For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Faerie Quest Event 2016

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:10 am

News just in (reports from the neoboards, literally in the last couple minutes): Those at the beginning of the alphabet are getting neomails with the prize. Since it'll probably be a while before I get mine, and I know at least a couple of you have lower-letter-in-the-alphabet usernames than me (if not all of you), I'm sure you'll see it before I do. ;)

Total Quests (by type):
Light: 1
Water: 3
Earth: 1
Air: 2
Dark: 2
Fire: 0
Soup: 5
Space: 1
Fountain: 1
Fyora: 0

Total Stats gained:
Level: 11
Strength: 4
Defence: 14
Movement: 10
Hit Points: 12

Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:12 am

Sent: 14/3/2016 05:47pm
Folder: Inbox
Subject: The Faeries Thank You

The faeries of Neopia have brought to my attention how selfless you've been during these difficult times. Please accept this Fire Faerie Skirt as a token of appreciation for visiting us every day during our time of need. You will find it in your Inventory.

Warm Wishes,
Queen Fyora

Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:48 am

Faerie Quest Tally (not including FQ Cookie):

Grey x1
Earth x2
Air x4 +1 (Craft refreshed to Air)
Dark x3
Water x2
Grey x1
Battle x2 (1 refreshed from Earth)
Light x1

+4 Lvl
+17 Str
+12 Def
+15 Mov
+15 HP

Total spent: 27,661 Nps

I had the neomail waiting for me when I logged on today. I haven't tried the skirt on any of my pets yet, actually probably wont use it at all, but at least we got a prize.

I think it would be nice if we could chose a prize to fit in more with our customisations. Probably too much work for the team, but I feel the prize will go to waste for many people.

Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:51 pm

Yeah, glad I didn't wait up on mine...the neomail didn't come until nearly midnight my time. But! At least I did get it. :)

Blue, I hope you got yours, too!

Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:05 pm

I got the NeoMail this morning :)

(Same exact wording as what Siniri posted above.)
Topic locked