Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Is It Just Me, or Is the BD Broken?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:29 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Apologies if this should be in the BD chat.
ANYWAY.
I just recently had a pet transferred to me, and I'm trying to train him. And I'm wanting to get started by battling some people.
However, everytime I try and go into the BD, I get a message saying "This pet has withdrawn".
One of the users who I got twice in Quick Fight I neomailed, saying if they were actually withdrawing, or if Neo was being glitchy, and they said it must've been being glitchy. D;
Then I challenged them, and they send me a message with what they got: "Pet MetaTrans82 doesn't exist!"
Is it just me and my new BD friend, or is everyone having this problem? :(

Post subject: Re: Is It Just Me, or Is the BD Broken?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

After reading this, I went to go try it out. I used the quick fight and same problem.

Set by Byakuya'<3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:02 am 

Well, a large number of us from the BD Chat decided to all go into Quickfight at the same time yesterday evening and it worked pretty well. No one got the "This pet has withdrawn" glitch, though. I also tried Quickfight about 20 minutes ago and it worked fine.

When you get the message "This pet has withdrawn", it means that the pet withdrew from the fight somehow (either by withdrawing via the Status Page or another method) and you need to either rechallenge or find another opponent. If you keep getting this message, try sending in a bug report to TNT; although, seeing as TNT has pretty much abandoned the BD, it may take a while to fix.

When you get the message "Oops: Petname does not exist!" it means that your opponent is not entering the BD. Tell them to go to the Status Page and click the "Enter Battledome" button. If it doesn't work the first time, be sure you are both entering the BD; this should work eventually.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:34 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I think I saw you all. XD
There was a flood of about forty people, but I didn't get any names I recognized.

Siouxper wrote:
When you get the message "Oops: Petname does not exist!" it means that your opponent is not entering the BD. Tell them to go to the Status Page and click the "Enter Battledome" button. If it doesn't work the first time, be sure you are both entering the BD; this should work eventually.

Yeah, that's probably what it was.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]