older folks that go waaay over the kids' heads. Also hopeful that they go back to/stick with the old roots of the place that brought us in in the first place.

ETA: The Ruffle wrinkle looks to be rather exciting. Re-launching all of the flash games "as-is" will be great!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Just to clarify, they're only promising 50 of the flash games. At this point, we'll have to wait until next week to find out what they are. The video imbedded in the post shows 49 games...but two of them are shockwave games (HATIC and HATPC). However, my kiddos are THROUGH THE MOON excited about ANY games coming back, so there's that.

About the only way I know of for chatting real time now is through FB messenger. Meh. Who knows what will happen with the new app they're doing, and if it'll link in with the main site or not.

A harder plot would be AWESOME. I'm a little bummed it's being delayed until next year (it was supposed to be this fall), but at the same time, that gives my kiddos a chance to train a little more in case there's battling during it. And also will get us past the craziness of the fall/Christmas time before we have it happening.

It will be interesting to see who they end up catering to, for sure. All of us adults that have been around the site for so long, or youngers. Time will tell.

We'll see next week how well they pull through with the ruffle games. Going through with that promise is a big step. They HAD hinted that they had a big announcement several weeks ago. I guess this was it.

ETA: Shameless plug for the NC giveaway. If y'all haven't signed up for it and plan to, would you use my referral link (https://wn.nr/bK5EDVC)? Depending on how many people actually sign up, it might be a "guaranteed" 200NC, if there's less than the total number of prizes they're giving out. (Also, post your referral links if you sign up, in case anyone else decides to sign up, too!)

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:57 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I just joined the giveaway using Pickles's link, so here's mine in case anyone would like to join using it: https://wn.nr/VVdkrEA

Also, I've entered other giveaways through the company they're using, and they actually respect privacy and don't share your info (make sure you choose the correct settings, but if you're comfortable sharing your email with TNT, you should be comfortable entering the giveaway).

I can't get the points for Threads or TikTok because I'm not on them. I'm probably not going to make anything beyond the lowest tier (I'd need 3 referrals or 2 referrals + join Threads). I'm guessing that they're at around 5000 people entering right now. I hope you can only win once, and if so, we might all be getting some NC.

We could theoretically chat via Discord or even Zoom. Discord does voice chat. I have an account but don't really know how to use it. It would be nice for them to implement voice chatting in game (so many sites do that now), but it would be easy enough to set up outside of Neopia, too.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:28 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thanks, Siniri! I've entered their contests before but had no luck winning anything, but I figure it can't hurt to try again. I'll probably be stuck in the first tier, too, unless I get several referrals, but I'm doubting that'll happen. Aside from you guys and my own family, I only have one other friend who still plays Neo and she's not likely to sign up for the giveaway. I'm not on Threads, TikTok, or Twitter. I'm not sure it's worth it to sign up for those or not. I keep forgetting to do the screenshot one, and when I remembered this morning, my computer locked up after I took a screen shot of it and I couldn't get it to paste into anything and I had to reboot. Guess I'll try again tomorrow on that?

I miss AIM. Like, truly miss it. It was such an easy platform for chatting. Ah, well. Old fogie in me, I guess. :P Does Discord have a plain text chat? That's usually easier for me. Voice chat with kiddos around and/or Mr. P working (currently in the same room I'm usually in, due to his foot) wouldn't work well.

Tomorrow is the release of the new main page. I guess we'll see what that looks like?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:38 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm 90% sure Discord has text chat.

Also, if you have IG, you basically already have Threads because they're linked. I'm just too lazy to sign up. Twitter is not worth it, generally, but I made an account several years ago to enter a few giveaways, which is handy.

The screenshot is super easy to do on mobile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

New homepage is live. https://www.neopets.com/ is now a hub.

There's links for Neopets (add a /home to the end of the url), Faerie's Hope, Island Builders, and World of Neopia at the top. Also, there's a new News page, link to the NT, merch info (of course), and some stuff under "about," including a full "explore" page that shows the different pet species, worlds, and some of the known characters (friends/foes).

They definitely met this date as stated.

Thoughts?

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:34 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

It is indeed a new homepage. It is encouraging that they made good on the promised date.

The old Neopets home page is now https://www.neopets.com/home/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Y'all.

They actually DID IT.

It was later in the day than I think most people were expecting (almost 6PM NST when they made the post), but they DID IT.
News wrote:
Attention Neopians! We are happy to announce 50+ games are functional again in the Gamesroom and ready for you to play! Please see the latest post on The Official Neopets Team Message Board for more details!
The Official Neopets Team Message Board wrote:
We have some exciting news for you! Neopets now features the magical integration of Ruffle technology, allowing you to relive the nostalgia of our beloved Flash games from the past. Isn't it great!?

https://www.neopets.com/games/

There are some known issues with the integration, and if you have any questions, please refer to our FAQ on our support page:

https://support.neopets.com/hc/en-us/sections/17932173753997-Ruffle-Emulator

Official Known Issues Support Page
Key takeaways from known issues at this point:
-After you send a score, you have to refresh to play again
-Some games don't send scores
-Some flash games are still not available because they use ActionScript 3 and Ruffle isn't quite there yet for supporting that. (I don't have a full list of these games yet but someone probably has one somewhere?)

Keep in mind that you need to make sure not to get hit with Stackpath when submitting a score, so keep a tab open to another Neopets page and refresh before you send.

....I'm not gonna lie. I'm thrilled with this! I just can't wait for Ruffle (not TNT here) to figure out how to do ActionScript 3 games, too.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:55 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks P! I was just about to post that the games were back up... But, I was delayed a bit playing Whack-A-Kass (Kass Bahser) ;)

ETA: I am seriously out of practice!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next