For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Faerie Quest Event 2016

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:45 am

The event begins on February 25 and will end on March 12. After the event is over, regular faerie quests will resume via Random Events, so keep an eye out for those fluttering wings!

http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml?folderID=1269

Re: Faerie Quest Event 2016

Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:05 am

Thanks Daze! Wait... That's tomorrow :P

Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:13 pm

Apparently it starts with the news release? I went to Fyora, and she had no quest for me. Guess that gives me a little more time to pre-buy potential items. I should probably stock up on some of the more expensive dark faerie ones, since HP is the only stat I really need...

Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:11 pm

No quest for me, either. I actually remembered to open a SW tab before visiting her, too ;)

Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:58 pm

Quests are NOW LIVE

There's a bonus Delina quest daily, as well, which I guess if any of us had taken the quest boon, we could've refreshed, but...eh. I think that was disabled last year? I can't remember.

FQFC are on sale for 50NC (as we were guessing they would be).

Day 1:
Bonus: Shell Faerie Wings
Quest: Light. Bought it from the Card shop for 1275...+2 levels for my battle pet, woot!

Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:22 am

Day 1:
Bonus: Faeries of Spring (a book, woot!)
Quest: grey faerie, Warf, in my SDB (from a daily, I think -- I had several), +3 HP, woot! Thanks, grey faerie!

Regarding Delinia's bonus quests, someone on the neoboards said you have to remember to abandon her quests or you could lose out on your next one, but if you don't click on "receive her quest," shouldn't it never activate? I guess I should have tried that, but I didn't think to. It'd be a lot easier if I could just ignore her instead of having to receive it and then abandon it... (It certainly reads like you should be able to do that, but you can never tell with TNT.)

Daze and Blue, I hope you're able to get your first quest before midnight! TNT really needs to work on these releases happening on time...

Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:23 am

I am here Siniri :hug: I hope Blue makes it in time now. :)

Hopefully the first day will go for a day and half to make up for the time zones.

Day 1
Bonus: Dark Faerie Apple
Quest: Grey Faerie - (Mega Splime Smoothie - SDB) 2 strength and 2 levels.

Craft Faerie Quest - Accept it, then refresh the page and you can use the Refresh Quest Boon and get a different faerie.
Quest: Air Faerie - (Foaming Hand Soap - 1600 np) 3 movement

Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie: Grey Faerie - (mallard - 888 np) 3 defence

Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:18 am

Yoiks. Good thing I checked in tonight to fix my boo boo (thx Daze) and saw this!

Daily Reward: Dark Faerie Cookie Sandwich

Battle Faerie: Water Ice Cream (10NP!)

For your efforts, MyPet's defence, strength, and health have increased!

Woot!! Awesome for a whopping 10NP! B)

The Crafting Faerie says, "Hmm. If I combined Jar of Fabric Flowers and Roll of Lights, I could craft something amazing! I know just the place for you to look.

Thanks, but no thanks :P

Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:11 am

Day 1 seems to be extended for all the time zones. Day 2 tomorrow.

I did my cookie quest and got +2 lvl.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Yep. No quest for me this morning. Must be a 2-day day 1. I am glad I got it done last night, though.

Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:13 am

Day 2
Bonus: Bench With Flowers
Quest: Earth Faerie (Nanka Bottle - 900 np) +3 strength

Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie: Dark Faerie (Medium Sling Gun - SDB) +3 HP

Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Day 2:
Bonus: Pocket Faerie Pinball Game
Quest: Cobrall (SDB), +2 levels

I actually had to train level yesterday because the lab has removed so many lately, so I don't really mind (for today, anyway... and I'm getting pretty close to 3 red codestones for HP now, anyway).

Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Day 2:
Bonus: Earth Faerie Frame
Quest: Water (1600), +3 def, to my back up battle pet (as my battle pet is well over 800)

Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Day2 Bonus: Light of the Faeries Jam
Earth Faerie: Fire Jug (SDB), +STR

Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:02 am

Day 3
Bonus: Earth Faerie Charm
Quest: Earth Faerie refreshed for a Battle Faerie (Twelve String Guitar - 2100 np) +3 hp, +3 str, +3 def

Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie: Earth Faerie refreshed for a Water Faerie (Moehog Comic - 1975 np) +3 def
Topic locked