For Neopets ONLY discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Pet and Petpet Matching [Split 1]

Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Hmm. Black Garfir was announced in the news, but it doesn't seem to be released to the petpet puddle yet. I get my matches from a folder of all of the announced petpets from the news, and TNT has been lagging with actually releasing colours lately. If it was released, it would be about 102k though.

Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:18 pm

Thanks again for your help! :D

Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:31 am

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Drugal, Jinjah, Wreathy, Red Bowla, Green Hornsby, Christmas Kookith, Green Spardel, Red Drugal, Felf, Green Gaboon, Gwalla, Island Raindorf

+ Any christmas petpets. I generally don't like those, but you may. :)

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:13 pm

Looking for a petpet to put with my newly skunk colored Xweetok. Price isn't an issue. Didn't want to go with plain black unless it's a really good match. Xweetie can be sweet, but is mainly on the evil side. A color/attitude match would be nice, or even a contrast would be cool. Hope thats a good enough explanation for what I'm looking for.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:05 am

I also made sure that all of these have been released. :)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Biyako, Halloween Dandan, Drockobunny, Seti, Crokabek, White Drackonack, Darigan Angepuss, Halloween Greeble, Robot Sklyde, Robot Lyins

Black Petpets I liked:
ImageImageImageImage
Black Gathow, Black Gallion, Black Scarabug, Black kimbi

I also really liked the mutant crokabek, but it is not realesed yet, so I listed the plain one.

I tried to match 1. Colour 2. Personality 3. Shape. I am quite awful at contrast matching for other people, so I hope this helped you out. :)

Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:01 am

I liked the Biyako a lot, but will wait to see if anyone can posts some contrasts. I don't want to go with something too early and then find something more fitting. Thanks for your inputs!

Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help match my pet up with her perfect petpet? =D any help greatly appreciated

Image (sorry about the bad quality :\ I no longer have a domain or psp so its paint and photobucket.. argghh)

Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:55 am

Are you looking for a pure colour match? And do you have a budget?

Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:51 am

Not an exact colour match, just something that fits in with the whole thing overall. and no budget in particular =)

Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:18 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Faerie Alabriss, Pink Tanizard, Pink Noilkeet, Rainbow Carmariller, Pink Faellie, Pink Miamouse, Kepru, Plushie Angelpuss, Snorkle, Pink Slorg, Pink Ona, Pink Snowbunny

Gathow, Plushie Gathow, Huggy, Faerie Slorg, Pinklet, Disco Ona

These are all I can think of right now. If youre interested in Rainbow or Plushie petpets in general, I think both of those colours work nicely as a whole too.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:27 pm

My lab pet will eventually be a Robot Lupe, either by the lab or me caving and spending my old plot points on the Zappermajig. I was planning on just giving his Spardel back to him once that happened, but the Petpet Lab threw a wrench (heh) into things. It gave me a Robot Snowickle! The odds of me getting this petpet again are slim, so I was just wondering if I should keep it? Or still do the Spardel?

ImageImageImage

The Spardel matches better in color and species, but the Snowickle matches better in theme (and is rare and stuff!). I'm having trouble deciding! Other ideas are welcome too! :)

Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:38 am

I like the Robot Snowickle!

Add: I have a Robolupe and I have a Robocrush attached to it.

Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:14 pm

I have been looking for a petpet for her but cant seem to find the best one. thanks for any help

Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:16 pm

sorry for the double post, i had trouble posting the picture

Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Any matches for a Faerie Cybunny please?

Thanks in advance! And just to note, I'm on a pretty tight budget, as always, but I don't mind spending as long as it's under 100k.
Post a reply