Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Neopets Gloats and Cries [Split 2]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:33 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:x :cry: Big cry. Stupid lab ray. I spent 4 training sessions on Strength, the lab takes away 3.

Next day I spend negg points on 2 Armoured Neggs to raise defence, lab ray takes away 2 defence points.

It wouldn't be so bad if the lab took away something I hadn't just trained in. It is like the lab ray knows!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Second day in a row I've been asked for 3 Zeds in training. I guess it's a good thing, because it means I'm not paying out a chunk of NPs for codestones (since I've run out again) and I'm thus not draining my bank account during the boon....but still.

ETA: After 3 days this week that I had to cancel trainings (asked for 3 Zeds 3 times this week!), I finally restocked on codestones, dropping 2.1 million to get back up to 20 of each (after collecting interest for the last time on the boon). Guess I can start training regularly again, unless it keeps asking for multiples of those dratted Zeds! Once my current training is done, I only have...131 trainings (at most) left until I reach my goal in hit points.

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!
Find me at WGF, where werewolf rocks!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:22 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I'm in contention for a bronze trophy (for a single game) for Negg Sweeper. Let's hope not too many people play it before midnight.

I also have a score being reviewed for Kiko Match II, which I decided must be okay to play again by now. I had gotten a score of 19-hundred-something last week, so I thought I'd try again (using all the techniques I developed during the DD a few years ago). I got a score over 2000, which is being reviewed. But I'm a little worried because there was a single score over 2000 that was on the list when I got my 1900+ but has since been removed, and there are a lot of 1995's, as if that is supposed to be the highest "possible" score. I don't know if maybe there's an issue with the timer and lag that enables some people to get higher scores than "possible." I just hope no one accuses me of cheating when I didn't.

(My 1900-something score was reviewed, so the 1995's can't just be because that's the highest possible without review.)

ETA: I got the 3rd place trophy for Negg Sweeper. Still waiting for KMII. Food Club has been totally weird lately, with a long string of long-shot upsets and just weird results. It's just part of the law of averages, and at least I've been able to hold steady despite all the upsets. It's just that on average I make an average of 1M NP every two weeks or so, and I miss seeing my bank balance rise.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:21 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

*headdesk* I am so angry with myself! I was hurrying through NQII so I could get a good weapon at the end of it.

Unfortunately even though I thought I picked evil difficulty, I didn't. I was only on normal, my prize was Velm's Healing Potion, which I can't really use until pet has 500+ hp.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:47 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

My Food Club luck might finally be turning around; I got 24:10 yesterday and 26:10 today. I only wish I'd started saving my winnings yesterday, because I'd actually have been in good position (over 500k with 6 days left to save) for a silver or possibly even a gold with how screwy this month has been.

(It feels even better to realize that Hugo got 10:20 vs. my 50:20 for these two days; it makes up for a few of his weird bets that won when mine didn't.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

After much perseverance:
Quote:
Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Rescue' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Wahooo!!! :D

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:58 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

20:10 in Food Club again. Apparently a lot of people have been saving for a trophy lately, because the trophy values jumped considerably between yesterday and today, so now I don't have to kick myself for going for the interest.

ETA: Got a 20:10 in Food Club today and a 32:10 today. I forgot that April only has 30 days, so I forgot to start holding yesterday, but holding a 32:10 is a pretty awesome start for a trophy run (though it was a standard safety, so I"m sure a lot of people are holding the same -- still, my account age helps a lot).

Random luck: today's training was double shos. Woohoo! Those I never seem to run out of...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:50 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:D Got 1st place in the Random Contest.

:) In the last two weeks I have finished Neoquest 1 and 2 and tonight just finished the Altador Plot. Phew! So glad to get those 3 trophies out of the way.

:cry: Didn't get any of my multiple player games finished on the last week (it finished at midnight with another 2 days to go). But I hope to get the silver trophy for Geos.

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:16 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Big gloat today at the Fruit Machine:

Congratulations! You have won 20,000 NP!
You also win:
Image Image
Brain Muffin Woodland Paint Brush

:D

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 12:07 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Congrats to Daze and Blue.

Gloat: I'm sitting pretty on a decent Food Club pile with two days to go (today and tomorrow) -- I'll just need to see how other people did this month to see if it's trophy-worthy.

Cry: I'm still waiting on my KM2 score(s -- I sent two more yesterday) to get approved so I can contend for a trophy. If I could get a 1995, I'd send one of those today, but I can't seem to get exactly that score. I don't know how everyone else does it.

Bigger cry: 3/4 pets have Sneezles from Expellibox right now. I'm glad the Healing Springs has bloatified them all over the past few days, but I'd really love for them to all be completely healed.

ETA: Managed to get 3 3rd places in the Monthly Competitions last month, which is strange because I only got one "week 3" (2nd week) challenge (which was strange because I should have gotten all 3...). *shrugs* It'd be nice to get a trophy upgrade (especially since I've technically earned them in previous months), but I'll take 7500 NP.

ETA: Got to sell some stocks for the first time in months. An extra 1.2M for the bank account is nice. I still have over 840k shares in my portfolio, so I hope some other stocks hit their peak soon. I probably won't get to upgrade my Food Club trophy today unless I manage to win over 1M today -- apparently a few people got really lucky on some long-shot bets. I decided to throw caution to the wind and leave out a 17.4% (but unprofitable) safety to leave room for one long-shot bet each in two booster arenas (leaving 4 safeties and 4 booster bets on all the pirates in one arena). If I hit both long-shots, I'll get at least 92:10 for today -- of course, the probability of that happening is only 0.06%, so I'm not holding my breath.

ETA: One of my long shots hit, for a total of 56:10 today. A bit shy of 1.5M for my 8-day run, which will probably only give me 1-2 days of a bronze trophy's NP bonus. Still, can't be too sad when my bank account is 1.5M richer (2.5M for the day).

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:28 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

All cries so far:

Didn't get a trophy for Geos. :(

Didn't have time to devote to the 1st of the month trophies, so no new upgrades. :(

Just rolled 4 levels in DD and managed to put myself in the next training bracket. :(

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:05 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

My petpet took some damage from the Empty Tomb... but this is not a cry, because he's a Halloween Kiko, and it looked hilarious as I was scrolling down -- at first I thought it was some really badly drawn turkey:

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:27 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Siniri wrote:
My petpet took some damage from the Empty Tomb... but this is not a cry, because he's a Halloween Kiko, and it looked hilarious as I was scrolling down -- at first I thought it was some really badly drawn turkey:

That picture is hilarious

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 7:35 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Restocked on codestones - went from almost none to 25 of each for only 2.3 million - not too shabby. Now, to get training regularly some more - I'd really like to reach my goal soon! I figure I'll need to restock 2-3 more times before I get there, so another 4-6 million in codestones, eesh. I guess we'll see...

Set by KiTeNcHeTu!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:37 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I made it onto the Test Your Strength high score table (only 97th, so it won't last long...) and won Army of Undead Cupcakes.

"While out for a stroll, Your_Pet looks down and finds 47,707 NP on the ground. Today looks like a lucky day!" Dang, that's a lot of free NP to fall out of the sky!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next