For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Topic locked

Second NC Mall Sixth Birthday Goodie Bag

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:37 am

The goodie bag has been opened!
Inside you found:
Ice Cream Cone Pillars
Six-rific Birthday Cupcake Candle Sparkler

As part of our celebration, take this Six-rific Cupcake Sparkler to the Six-rific Birthday Celebration page for a special surprise.

Inconceivable!
You somehow managed to light the candle without major mishap. This deserves a prize! We went ahead and put it in your inventory.
Sparkler Contacts

Re: Second NC Mall Sixth Birthday Goodie Bag

Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:22 pm

YAY! More free stuff :)

http://ncmall.neopets.com/mall/shop.phtml

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Ugh. The sparkler is glitching on me; I keep activating it, but it does nothing. I'm stuck in an endless loop.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:14 pm

Siniri wrote:Ugh. The sparkler is glitching on me; I keep activating it, but it does nothing. I'm stuck in an endless loop.

Sounds like you have a never-ending sparkler. Enjoy :P

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:36 am

Siniri wrote:Ugh. The sparkler is glitching on me; I keep activating it, but it does nothing. I'm stuck in an endless loop.
I am not sure what part is glitching for you, but the sparkler is used on the cupcake (in the bottom left of screen) and not the actual main cake:
Six-rific Birthday Celebration

* Also just found out by using it on a side account, that you do not have to activate it, but go straight to the above link and use it.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Ah, okay. Thanks, Daze! I figured I was doing something wrong.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Woot! I actually opened this one, just for those awesome contacts.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:49 pm

I am now very very tempted to open the bag, too. They look great on your Aisha :)

Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:59 am

Blue wrote:I am now very very tempted to open the bag, too. They look great on your Aisha :)

Sadly, those aren't the same contacts - she's wearing the Snowflake Contacts at the moment (though as soon as I have time, she'll probably be in something else, as the AC theme is pretty old now...). JellyNeo has previews up though, I think for all species at this point (here).

Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Pickles wrote:
Blue wrote:I am now very very tempted to open the bag, too. They look great on your Aisha :)

Sadly, those aren't the same contacts - she's wearing the Snowflake Contacts at the moment (though as soon as I have time, she'll probably be in something else, as the AC theme is pretty old now...). JellyNeo has previews up though, I think for all species at this point (here).
Thanks for the link, Pickles.
I must say, "Oh wow." I just looked at the Poogle wearing the sparkler contacts. It looks... umm... creepy.
"Ooh, the colors..."
Topic locked