Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Help The Faeries
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:27 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: In Shenkuu, munching on Mint Rolls and drinking Black Cherry Tea.
Recieve a Faerie Quest every day and recieve great stats! One of my pets gained 12 strength, 4 HP, and 3 levels - with one quest! Remeber, you can get one quest daily. Also, you can get a FFQ Quest, and paint your pet! There is also a NC Mall Faerie, Delina, a Dark Faerie.

Remember - you don't have to complete the quest to get the final item. Just visit everyday.

Post subject: Re: Help The Faeries
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:36 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

For 800 NP, I got 2 HP on my battle pet (12 codestones' worth) thanks to the Dark Faerie; the Faerie will automatically give the stats to your active pet (so you can change your active pet before returning the item to make sure it goes to your pet of choice)!

What the heck kind of Faerie did you get, domo? I didn't think you could get that many stats in one quest. Was it Fyora herself?

I also received a Faerie Leaves Hot Dog. 17 more days of this? And a bit of a NP sink? Heck, yeah!

Blue graffitied on my signature... But it made me laugh, so it's all good!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:43 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
I got a rock :(

Nah, not really :lol: I got increased speed today for the price of a Magic Vial, and a free "The Battle Faerie" trading card.

Not as good as either of you, but still nice :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

It seems if you have done a Faerie Quest every day up to today, you get a bonus quest from the Crafting Faerie.

So far I have had:

Fire - Strength
Water - Defence
Earth - Agility
Dark - Heath + (bonus quest) Crafting - Inside a Clock Tower Background

CRAFTING FAERIE ITEMS

Copper Wire & Spools of Silk Thread = Woven Silk Wings

Copper Wire & Silk Flowers = Flower and Wire Garland

Silk Flowers & Spools of Silk Thread = Silk Wig with Flowers

Spools of Silk Thread & Pieces of Metal = Silk Stitched Metal Jacket

Silk Flowers & Pieces of Metal = Braided Metal Umbrella with Silk Flowers

Copper Wire & Pieces of Metal = Inside a Clock Tower Background

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:00 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Oops. Today, between the lab and a water faerie quest, I got so many defense points that I have to train level again. I'm blasting my way to the 300 boost, which feels great after I had to take a break from training during the plot when I ran out of codestones (I didn't reach 250 until a couple of weeks after the plot ended). I have yet to get one of the rarer faeries quests, but I'm happy gaining stats for (so far) 500 NP or less per stat. Of course, a FFQ I could save for when Grainne is retired from zapping and is ready to be painted Island would be wonderful...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

TNT, this is going too far. Now, there is NC for everything. Why TNT, why?

Siniri wrote:
What the heck kind of Faerie did you get, domo? I didn't think you could get that many stats in one quest. Was it Fyora herself?

Yes, I got Fyora. People have been saying that you will gain 4 hit points, 4 strength points, and 1 level, but I counted the stats I am basing were from my Battledome stats for TFR, so I might have gotten a RE or a Faerie Quest before this event. (I got Fyora on my first quest) So far, I got 2 NC quests, and I'm waiting for the one that will get me the garland.

Last edited by domo_hello_kitty on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Finally we can use this thread again. HUZZAH!!! :D

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:49 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I've managed to get on Neopets most days since this Event started so I've decided to take advantage of it. :P My Battle Pet has gone up +2 Strength, +6 Defence and +1 Speed (I think)... but I've combined it with using up some of the Codestones that have been gathering dust since the last time I tried to train him (2009, I think). So he's really gone up +8 Strength points overall. -prods- I made a mess of training him years ago so I need three Codestones a time even though his Strength is pretty weak. :oops: At least it looks somewhat reasonable now. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:37 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I still have only gotten "regular" faeries, but I'm happy with all these extra boosts. So far, none of my quests have cost as much as a single training, and most have been 1000 NP or below.

There is major inflation going on for some quest items, though! I found a helpful petpage that lists items the faeries frequently ask for, if you'd like to check your closets and SDB's (or try restocking -- the Second Hand Shoppe carries several of the clothing items, and others aren't too hard to snag in the Clothing Shop, even if you've got a slow connection). By clearing out my closet and SDB, I've made over 300,000 NP so far, and I still have a couple of items to sell. This way, even when I'm gouged on a quest, I can remember that I made some NP off this event, too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Siniri wrote:
I still have only gotten "regular" faeries, but I'm happy with all these extra boosts. So far, none of my quests have cost as much as a single training, and most have been 1000 NP or below.

There is major inflation going on for some quest items, though! I found a helpful petpage that lists items the faeries frequently ask for, if you'd like to check your closets and SDB's (or try restocking -- the Second Hand Shoppe carries several of the clothing items, and others aren't too hard to snag in the Clothing Shop, even if you've got a slow connection). By clearing out my closet and SDB, I've made over 300,000 NP so far, and I still have a couple of items to sell. This way, even when I'm gouged on a quest, I can remember that I made some NP off this event, too.

I think they purposely set out to do this. And if they didn't, it's certainly a nice side effect. The large surplus of items will leave peoples' hands and cause another boom. Very akin to "Save The Wheels" which took a lot of active Neopoints out of the system. Again, if it wasn't the intention, it certainly worked out that way. :)

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:00 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I got a fountain faerie quest today, it only cost me 25,000np too. Awesome :D

And if you need an easier way of completing the quests, open the shop wizard in a separate window before you get the quest so you can search for the item.

I'm too old for this!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

lemonade wrote:
I got a fountain faerie quest today, it only cost me 25,000np too. Awesome :D

I've been waiting for that quest! This event ends the 24th, and I've gotten 3 NC quests. I refuse to complete hers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:47 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Congrats, lemonade!

I haven't gotten a single special faerie quest. I'd love at least Space, Faerie Queen, or Battle, though of course I'm crossing my fingers for Fountain Faerie for when I'm ready to retire my battle pet from the lab and make her an Island Mynci.

Still, I've enjoyed all the (nearly) free stats for my battler, and I only hope that stats will continue to go to your active once this event ends.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
I was lucky enough to get a Faerie Queen quest. Even luckier to have the item only cost me 1,540NP. HUGE stat increases!

I'm really hoping for a fountain faerie quest before this is over.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:36 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I managed to get a Battle Faerie Quest and did it for only 5000np-ish... the only problem was that I forgot to switch my Battle Pet to my active Pet. -.- So now my non-battling Active Pet has a 35 Strength Boost and my Battle Pet is going to end the Event (unless I get insanely lucky) a few points short from his next Strength Boost. Yeah, that worked. :P I shouldn't complain though, he did get his next Defence Boost thanks to this event. ^^;; Yay.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next