Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Neopets Gloats and Cries [Split 3]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:34 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Gloat: Made it on the Food Club trophy list again with my highest score ever (on Saturday).

Cry: Only got a bronze because scores haven't been reset since January. I'd have gotten gold had scores reset at least once or twice as they should have. Now I'm hoping for reset day not to happen again this month, so I can at least make up for the lost interest (will take about a month).

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:20 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Gloat: Today on the WoE, I got the Pant Devil...
Wheel wrote:
The Pant Devil cackles insanely, but you have no items to steal!
:P

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

@Siniri - I hope they reset the trophies soon. That's been waaaay too long in needing to be fixed at this point. I kinda gave up trying for the trophies I was trying for because of it. (Okay, not that I've had time lately anyways, but I certainly haven't gone out of my way to practice any of the games I was working on since they've not been fixed.)

Cry: Restocked on codestones for training, so my bank account took a hit.
Gloat: Brought each of the red types up to 30 (from only having 23 total, so bought 157 codestones, 29 of which were Zeds) for only 2.25 mil. That's pretty decent, seeing as it took me the same amount of NPs to restock to only 20 last time!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:46 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Neither Gloat, nor Cry, but I got the "It's raining... Mortogs?" RE this evening and it made me laugh with the hundreds of mortogs falling down the screen. :roflol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Gloat: Since the trophies started resetting last month (not that I was around for that one), and things are more settled here now, I decided to give trophy reset a shot this month. I've added two new bronze trophies, and upgraded four existing trophies to silver, plus got a game avatar! Not too shabby for having not been able to play games for forever!

ETA:
Quote:
While out for a stroll, *petname* looks down and finds 17,711 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Neopian Lottery' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I was refreshing the lotto page waiting for it to be drawn so I could get my numbers in early (for the avatar), and that random event happened, but I thought it was the other event where you are given a free ticket.
I was more happy that the refresh said 0 tickets sold, so I quickly put in my tickets, only to find out I had a lot more nps!! LOL

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:29 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Wow, congrats, Daze! Is that avatar still set up to only go to one of the winners?

I've won over 2M gross (over 1.7M net) in Food Club the past 3 days. July has been an awesome month so far; it's making up for my worst month so far, June (which was still over 50% net profit...).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:09 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Siniri wrote:
Wow, congrats, Daze! Is that avatar still set up to only go to one of the winners?

I've won over 2M gross (over 1.7M net) in Food Club the past 3 days. July has been an awesome month so far; it's making up for my worst month so far, June (which was still over 50% net profit...).

Unfortunately only the first person listed gets the avatar. Lucky for me that the draw happens just after 10am my time. I only had been trying for 2 weeks to try and get the avatar. I think I was very lucky.

Congrats on your excellent FC wins. I haven't put any time or nps into that as yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lucky, Daze! I haven't bothered with attempting the lottery yet, as I figure I generally have bad luck with stuff like that, and watch, I'd win, but not be listed first. Still can't believe they haven't fixed that bug yet, ugh.

Congrats on the FC wins! I really need to invest in that sometime soon. Now that things are settling down some (again) here, maybe I'll have time.

Cry: Spent 2.5 mil restocking on codestones back up to 30, except Zeds, which I brought back up to 40. I was completely out of one type, and within one or two of most of the rest, so it was a pretty hefty restock. I'm still not sure how I've managed to actually get any training done at all in the last couple months. Anyways, red codestone prices are pretty decent right now - Zed's are hanging around 27k, and I caught several Mags as low as 4.5k! Guess it was a good day to restock!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:31 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Gloat: Won 20k at Treasure of the Black Pawkeet ! :D (460,347)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cry: Just realized that I missed one of my pet's birthday last week. I FINALLY get to the time of year that my pets have birthdays, and I miss the first of them!

ETA: :o :o :o :o :o It's finally here!!

Quote:
Congratulations, you have won a trophy in this weeks Caption Competition!!!

Well, one of them, at least! Still!!! I FINALLY GOT MY TROPHY!!! Won a Lab Map Piece from this one, for what it's worth.

ETA2: Second one came in, yay! So excited! Got a Brown Petpet Paint Brush from the second place one!

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I've had 4 come in so far.

Tyrannian Petpet Paint Brush
Kew Codestone
Green Petpet Paint Brush
Mirgle

No idea which contests/places they were for; I currently have 41k, and I don't think I bought stocks yet (so should have had just over 15k, unless I did buy stocks...). No clue how many are still outstanding...

Yay for things moving and trophies given out! Maybe the contest will run again?...

ETA: 3 more prizes and 15k. Ho-hum.

Plushie Paint Brush
Scritchy Sketchy Paint Brush
Speckled Paint Brush

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:52 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Yahoo! I finally got my 3rd place trophy for the CC! (And a Mauket as a prize).

I might actually participate in the CC again :)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:54 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Congats on getting your trophies!! I really hope the CC starts up again.

In a RE, I received a stamp valued at around 1.5Mill!! I just got to try and sell it for that. No offers yet.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wow, congrats all!

Gloat: I just spent most of my "free time" in the afternoon (in between laundry loads while the kids slept) and some this evening updating my gallery. I'm pretty proud of my accomplishments on it, even if my bank account isn't the happiest with me right now.

First, I bought a ton of things I didn't already have and put in a few bids on unbuyables. One of the sellers gave me a 100k discount on my second negg! I'm debating how many more U/B's to go ahead and buy now - there are some I definitely won't be getting anytime soon, as they'll definitely drain my bank more than I'm willing to do right now, but yeah...hm. At least I can say that there's currently nothing buyable that I don't have in my gallery anymore! Woot! I did actually have to add space, as well, which was kinda cool, as I wasn't expecting that since I had a lot of empty spots.
I updated my wishlist (on JN, at least - can't update my wishlist I've got on my petpage with all the filter problems), which took a while, as I checked through to see what items I might've missed since I last updated it, plus removing all the ones I'd bought or already had. According to it, I'm missing 76 items, 6 of which are NC, and a number of which were never released, etc.
I also completely reorganized one of my categories as when I was adding in new items, I decided I didn't like how it was organized (this was a nightmare as I had to update the main page order, too).

ETA:
Quote:
While out for a stroll, *petname* looks down and finds 25,725 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!
Woot!
ETA2:
Quote:
While out for a stroll, *petname* looks down and finds 9,713 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!

...twice in one day?!

ETA3: Big Gloat:
Last month, I picked up *17* new trophies. 2 gold, 8 silver, and 7 bronze.
Plus a ton of avatars (I finally started to actively try and collect them).

My bank account wasn't too thrilled about some of the avatars, but eh, they're done. Still plenty to go. According to JN's checklist tool, I've got 48 left to go - 49, if you count the new one that no one knows how to get yet. Of course, about 17 of those are virtually impossible to do (*cough* stamps, anyone?) or actually impossible (as the method of getting them is down or glitched). And the gaming ones that I have left...well, let's just say it's going to take a lot of work for me to get good enough to get them.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next