Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: I Was Frozen And Have A Question To Ask
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:48 pm 

Early this March 2010, my account "Pikachu315111", was frozen for having "cheated" on a flash game. I have sent in several calm and pleading responses but TNT only send me default messages. I once asked to tell me what I did and what games I "cheated" in and TNT said they couldn't tell me the information as it'll help hackers and scammers... :o

I created a second account in the meantime and a few days later (it was even a week old), I was frozen again! But with this freezing, I now think I know what happened. However, after having read PPT's Frozen Account guide, I decided it might be a good idea to ask the following question:

Has anyone ever had any problems with the game Hot Dog Hero?

I think I know what happened though, and even made a video proving I'm innocent (of course I can't just send the video's url, I first need permission from TNT to accept a video from me), though I might as well also see if anyone else had a problem.

Post subject: Re: I Was Frozen And Have A Question To Ask
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:40 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I've heard this happen before, but I don't remember if it was on Hot Dog Hero or not. :c
The fact your second account was frozen seems a little odd...

I wish I knew what to say, but I don't. :c I hope it all works out though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:34 am 

I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!

I don't know how, but I got a neomail awhile ago that TNT re-activated my account! However it may have something to do with a form I sent directly to Viacom through their website's contact link.

Any thanks DM was on fire! for responding to my post. :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:53 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Hey, Pikachu, I'm glad you got your account back! Hopefully nothing was missing (or at least not much)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:53 pm 

Blue wrote:
Hey, Pikachu, I'm glad you got your account back! Hopefully nothing was missing (or at least not much)

Thanks! No, thankfully nothing is missing. There is no reason for anything to be missing, TNT froze my by mistake as I simply played Hot Dog Hero too fast.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:49 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I've had scores on games reviewed. I got pretty worried about a glitch in Dueling Decks where it re-sent your last score when you tried to start a new game; it said the score was being reviewed, so I immediately sent in a bug report explaining what had happened (and saved a copy, as well as the neomail reply). TNT ended up accepting the score (after the ratios had changed, so it wasn't very many NP anyway)... but I definitely was much more careful playing that game, because even if you play legitimately, they can still freeze you, as your case demonstrates.

Glad TNT saw the light and returned your account. I've heard that when HDH first came out, there was a glitch in the game that got a lot of people frozen, and TNT didn't return those accounts. If a game doesn't play right, I recommend restarting rather than sending a dubious score; a quick 1k is never worth risking your account over. If a glitch does happen and it worries you, send in a bug report explaining the glitch and asking for them to remove the item/NP; this can help prove your innocence in case they do freeze you.

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:30 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Congrats on getting your account back. ^__^

http://alienaisha.blogspot.com
lol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:33 am 

Siniri wrote:
I've had scores on games reviewed. I got pretty worried about a glitch in Dueling Decks where it re-sent your last score when you tried to start a new game; it said the score was being reviewed, so I immediately sent in a bug report explaining what had happened (and saved a copy, as well as the neomail reply). TNT ended up accepting the score (after the ratios had changed, so it wasn't very many NP anyway)... but I definitely was much more careful playing that game, because even if you play legitimately, they can still freeze you, as your case demonstrates.

Glad TNT saw the light and returned your account. I've heard that when HDH first came out, there was a glitch in the game that got a lot of people frozen, and TNT didn't return those accounts. If a game doesn't play right, I recommend restarting rather than sending a dubious score; a quick 1k is never worth risking your account over. If a glitch does happen and it worries you, send in a bug report explaining the glitch and asking for them to remove the item/NP; this can help prove your innocence in case they do freeze you.

Thanks for the advice, though for now on I'm playing games which I used to breeze through nice and slow to give the game a second or two to process my actions. Hopefully nothing will go wrong during the Altador Cup. :o

VirtualMetal wrote:
Congrats on getting your account back. ^__^

Thanks! :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]