Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Verbose acara...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:15 pm 

This has just started happening recently, and I wanted to see if there was some sort of catalyst that caused it:

Normally, on the side bar under the picture of my pet, there would occasionally pop up a "LiTelor says:" comment. It wasn't tremendously frequent, and it would usually be one of those "Seen any good concerts lately?" or "Destruct-o-match II sounds really fun right about now". But lately, I've been receiving many more of them, and they all allude to strength issues:

"When was the last time we paid a visit to the techo master?"
"I think some strength training is in order"
"How can I show my face in the battledome like this?"
etc.

His stats are all 101, and he's in training almost every day. Has anyone else ever run into this situation? Is there something that can be done about it?

Neopets: LiTelor (Acara) & Alstal (Cybunny)

Director, Events: AnimeUSA
Creator of Anime Parliament (TM)

**Superior ability breeds superior ambition**

Post subject: Re: Verbose acara...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:19 pm 

It's just random yammering. Mine says those too, sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:38 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I've had those kind of messages, too, until I stopped paying attention to them. It's probably just random.. Maybe there's some kind of modifier (like if you go to the battledome or training schools often, the chances of a related comment are higher) to try and keep you going on, but even is their is one it doesn't really 'do' anything. Unless you take those useless comments seriously o_O

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:33 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Those darn messages are annoying. I remember when they first came out, I was glad, but after months of hearing my pet whine for a new paint colour, I can't stand it. =/

My baby pteri keeps whining for me to paint her grey and such. -_-

I really wish they could make it so that you could enter your own preset messages for your active pet. Like, on the talk to a petpet page, you could type like ten different things you wanted your pet to say to you on the sidebar. It'd make it less annoying, seeing as you could change it when you wanted, and it'd be better to give your pet some personality...

Image Image
la la la la BITEZ UR FACE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:54 pm 

yellowsugardog wrote:
Those darn messages are annoying. I remember when they first came out, I was glad, but after months of hearing my pet whine for a new paint colour, I can't stand it. =/

My baby pteri keeps whining for me to paint her grey and such. -_-

I really wish they could make it so that you could enter your own preset messages for your active pet. Like, on the talk to a petpet page, you could type like ten different things you wanted your pet to say to you on the sidebar. It'd make it less annoying, seeing as you could change it when you wanted, and it'd be better to give your pet some personality...

Great idea :) I definitely know what I'd put in my pet's message list :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]