For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Neopets Gloats and Cries [Split 3]

Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:25 pm

Gloat: won 1k at buried treasure (http://www.neopets.com/pirates/buriedtr ... ml?140,170) - thanks for the treasure location, Blue!

Also got 9 stats for 10 NP thanks to a battle faerie quest. Woot!

Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:09 pm

Gloats:
*Last month (October) I obtained 4 new silver trophies, and 4 new bronze trophies, bumping me into the "At least 100 game trophies" club. Wahoo!!
*The wishing well granted my one of my wishes!
*I completed my first ever Stamp Avatar! Wahoo!
*And then today, this (which hasn't happened in ages):
Congratulations!
You have won 20,000 NP!
You also win:
Jelly Muffin
Biscuit Paint Brush

Shame that it wasn't the combination that awards a random number of NPs, or I'd've gotten a trophy out of it, too...

Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:47 am

Gloat: I happened to look in the NC Mall and found a new mug for my gallery!

Apple Cider Mug

ETA: Won 1k at buried treasure: 387,368

ETA2: Won 5k at buried treasure: 168,172

Cry: Painted my female mynci with the elderly "Get off my lawn" paintbrush (which wasn't cheap) to get the Elderly Mynci Mug, but did not get the mug! :x *submits ticket*

Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:34 pm

Blue, the mug will be in your closet (probably attached to your mynci). Unfortunately, you won't be able to take it out of your closet since it's a paintbrush item. :(

You can include a picture of it (or your mynci with it) at the top of your gallery. I used to have a section in my beach-themed gallery of all the clothing items currently being worn by my pets or in my closet.

Sorry you spent all those NP for nothing. :( Hope you at least like the clothes...

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:09 pm

Cry: I just realized my error. Big one, too. It's an elderly mynci mug. I painted a grundo. :x
*sheepishly self-closes ticket*

ETA: I stripped off all of her paintbrush items (wig, sandals, dress) and zapped her. Zap changed gender. I now have a fully clothed male elderly grundo. Free clothes! I also think the elderly male grundo looks better than the elderly female grundo. I see a lot of zapping in this pet's future.

ETA2: Sponge looks good on a Grundo. Especially if they are wearing Pant Devil Pants :P

ETA3: He looks good Maraquan, too.

Gloat: Won 10k at the Forgotten Shore :)

ETA4: Hmpgh. Full Circle... He just zapped back to Elderlyboy... If only he had been a she mynci.

ETA5: Lab changed his gender, which is one step closer to undoing my error :)
Then purchased the cheapest Mighty Mynci Morphing Potion available (4.4k).
Gloat: New avatar in the process of making a female mynci 8)
MyPet starts to glow and magically transforms into a Split Mynci!!!

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Magical Kauvara' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Gloats:
Won 20k in Buried Treasure here
Knocked down a coconut for the second time since I started trying to play Coconut Shy daily (about 2 1/2 months ago).

Cry: Scratched 3 5k marks and 3 snowballs on a scratchcard. Guess which prize I got? (Hint: not the 5k)

Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Pickles wrote:Cry: Scratched 3 5k marks and 3 snowballs on a scratchcard. Guess which prize I got? (Hint: not the 5k)

I sent in a bug report about that (I lost out on 10k) nearly 10 years ago. The reply was that they'd look into changing it so you get the higher value prize. So glad to know they fixed it... :roll:

Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:11 pm

I used to scratch them all the time, but have not for a few years. Bought one at the Haunted Woods and...
Sidney wrote:Sidney says 'That card was a jackpot winner... and you blew it!'

Sure it was, Sidney...

ETA:
While out for a stroll, MyPet looks down and finds 4,789 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

ETA2:
Found a Pirate Draik Morphing Potion at Anchor Management. Looks like they currently go for about 150k on the TP. Remember when they cost tens of millions?

Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:54 am

Won 2k at buried treasure: http://www.neopets.com/pirates/buriedtr ... ml?329,179

Won 2k and 1k at WoMed (spun twice thanks to the boon!)

Edit: won 150 NC from Expellibox. Woot! I guess I'll get a FQ cookie the next time we're eligible for that boon (or maybe a training cookie if they ever sell those again...).

Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Won 500 at buried treasure: http://www.neopets.com/pirates/buriedtr ... ml?329,178

Congrats on the 150NC!

Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:35 pm

Gloat: Thanks to some extreme generosity (from someone here!) in trading a stamp for an item worth much less (and me then spending a ton of NPs on the other stamp I needed), I have completed a second stamp avatar!!! :o

Cry: I spent too much gambling for decent R90+'s (and buying said stamp), and my bank account isn't too happy with me. Plus most of the semi-decent items I did get from the event are currently only going for like, half their value (and some people are being jerks and offering like, 1/10th the value of the item, even though prices are already going back up), and will take *forever* to sell.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:39 am

I just won 150 NC from Expellibox... again! I knew I had just won some recently, and when I checked my log, I realized it's the fourth time I've won since October:

Feb 21, 2017 NC Recharge prize 150
Feb 10, 2017 NC Recharge charity201 150
Jan 26, 2017 NC Recharge prize 150
Nov 14, 2016 NC Recharge prize 150
Oct 8, 2016 NC Recharge prize 150

That's close to a once/month average. Crazy!

On a completely related note: does anyone need/want anything worth 150 NC from the mall? I can get a FQ cookie for 100, but then I'd have 50 left over... Unless I wait a month or so, and then maybe I can buy 3 cookies...

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:39 pm

Holy cow, Siniri! :o :o I haven't won off the Expellibox in literally almost 2 years. (Seriously, the last time I won some was in late February of 2015, and I run it as part of my dailies.)

Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:53 am

Cry: It's Grainne's birthday, and I can't get a cupcake for her. I miss training her... *sigh*

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Knocked down a coconut for the third time since I started trying to play Coconut Shy daily. :) So far, 3 different ones, so that's good for my album!
Topic locked