Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:30 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Is there a way to check my birthday?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:19 pm 

I made the account 8 years ago with a fake birthday, and can't remember it. I remember the password and such, and sent in a form (Not expecting any results, knowing how the neopets team has been in the past couple of years). Is there anything else I can do?

Post subject: Re: Is there a way to check my birthday?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Watching little birds fly kamikaze missions into the walls.
One way that I know other people have found out the birthday they used is by finding out how old they are through a Neofriend. Neofriends can see your age on the Neofriends page. Once you know the age that you put on your account, start with January 1st of the corresponding year and guess each day in order. You can only try I believe three times a day. Eventually you'll hit the right date.

Good luck getting back into your account, and next time, use your real birthday :)

It was an honor serving you PPT. I will miss you.
Click here to join my new werewolf forum!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:24 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

you can goto the my account, then editprofile once logged in. that will tell you the birthday

Check out my Gallery
Neo User

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

freddyflinstone wrote:
you can goto the my account, then editprofile once logged in. that will tell you the birthday

Really? That's interesting, but unfortunately I think the original poster needs to know the birthday in order to actually log in. I didn't know there was an area on neo that showed you your birthday though. :)

I think May's suggestion is the only one I've heard before. It can be time consuming, but I think that's probably the only real way to go about it. :(

Good luck!

Set by Moogie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:39 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
May wrote:
One way that I know other people have found out the birthday they used is by finding out how old they are through a Neofriend. Neofriends can see your age on the Neofriends page. Once you know the age that you put on your account, start with January 1st of the corresponding year and guess each day in order. You can only try I believe three times a day. Eventually you'll hit the right date.

Good luck getting back into your account, and next time, use your real birthday :)

Eck way to much work!!

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, if they're going to ask information for security reasons, they're not going to make it easy for you (or rather anyone, which is the whole point I guess) to retrieve it, are they? :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:45 am 

Bleh, pain in me booty, pardon my pirate. I've mailed the leader of the guild I was in, to see if any guildies are my neofriend. With any luck, I'l have some fantastic revelation, and be able to figure this out. :P Knowing me, it was probably set not long after the account's creation day, so I could get potential birthday freebies faster :D Ah well, I've got a temporary account for now, and am half way through NQ2, so it's no longer a mad rush to fill the addiction. Oddly, there was an error trying to create my first pet, so I'm petless, but it still lets me play NQ1, which has a separate save for each pet. Not only that, but it -started- on the second difficulty, with 1-2 points in each skill, in the middle of nowhere. :/ Weird.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]