For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Games Master Challenge Fire Vs Snow

Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:45 am

Congratulations!
You have been awarded a trophy!

** (Although at the end it said 49/51 to Snow)
Your team won this year's challenge. For being on the winning team, you receive:
Fancy Wrapped Gifts

Congratulations!
You have been awarded a trophy!

Your team won this year's challenge. For being on the winning team, you receive:

Fancy Wrapped Gifts
Well Done!

As a way of showing her appreciation for your effort, Ember would like to personally reward you with the following prizes. These items have been added to your inventory.

Ice Cream Flambe

Playing with Snow and Fire

Fiery Dream Catcher

Burning Icicles Frame

Sword of Ice and Fire

Taelia Vs. Ember Stamp

~~~~~
Level 5
Games Master

Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Hmm. I got the same prizes as Daze. Usually there's something small for getting all gold checks, but I guess not this year? What's the point of even differentiating then? Ah, well, I don't really care; I've never really liked that they punish people for not being able to spend a lot of the time on the site every single day, especially during a holiday.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:52 pm

I am currently avoiding going to the page. From what I understand, it says that Snow is at 51% and Fire is at 49%, and the fire faerie looks sad (how does this mean fire wins?), there is no differentiation in prizes, and who knows if it's glitched. I'll wait until later in the day and check back.
Even if it is glitched, I don't expect it to be "fixed". But I want to know that the numbers/graphics match up first with the winning team before I even attempt going to the page.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:49 pm

I also received the same prizes as Daze!

On my page, it says 51% Fire and 49% Snow and the Snow Faerie looks sad:

Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:54 pm

I was just coming in to say that the graphic has been fixed. Mine also now reads 51/49 in Fire's favour.

Although, the prizes seem a little bit off, as there is no bonus prize for those with all gold ticks.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:31 pm

Yeah, I'm seeing that that part at least is fixed - but it only has been recently.

I'm thinking that the stamp was supposed to be the prize for gold checks...but obviously something went wrong on their script. Or something. I'm still holding off until later in the day.

ETA: Finally went ahead and gave up and went to collect my prizes. All the same as the above, except I got a Fancy Gift Wrap instead of the Fancy Wrapped Gifts. Ah well.

Level 5
Games Master

At least it looks nice next to my Charity Corner silver leaf. :) Besides, a gold snowflake might've looked a little odd. ;)

I guess now we get to wait and see if anything special is added, etc, for the gold check mark people. I'm doubting it at this point.

ETA2: I just realized that this trophy finished up my 5th row of site event trophies. Wow.
Topic locked