For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Re: Neopets Gloats and Cries [Split 3]

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:25 pm

You guys are seriously not going to believe this. I was checking my bank balance to see if I had enough NP for a codestone, and I noticed that I had 300 NC.

Where could that extra 150 have come from?

I checked my transaction log. Apparently when I played Expellibox last night before bed, I won again (I moved on to the next tab before the scarab stopped falling, so I didn't notice)! That's two wins two days apart (and now five since October)! :o

So, Blue, can you use a couple more FQ cookies? We've got to get Sev trained up for the war! How's your battle pet, Daze? Could you use one?

Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:46 am

Wow! Nice. I think I have won the Expellibox once. Maybe twice. I have never knocked down a coconut.

Sure, Siniri. I am not likely to turn down free stuff :)

ETA:

Count Von Roo wrote:Curses! You defeated me! That wasn't supposed to happen!

Oh well, I guess your little pet gained 1 level, and goes up to 107.

You can only dice with fate once a day. Try again tomorrow!

Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:23 pm

:(
Was that... the ghost of Hubrid Nox? Your blood freezes in your veins and your heart shrinks. Your Neopet looks a little pale.
My labbie lost 3 hp. Poof. Gone. Sigh. Thank goodness I'd switched back to her as my active, rather than it be my battle pet!

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Cry:
OUCH! Count Von Roo appears in a puff of smoke and bites Sevulith on the neck!

Must be that time? Interesting that this one and Pickles' are a day apart.

Besides, Von Roo should be sleeping right now!

ETA...

Gloat:
You happen across a mystical codestone and promptly pick it up. Time for training!
Woot!

Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:02 pm

Cry: I still can't find a reasonably priced Warf for my last FQ from the event. I keep hoping to restock one from the shop, but even though I've caught the refresh a couple of times, there were no warfs in it... and I don't really have a ton of time to restock. But I refuse to pay 14k for an item that should be worth less than 20% of that... but at this rate, I'm going to run out of codestones for training, and I'll need the SW.

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:35 am

Faerie quest troubles? Remember that we have a thread just for that: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=38728

Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Gloat: I have such awesome NFs, I had two warfs waiting for me when I managed to log back on today. Thank you both! I arbitrarily accepted one and returned the other. And now my pet is only 10 strength away from the next boost. Woot!

And I totally forgot we had the FQ help thread... Thanks for the reminder!

Wed May 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Gloat: Bought Crypt of Chance scratchcard and WON THE LEVEL 3 PRIZE : 5,000 Neopoints!!!
Cry: Wanted a strength boost :P

ETA: While out for a stroll, MyPet looks down and finds 5,219 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

ETA2:
Image You are now eligible to use 'Codestones!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

ETA3: Won 2k at Buried Treasure: 369,301

ETA4: Picked up the Mediocrity Avatar 8)

Wed May 17, 2017 12:13 am

Gloat: That moment when you were watching a stock the previous day that was hovering in the mid-50's, when you get on much later than usual then next day and it's at 74!

ETA: Hit another coconut down! I'm up to 5 since I started trying to do it daily!

ETA2: That moment when you deviate from your normal system, call a double-upset in Food Club, and go home with a 90:10. Wahoo!!!!

Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:10 am

Gloat: Just picked up a Neopets 14th Birthday Goodie Bag from The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity! Currently going for ~95k! Right. into.. my. SDB

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:22 pm

That moment when you find out they've released another two stamp album avvies...and one of them is for one of the two albums you completed a while back! *cheers* *adds stamp album avvie #3 to her collection*

Of course, I'm missing the 6 most rare ones for the other, but, eh, one out of two of them isn't too bad!
...now, one for the Scarabs album, TNT!

Another Gloat: I upgraded a trophy at the beginning of the month to gold that I never thought I'd be able to, so that was kinda cool, too.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:54 am

Gloat: Just won 20k and the avatar on WoE! Well, ok... 20k. I actually have had the avatar for 12 years or so :P

Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:09 pm

Wow, long time no gloat.

I won 150 NC on Friday (and just realized it today...). Now I can buy 3 FQ cookies, or 6 if I have patience to wait until they go on sale...

Edit: Wow, no one else has gloated in a long time. Well, I never did buy those FQ cookies, and it's already the festival. Too bad they didn't go on sale! :cry:

And another cry: I put the third Wednesday on my calendar yesterday to buy a weapon from the HT, but I worked from 7am-10pm and forgot. Maybe in October?

Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:53 am

Gloat: Had not played Fruit Machine for a while...
Congratulations! You have won 15,000 NP! You also win: Fire Muffin 8)

Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:50 am

Gloat: Upgraded a trophy at the beginning of the month from bronze to gold (finally!), and picked up a completely new silver trophy.

Cry: Missed signing in for a couple days during the plot (due to travel), and may miss out on the top trophy and/or special prize because of it.
Topic locked